Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

impishcharm

Quote from: Bedroom Lazarus on February 20, 2014, 09:02:47 PM
Dips a finger in holy water and allows the Imp to suckle it off.  Let us see if it purifies her, or corrupts him all the more

Lewdly runs her tongue along his finger to collect the liquid, then rolls it around in her mouth to sample it thoroughly.

Hmm... Do you feel any different?  O:)

You know you hypnotize me, always

Madame Professor

Dang it, Derwaysh. It's -1... -1! What happened to the well mannered student I was promised?
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Divine Tenacity

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Cryptic

Ponders for a moment then grins at Zaphod I must say... I have a sudden urge to rebel even though I'd love to dip you in chocolate and lick it off but....

What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Crimzon Dragon

Divine Tenacity

That's right, you tell 'im!

Although...-thinks of a chocolate dipped Zaphod-

Derwaysh

I have let you down, m'lady Professor. Would you ever find it in your teacher-like bosom to forgive me?

I am always here to earn extra unit and go the extra mile when required?!

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Cryptic

I know, sounds delish don't it?
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Bedroom Lazarus

I feel nothing at all.   That roll of silver dollars in my pocket are merely charitable donations I happen to be carrying with me. 

Whispered forgive me Lord, I think i'm starting to fall to sin.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Crimzon Dragon

Madame Professor

Oh, the sweet, tempting images that conjures, Cryptic.

Hmm, for you, darling, I will most certainly forgive.. I am, after all, quite the forgiving type.
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Divine Tenacity

Mmm, chocolate covered Zaph...-drools-

Cryptic

Mmm... perhaps when we win this one, we'll have a chocolate dipped men party?
A/A's

Crimzon Dragon

Derwaysh

Are you certain, m'lady Professor? As mentioned I am always willing to work with beautiful, sexy, desirable knowledgeable and kind teacher such as yourself.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Cryptic

Flattery gets you no where Derwaysh

Give him detention professor for going against the women
A/A's

Crimzon Dragon

Derwaysh

You were not complaining when I was working that same mouth elsewhere, m'lady Cryptic.

A/A

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: CrypticSayings on February 20, 2014, 09:13:39 PM

Mmm... perhaps when we win this one, we'll have a chocolate dipped men party?

-turns a wicked grin to her Thelma-

You have all the best ideas, love.

Crimzon Dragon

Cryptic

Blushes Well um... um... daymn...

Fine.. keep it at -230
A/A's

Derwaysh

That's a good lass. ~Winks at the gorgeous Cryptic~

A/A

Bedroom Lazarus

Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Crimzon Dragon

Derwaysh

A/A