Ex's Roleplay (Superserious and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, April 11, 2010, 08:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Alexis is 20 years old and she has long brown hair and baby blue eyes. She is away at school. She goes to school 4 hours away from home. She dated her ex-boyfriend from 4 years and she followed him to the same college, which she now knows was not the brightest idea. They for some odd reason broke up. She never quite understood why. She blames herself for the break-up thinking that she somehow pushed him away. She is sitting in her room at school trying very hard to do homework but it is not at the current moment working too well for her.

Superserious

Nate had taken a cab home, it was raining and he didn't like to walk in it. Unlike Alexis, he had rented an apartment close by to the college so it was never a burden for him to go there.
Nate had shortish brown hair and grey eyes, and a bit of stubble. He entered his apartment and dropped his bags, the fridge was near empty, he would have to go get supplies later.

Grabbing the remote from under the sofa he tuned in to his favourite channel and slumped down on said sofa... after some time he gazed over to the phone, he had written himself a reminder note:

Nate,
Seriously, call her and sort the mess out.
She deserves that at least.
-Nate

He rolled his eyes at his own idiocy, but reluctantly budged off the sofa and picked up the phone, and called Alexis.

AAA111

Alexis gets up and goes to the kitchen realizing that there is not much food left and that she will need to go on a grocery store run tomorrow. She is way too tired to go anywhere right now. She heads back to her work to finish up some work.

When she gets back to her room she notices that her phone is vibrating so she picks up her phone and sees that Nate is calling. She thinks to herself why would he be calling. But she decides to pick up the phone and at least talk to him.

"Hello?" I say into the speaker.

Superserious

"Hey there Alexis, what are you up to?"

Nate didn't really want to do this over the phone... Heck, he didn't really want to do it either way.

AAA111

"Um hey Nate. Nothing much just got home from work about an hour ago. What about you?"

She missed the sound of his voice and how soothing he was. She missed it.

Superserious

"Uh, nothin' really, I was gonna go grab a pizza or something."

He paused for a moment.

"Actually, I might just be dropping out of Uni."

AAA111

"What..why? I thought you were doing good and you loved being here. What happened?"

She is completely in awe that he would contact her and tell her all this. She is wondering what happened.

Superserious

"I dunno, I guess... I lost the motivation... That's kinda why I left you, I felt a little withdrawn or something I dunno... Like I wasn't depressed but just didn't care anymore."

Nate scratched his head and thought about what he was saying, he didn't want to hurt her feelings.

"I mean, not that I was fed up with you, like I needed a break I think"

AAA111

"So you are quitting and leaving Uni then? Nate, why did you call me?"

She is wondering what is going on in his head.

Superserious

"I can't explain, I think we should meet up and sort his mess out you know?"

AAA111

"Um yeah sure we can do that. You didn't seem like the Nate i grew to love the last couple weeks we were dating. I wanna figure this out "