Vampire the Requiem

Started by RubySlippers, April 23, 2008, 06:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Great Triangle

That's perfectly fine, nice having you in the game.  I'll go ahead and PM Meggy to see what she wants to do about the Prince, although I doubt I'll be seeking a replacement player.  Nice to have you in the game though!
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

RubySlippers

Well then Gabby will make a wonderful lover to myself and Eliza, as for the Prince we can do better like Eliza the Invictus should run the affairs of the city anyway. She can assign kinsmen of the Covenant certain authority to run things after all and keep them preoccupied with gaining power their ties to their Covenant should assure there is no problem with Eliza becoming Prince. After all there is no one around to protect the worm from an angry Elder vampire.

And the Sanctum and Ordo Dracul can be assigned the former positions held by the Crones here and there to demote that threat to a whimper.

Why not the Prince is more a manager they often delegate authority and it would significantly increase my character security and I could buy a dot in City Status and later another, and I could assure lots of perks for my Edna.