News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Sex Squad: Super Heroes, Sex, and Silliness

Started by quozax, August 03, 2016, 05:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quozax

Sex Squad:  Super Heroes, Sex, and Silliness

Possible NSFW description and image: 
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Faster than a two-pump chump, More powerful than a raging erection.  Able to leap tall buildings with a single orgasmic burst...  They are The Sex Squad!

Is your character's cock registered as a deadly weapon?  Or are their breasts used like battle batons?  Or do they have to get an orgasm to release their sexual energy beam?  Or maybe in order to keep their powers from fading they have to have sex with everything in sight?  Then they belong in the Sex Squad. 

If you made it this far into the description and are still reading, then you may be considering joining the game.  Here are some elements:

Sex:  Well, with a game called Sex Squad, you know there is going to be lots, and lots of smutty sex.  In fact, the game is probably 85% or more based on sex.  But there are other things to do too.

Super Heroes   Well, you do have to have super powers to be a super hero.  And yes, you do have to fight crime – in between sex scenes (or including them).,  The powers don't 'have' to be sex related, the character could just love sex. 

Silliness:  Warning:  The game may include puns, parodies, and other sighable moments   With sexual based super powers; what did you expect?   So, this game is purely for fun.  And who knows, maybe an outright laugh or two may even occur.

Background:  This is based on a set of adult comics.  Here are the NSFW covers of the series.  If you want more information on the actual comics, please PM me.

This is just to see if anyone would even be remotely interested in such a game.  We can work out the specifics if I get some solid potential players.

Foxy DeVille

RubySlippers

This game sounds warped ...

Interested!  ;D

Yukina

Interested. I think I'll make my usual meek character whose power is anyone that gets a hold of her nipples can transform her, though it has to be sexy in some way.

quozax

Wow!  Three potential players in less than an hour.

What I would need is the following:
Player's name:
Character's name:
Character's super hero name (if different form name)
Description:  (pictures work too)
Basics:  (bi, straight, gay, )
History and how they got their powers:
Example:  (Give me an example of the character using their powers to capture a villain)
Offs: (Warning anything not listed in the offs will be assumed you are okay with it)
Major on:  (List your most desired situation, something you HOPE will happen to your character during the game.)
Silliness check:  Answer the following:  Your character sees a multi tentacle monster coming out of a dimensional crack in the wall (that looks just like a vagina opening) what is the first thing they say?
Other info and notes:

MissFire

My idea; The White Queen, a woman with ice-based powers that only work if she is exposed to semen via ingestion or absorption through the skin.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Yukina

Player's name: Yugishogun
Character's name: Sakurako Miyazaki
Character's super hero name: N/A
Description: 

Basics:  Lesbian
History and how they got their powers: Sakurako was your typical wallflower of a girl, remaining shy and hiding in the corner. That changed however when a (now ex) friend, a vigilante by the name of Sexceress, cast a spell upon a curse upon her as she thought her friend really needed to loosen up. Years later, the spellbound girl is now a tech-school graduate and recluse that stays inside her apartment in fear of someone accidentally brushing her nipples and thinking of something embarrassing. Nonetheless, she always has the terrible luck of stumbling into superhero matters whenever she is forced to head outside for groceries. 
Offs: Anal, Gore, Mutilation, Snuff
Major on:  Transformations and sexual hi-jinks galore!
Silliness check:  She'd scream in terror.
Other info and notes:

1SAZ

quozax

Quote from: Yugishogun on August 03, 2016, 06:55:05 PM
Player's name: Yugishogun
Character's name: Sakurako Miyazaki
Character's super hero name: N/A
Description: 

Basics:  Lesbian
History and how they got their powers: Sakurako was your typical wallflower of a girl, remaining shy and hiding in the corner. That changed however when a (now ex) friend, a vigilante by the name of Sexceress, cast a spell upon a curse upon her as she thought her friend really needed to loosen up. Years later, the spellbound girl is now a tech-school graduate and recluse that stays inside her apartment in fear of someone accidentally brushing her nipples and thinking of something embarrassing. Nonetheless, she always has the terrible luck of stumbling into superhero matters whenever she is forced to head outside for groceries. 
Offs: Anal, Gore, Mutilation, Snuff
Major on:  Transformations and sexual hi-jinks galore!
Silliness check:  She'd scream in terror.
Other info and notes:

Since she does not like anal.  I'm thinking perhaps that hole disappears on her? 

Yukina

Quote from: quozax on August 03, 2016, 08:11:29 PM
Since she does not like anal.  I'm thinking perhaps that hole disappears on her?

If someone transforms it to, yes. :)

CaptainErotica

Very interested. This game screams for me to convert my avatar/forum name into a character -which I already have. But, I will try and come up with someone else as that might feel creepy to some people to RP with my avatar.

quozax

Sooo... when you say 'transform".  I can transform you into anything as long as it has some sexual element to it?  Is it random?  (Thus really kicking that silliness factor)

So, if I wanted to turn her into a multi tentacle monster; with each tentacle with a penis on the end....  That would be okay?

quozax

Quote from: CaptainErotica on August 03, 2016, 08:23:41 PM
Very interested. This game screams for me to convert my avatar/forum name into a character -which I already have. But, I will try and come up with someone else as that might feel creepy to some people to RP with my avatar.

I have no problem RP with the avatar.  He has a nice blue color and can connect with an animal....  Oh you mean your picture!  No problem with that either.

Yukina

Quote from: quozax on August 03, 2016, 08:25:26 PM
Sooo... when you say 'transform".  I can transform you into anything as long as it has some sexual element to it?  Is it random?  (Thus really kicking that silliness factor)

So, if I wanted to turn her into a multi tentacle monster; with each tentacle with a penis on the end....  That would be okay?

Not random, but correct. :)

Even things relating to fetishes count. :)

quozax

Quote from: Yugishogun on August 03, 2016, 08:28:09 PM
Not random, but correct. :)

Even things relating to fetishes count. :)

Can you give pictures or perhaps descriptions (remember this is public, so it may have to be labeled as NSFW.)

Yukina

Quote from: quozax on August 03, 2016, 08:45:31 PM
Can you give pictures or perhaps descriptions (remember this is public, so it may have to be labeled as NSFW.)

When she ends up transformed, I'll try my best to find a fitting picture. :) (Due to the fact that her power is limited to "anything justified as sexual", It would take forever to describe each possibility)

Foxy DeVille

Player's name: Foxy Oni
Character's name: Sister Mary Gallagher
Character's super hero name: Bad Mother
Description: Sister Mary Gallagher is a young nun with killer curves, strawberry blonde hair, and hazel eyes. As Bad Mother she becomes even bustier, her eyes turn green, and her hair takes a fiery red shade. Her nun's habit turns into fetish gear.
Naughty Naughty Images

Basics: Unwillingly pansexual
History and how they got their powers: Always a good girl, Mary Gallagher became a nun and worked at a Catholic school in Hell's Kitchen. Due to her purity, she was asked to help a priest with an exorcism. The demon turned out to be quite powerful so Sister Mary allowed it to bond with her soul to keep it contained. Now she can call upon its demonic power but she must sin to do so. The worse the sin, the stronger and tougher she becomes. Sufficient sin can heal injuries or grant other demonic powers, such as minor shapeshifting that can give her a cock. Sister Mary has decided the evil she stops are with the sins on her soul and fights for goodness as... Bad Mother!
Offs: Scat and vomit, not even the demon in her like that.
Major on:  As much depravity as possible.
Silliness check:  Answer the following:  Your character sees a multi tentacle monster coming out of a dimensional crack in the wall (that looks just like a vagina opening) what is the first thing they say? "By Saint Peter's penis!"
Other info and notes: Bad Mother has to be careful that she doesn't really turn eeeeeevil.

quozax

Quote from: Foxy Oni on August 03, 2016, 09:07:06 PM
Player's name: Foxy Oni
Character's name: Sister Mary Gallagher
Character's super hero name: Bad Mother
Description: Sister Mary Gallagher is a young nun with killer curves, strawberry blonde hair, and hazel eyes. As Bad Mother she becomes even bustier, her eyes turn green, and her hair takes a fiery red shade. Her nun's habit turns into fetish gear.
Naughty Naughty Images

Basics: Unwillingly pansexual
History and how they got their powers: Always a good girl, Mary Gallagher became a nun and worked at a Catholic school in Hell's Kitchen. Due to her purity, she was asked to help a priest with an exorcism. The demon turned out to be quite powerful so Sister Mary allowed it to bond with her soul to keep it contained. Now she can call upon its demonic power but she must sin to do so. The worse the sin, the stronger and tougher she becomes. Sufficient sin can heal injuries or grant other demonic powers, such as minor shapeshifting that can give her a cock. Sister Mary has decided the evil she stops are with the sins on her soul and fights for goodness as... Bad Mother!
Offs: Scat and vomit, not even the demon in her like that.
Major on:  As much depravity as possible.
Silliness check:  Answer the following:  Your character sees a multi tentacle monster coming out of a dimensional crack in the wall (that looks just like a vagina opening) what is the first thing they say? "By Saint Peter's penis!"
Other info and notes: Bad Mother has to be careful that she doesn't really turn eeeeeevil.

I love the character's real name!  Instead of putting her hands in her armpits when upset, she puts them in other, more sexual places?

I'm going to add a section on the description for example of character using their powers to capture a villain.

Approved by the way.

CaptainErotica

Player's name: Captain Erotica
Character's name: Tyson Jones
Character's super hero name: Screamer
Description:
Basics:  Straight
History and how they got their powers:  Tyson Law was a scrawny teenager who had trouble even looking at a pretty girl let alone ask one out on a date. Despite or perhaps because of this he had a very perverse and hyperactive mind. Shortly after high school he was walking home one night after working late and decided to take a shortcut through the park. He came three men and two women fixing to get it on. When they saw him the men moved to attack him. Tyson screamed and suddenly the three men and two girls collapsed to the ground writhing and crying out  as they all suffered from intense mind blowing orgasms. As their erotics screams drifted to his ears he felt a searing  pain and was overcome by dizziness, but managed to stumble the two blocks to his apartment before colasping in the doorway.

When he woke up he was changed physically. He was built like a Greek god and and had the looks of a Hollywood A-lister.  After a few weeks of bizarre encounters, he figured out that he somehow unlocked some sort of mutant powers. He could affect other peoples sexual arousal just by  the sound of his voice. The louder and more forceful the sound the more intense the feelings were. By yelling he could even induce orgasms. It had also granted him his godly physique and stamina.

Deciding to put his crazy perverted powers to use he developed a sexy costume and a specialized mask that could help amplify his voice. Going by the name of Screamer he has been fighting crime one orgasm at a time. He calls his power the Erotic Scream.

Example:  Screamer strolled into the bank like he owned the place. Alerted to his presence by the murmured oohs and awes of his hostages the bank robber spun around leveling her gun at the big three quarters naked black man wearing the strange looking mask. As she raised her gun Screamer let loose with deep rumbling roar.  The robber's eyes rolled back in her head and her body spasmed like she'd been hit by lightning....”Ho...o...oly...sh...it! “ she screamed as she came and crumpled t the floor a quivering mess. Screamer looked around at the hostages who were all flopping around like fish as they came as well.

“Oops!” Screamer laughed and turned and walked out of the bank.

Offs: (Extreme pain, extreme gore, scat)

Major on:   Seeing how long he can use his powers on someone before they go over the edge. Basically orgasm control mixed with controlling his power.

Silliness check:  Answer the following:  Your character sees a multi tentacle monster coming out of a dimensional crack in the wall (that looks just like a vagina opening) what is the first thing they say?:  So , that's how squids reproduce.
Other info and notes:

majinmaster

I saw this post and immediately thought, "Yes! I want some of this!"

Player's name: Majinmaster
Character's name: Alex Mitchell
Character's super hero name Warp (his actual name is known to noone)
Description:  5'10, green eyes, short unruly black hair with slight grey streaks, thin of build.

Alex was a black books employed space agency research scientist whose work involved researching dimensional travel, specifically drives designed to punch a hole in the universe that ships could navigate and appear vast distances away in shorter time scales. The first firing of the gateway worked, though what they hadn't planned on was something coming through. Unknown to them a micro organism escaped through the breach. The organism attached itself to Alex's brain stem without him noticing. In the middle of a sexual encounter with one of the females on the base a gate mysteriously appeared above the bed, before Alex could do anything she was sucked screaming into the void. The gate immediately closed. Investigatiosn were made nut nothing culd explain it. Until the phenomenon repeated itself. This time instead of a gate Alex's female partner became physically fused to the wall he had her pressed against.

Experiments and investigations were begun and the secondary life sign was soon detected. It was determined that the organism would, during periods of sexual activity/release, give Alex the ability to manipulate matter. Whilst recieveing a blowjob he was able to dissassemble a tank to its component parts, whilst being ridden by a "lady of the night" he was able merge a cat and an eagle to form a mini Griffon.

Though able to create Alex, now Warp, cannot destroy anything. He can restructure or reshape it but cannot destroy. A fact he discovered  when he first attempted to escape the base. 3 failed attempts later he managed it, dropping his name and taking up the guise of Warp he took up the life of a hero...eventually.

Example:  In a battle with Mistress Mayhem and her Harpies Warp defeated them by cornering one of the woman and "engaging" her one on one. With enough potency built up through tthe encounter he merged the breasts of the remaining women with a large amount ofnearby concrete. Now weighed down by massive concrete tits they were unable to offer any form of resistance.

Offs: Vore, scat, recieving anal, necrophilia, recieving pain,

Major on:  I don't really ahve one, just wanting to see where this goes and what happens!

Silliness check:  Answer the following:  Your character sees a multi tentacle monster coming out of a dimensional crack in the wall (that looks just like a vagina opening) what is the first thing they say? "SOMEONE BLOW ME!"

Other info and notes:

MissFire

Player: MissFire
Character: Chantilly Lace
Basics: Bisexual

History: Located in a pocket dimension between the mortal and immortal planes of existence, the village of Gaspar's Grotto is home to the most renowned magic users of this corner of the universe and perhaps several other corners besides. Chantilly just happened to appear there one day as a baby and, smart enough to not turn down a Mysterious Child Destined for Greatness (tm), the village elders took the baby girl in and raised her. After all, that's how roughly sixty percent of all great prophecies start; orphaned children.

They'd had enough of her by the time she was twelve.

Far too energetic, rambunctious, and with no understanding of how to hold back, Tilly often vaporized or set fire to a great number of homes while training with magic. Tired of being burned, shocked, teased, and pranked on, the villagers (literally) threw the girl out of their dimensional home and into the mortal plane. They branded her left arm with the mage word for "troublemaker" and gave her exactly one (1) parting gift; a talking hat. It was as annoying as she was, so they killed two birds with one stone. Tarnkappe (the hat) is a magic amplifying piece of sentient headwear, but also rude and annoying. The garment allows Tilly to cast two spells simultaneously as opposed to the one that is the limit for normal mages. Utilizing magic drains the caster physically, using the body's stored food energy. Continually casting spells will eventually make Tilly so tired she passes out. To compensate, she eats humongous meals, mostly proteins like meat. In the middle of a battle is not a good place to roast chicken though, so she can compensate by ingesting semen to absorb the proteins and give her enough kick to fire off some more magic.

Theorizing that one could cross dimensions by finding and utilizing quantum magic entanglement ley lines hidden across the globe, Chantilly Lace led her hat into the desert to develop a top secret project, known as QUANTUM LEAP. Pressured to prove her theories or be totally made fun of by her talking headwear, Tilly prematurely stepped into the quantum portal and vanished. She awoke to find herself in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not her own. This was super weird and deemed far too silly for a continuing backstory for this character, so she opened up a new portal and hopped through. Still trapped in the mortal plane, Chantilly Lace finds herself leaping from place to place, putting things right that once went wrong, fleeing local authorities and hoping each time that her next leap will be the leap home. With this current dimension having very few ley lines, she has hooked up with a rag tag group of superheroes to help them fight injustice and have a whole lot of sex.

Example: -REDACTED FOR HARDCORE VIOLENCE-
Offs: Gore, Bathroom Play, Snuff, Etc. The usual list of 'no no's'.
Ons:  Gangbangs, Oral (Giving)
Silliness Check:  "Hey, I think I've been to the dimension that thing came from! It was a dump. No wonder it's so angry."
Other: One, Two, Three
Theme: Groovin' Magic
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Angel Fire

Wow... This is sooo way cool!   I'll definitely get into this.  I'll get a sheet up later today or tomorrow!
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: quozax on August 04, 2016, 05:41:18 AM
I love the character's real name!  Instead of putting her hands in her armpits when upset, she puts them in other, more sexual places?

No, because I wasn't thinking of Mary Katherine Gallagher when I named her and copying someone else's schtick seems cheap. Maybe I'll change her name to avoid that expectation.

quozax

Quote from: CaptainErotica on August 04, 2016, 08:00:25 AM
Player's name: Captain Erotica
Character's name: Tyson Jones
Character's super hero name: Screamer
Description:
History and how they got their powers:  Tyson Law was a scrawny teenager who had trouble even looking at a pretty girl let alone ask one out on a date. Despite or perhaps because of this he had a very perverse and hyperactive mind. Shortly after high school he was walking home one night after working late and decided to take a shortcut through the park. He came three men and two women fixing to get it on. When they saw him the men moved to attack him. Tyson screamed and suddenly the three men and two girls collapsed to the ground writhing and crying out  as they all suffered from intense mind blowing orgasms. As their erotics screams drifted to his ears he felt a searing  pain and was overcome by dizziness, but managed to stumble the two blocks to his apartment before colasping in the doorway.

When he woke up he was changed physically. He was built like a Greek god and and had the looks of a Hollywood A-lister.  After a few weeks of bizarre encounters, he figured out that he somehow unlocked some sort of mutant powers. He could affect other peoples sexual arousal just by  the sound of his voice. The louder and more forceful the sound the more intense the feelings were. By yelling he could even induce orgasms. It had also granted him his godly physique and stamina.

Deciding to put his crazy perverted powers to use he developed a sexy costume and a specialized mask that could help amplify his voice. Going by the name of Screamer he has been fighting crime one orgasm at a time. He calls his power the Erotic Scream.

Example:  Screamer strolled into the bank like he owned the place. Alerted to his presence by the murmured oohs and awes of his hostages the bank robber spun around leveling her gun at the big three quarters naked black man wearing the strange looking mask. As she raised her gun Screamer let loose with deep rumbling roar.  The robber's eyes rolled back in her head and her body spasmed like she'd been hit by lightning....”Ho...o...oly...sh...it! “ she screamed as she came and crumpled t the floor a quivering mess. Screamer looked around at the hostages who were all flopping around like fish as they came as well.

“Oops!” Screamer laughed and turned and walked out of the bank.

Offs: (Extreme pain, extreme gore, scat)

Major on:   Seeing how long he can use his powers on someone before they go over the edge. Basically orgasm control mixed with controlling his power.

Silliness check:  Answer the following:  Your character sees a multi tentacle monster coming out of a dimensional crack in the wall (that looks just like a vagina opening) what is the first thing they say?:  So , that's how squids reproduce.
Other info and notes:

Very funny line.  I hope the others where were interested step in soon.  Approved.  And, um does he make males 'orgasm' too?

quozax

Quote from: majinmaster on August 04, 2016, 10:26:26 AM
I saw this post and immediately thought, "Yes! I want some of this!"

Player's name: Majinmaster
Character's name: Alex Mitchell
Character's super hero name Warp (his actual name is known to noone)
Description:  5'10, green eyes, short unruly black hair with slight grey streaks, thin of build.

Alex was a black books employed space agency research scientist whose work involved researching dimensional travel, specifically drives designed to punch a hole in the universe that ships could navigate and appear vast distances away in shorter time scales. The first firing of the gateway worked, though what they hadn't planned on was something coming through. Unknown to them a micro organism escaped through the breach. The organism attached itself to Alex's brain stem without him noticing. In the middle of a sexual encounter with one of the females on the base a gate mysteriously appeared above the bed, before Alex could do anything she was sucked screaming into the void. The gate immediately closed. Investigatiosn were made nut nothing culd explain it. Until the phenomenon repeated itself. This time instead of a gate Alex's female partner became physically fused to the wall he had her pressed against.

Experiments and investigations were begun and the secondary life sign was soon detected. It was determined that the organism would, during periods of sexual activity/release, give Alex the ability to manipulate matter. Whilst recieveing a blowjob he was able to dissassemble a tank to its component parts, whilst being ridden by a "lady of the night" he was able merge a cat and an eagle to form a mini Griffon.

Though able to create Alex, now Warp, cannot destroy anything. He can restructure or reshape it but cannot destroy. A fact he discovered  when he first attempted to escape the base. 3 failed attempts later he managed it, dropping his name and taking up the guise of Warp he took up the life of a hero...eventually.

Example:  In a battle with Mistress Mayhem and her Harpies Warp defeated them by cornering one of the woman and "engaging" her one on one. With enough potency built up through tthe encounter he merged the breasts of the remaining women with a large amount ofnearby concrete. Now weighed down by massive concrete tits they were unable to offer any form of resistance.

Offs: Vore, scat, recieving anal, necrophilia, recieving pain,

Major on:  I don't really ahve one, just wanting to see where this goes and what happens!

Silliness check:  Answer the following:  Your character sees a multi tentacle monster coming out of a dimensional crack in the wall (that looks just like a vagina opening) what is the first thing they say? "SOMEONE BLOW ME!"

Other info and notes:

Interesting power.  I hope it's not too powerful.  Just don't kill my characters and hopefully the results will be sexual orientated, funny, or both.