[5e DnD] West Marches Style Campaign [Closed]

Started by RedKnight, October 06, 2021, 03:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKnight

This is a cut and paste from the document linked in my previous post. It covers character creation and an example (Khat my 3rd level Shifter (Swiftstride) Rogue (SoulKnife). Hopefully this will spur some folks that are interested in creating/running characters. 

I'm still debating where to post the initial threads (e.g., OOC, Characters). 'NC:Exotic System Small Groups' seems to be the likely starting point (there are non-human creatures). However, I don't want people to think that all of the adventures need to happen there. 

Character Creation:

The Mechanics
All Official WotC Sourcebooks (e.g., PHB, SCAG, XGtE, TCoE)
TCoE Customization of Origin is allowed
27 point Buy
3rd level
500 gold, and 1 Common Magic Item (see TCoE)
Custom Backgrounds allowed

Character sheet

The usual suspects - Name, Race, Class, picture, link to character sheet.

Physical, Description, Personality, and Background.  I want these four sections in bullet format and, ideally, a short text name for each bullet. I have a couple of reasons for this format.  First, I want to make it easier to flesh out and elaborate the character as the adventures go on - e.g., just add, modify or delete a bullet. Second, I would like brief descriptors (e.g., Khat Cat-like Face, White and Black striped fur).  This format makes it easier for the GM and players to insert descriptors into the text. For example,

“As John gently stroked Khat’s white and black striped fur, her cat-like face relaxed, and the Swiftstride shifter began to purr.”

Sexuality: This section is not a laundry list of Kinks or On/Offs. Instead, it is the sexual dimension of your character’s personality. What are the three key things that define their sexual personality?     

Example Character Sheet

Name: Khat
Race: Shifter (Swiftstride)
Class: Rogue (Soul Knife)
Character Sheet link: TBD
Physical Description: (~3)
White and Black Fur - fine fur covers her entire body
Feline Grace - short and slender, wiry, athletic
Cat-like face - face has large cat-like eyes, flat nose, and pointed ears.

Personality: (~3)
Instinctive Hunter - will pick up on fear, may pursue fleeing enemies
Ambush Predator - Khat prefers to attack from hiding, ambushing larger and more dangerous enemies
Loner - Khat prefers to hunt alone but has recently begun discovering the advantage of being part of a pride.

Background: (~ 5)
Shifter physical characteristics showed at Puberty, and Khat’s parents sold her to a Bounty Hunter.
She spent time in a Sharn (sizeable Urban area) hunting urchins and then more dangerous prey.
Mentor and surrogate father, Mouser, was killed in hunting down a gang of violent criminals.
Adventuring appeared to satisfy her need to hunter more dangerous prey.
Recently began manifesting Psychic Powers.

Sexuality: (~3)
Biological Clock.  Khat feels the urge to have and raise children (Kits ?) before she becomes too old.
Hormonal.  Khat’s sex drive and her biological clock are connected.  She will go from being disinterested to wildly horny depending on the time of the month.
Suitable Mate. Khat is looking for two things - someone with whom to procreate that would produce superior children and a long-term partner that will help her raise her children. The two might not be the same or the only person. 
Posting: Daily
My RP Preferences

pdragon

Name: Drip Hazelfur
Race: Satyr
Class: Bard (College of Eloquence)
Character Sheet link: here
Physical Description: (~4)

• Fey Beauty: delicate, entrancingly androgynous features
  • Svelte figure: lithe, agile, and graceful
  • Hazel Fur: as his namesake suggests, his fur and hair sport a mix of light and dark browns, creating an almost swirling, coffee-like effect
  • Handlebars: With two horns, long braided hair, and a puffy tail, he has several convenient places to grab onto from almost any angle.

• "Yes and...": A quick wit and improvisational mindset allow him to easily take the unexpected and roll with it, whether it be in polite conversation or tense confrontation
  • Gallows Humor: Likes to cover up his nerves with humor and performance, or make light of dire situations as a coping mechanism
  • Sagely: Will often attempt to sound profound or give out bits of "sage wisdom", often unsolicited and of questionable reliability.

• Born and raised within the Feywild. Parents were minor nobles of little renown.
  • At a young age he was given a pageship at one of the lesser fey courts, headed by an Eladrin Duchess, where he served dutifully for several years.
  • When his musical talents were discovered he was granted a position as the Duchess's personal entertainer, eventually earning the favor of the entire family
  • Was caught at the center of a great scandal when he was found having an affair with the Duchess's son AND daughter at the same time. He was promptly run out of the court, and eventually the Feywild itself when it became clear the Duchess's soldiers would never stop hunting him.
  • Ever since being driven to the mortal realm, Drip has made his way a traveling bard and part-time adventurer, hoping to lay low until he is strong enough to fend for himself and return home.

• Coy: Despite being both a Satyr and a bard, he asserts that he has taken a staunch vow of chastity, a claim that is questionable at best
  • Power Thirsty: Is easily attracted to people stronger than himself, whether it be physically, magically, or socially
  • Giving Lover: Tends to prioritize his partner's needs first, whether it be satisfying their fetishes or changing his role to better suit them. As such he is highly flexible and willing to try out different things.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

RedKnight

Pdragon,

Hello and Welcome to Crossroads (my latest cut on the name of the larger Campaign in which the Adventures will occur.  I’m looking forward to seeing a College of Eloquence Bard in action.

Do you work with Google Docs?  If so, below is the start of Campaign Specific Notes.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JN2NGqzza9hC1uW308YoM4_JjDrZrOf_bRhAzEDAWiM/edit

I’ll be posting the Game Palette here for people to work on.

Also, I’m on Discord Purplerook#2636 if you are interested in catching up with me there.
My RP Preferences

ihinka

Okay... Let's give this one a go... Though I have to rant... Bullet points... Why you do me like this?!? I'm horrible at bullet points :'(

Since I'm using dicecloud for the sheet and haven't linked to people in a while, tell me if you can't view it.

Name: Dafina Forestbreeze
Race: Air Genasi
Class: Wild Magic Sorc
Character Sheet link: Sheet

Physical Description: (~4)

• Red-head: Need we say more!
  • Exotic Allure: Dafina has an exotic magnetism about her that draws people in.
  • Windswept: Breeze always looks like she'd been waylaid in the best possible way in the bushes by the side of the road. Or maybe like she was the one doing the waylaying!
  • Lush: The girls are always poppin'!

• "Stop apologizing for me!": Dafina doesn't mince words.
  • Bulldozer: At first you think she just doesn't know how to read a room. And then you realize, she can! But she does the elephant in a china shop anyways!
  • Whimsical: Wild and unpredictable. Chaos incarnate!

• Me nan, a consummate romantic, and a herbalist goes to gather herbs in the woods by the moonlight. Encounters a spirit being. It swallows her whole. She wakes up in the morning in the forest none the worse for wear. Soon enough finds out she's got a bun in the oven. Mum's born nine months after. With apparent air genasi traits.
  • Mum, with no romantic bone in her body, but as good an herbalist as nan, already pregnant with me by some rando who split before he could even realize he was a father, goes into the woods to gather herbs by the light of the moon. Doesn't encounter any spirit-y figures. But passes out in the forest none the same. Morning comes and she appears none the worse for wear. Like mother like daughter.
  • Nine months or thereabouts I come into the picture. With air genasi traits. Just like mum. And, apparently, grandda.
  • I get my magic and with the first few spells I cast, we learn the consequences of mum's lil nap in the woods.
  • By the time I was like sixteen mum split, leaving nan to raise me. And if I took one thing from her, aside from the herbalism craft, it was that romantic notion of that one fated companion we each apparently get. Wouldn't it be real neat to meet that person, fall madly and passionately in love. Only, instead of settling down, just go adventuring the world over together. I am an air genasi as well after all. It is not in me to put down roots.

• Topping from the bottom: Who says you can't top from the bottom?!
  • Passion's Bright Fury: She will pour every bit of passion into you. Until you can't anymore!
  • Let me see you: Wild hearts can be tender too.
How Do You Wanna Do This?!?
My O_Os - Updated 30/05/21 with some characters I'd like to find a home for

Isengrad

original artwork by karabiner

ihinka

Isengrad

RedKnight

I have character sheets from pdragon and ihinka.  Also, crabmouse has PMed that she is working on a character.  Also, there were a number of people who expressed interest earlier. 

In the meantime, I wanted to introduce a. Tool for adventure planning - the adventure palette.  This helps us all get on the same page about aspects of the adventure.  Think of the adventure palette as a set of guidelines for the adventure.  The group can tweak them. As well, the Game Palette give the GM (in this case me), a series of Guidelines for adventure design.  For example, if someone is Excited by Femdom, that is a key to try and build a female dominant into the story.  Note, Excited by does not guarantee that something will show up in an adventure.

Now, a bit about my personal preferences. I like a good story, particularly with a system adventure.  So, my preferences are around 70-80% story (although I could go 100%).  In terms of pace, I would prefer 2-3/week, but could go with 1/week.

Adventure Palette:
Story/Smut Ratio:
Combat/Social/Exploration Ratio:
Pacing (e.g., Max/Min Post/week):
Desired Posting Length:
Location (e.g., Elliquiy, Discord, Other):
Desired Players (Min/Max):
Excited By:
Veils:
Lines:

Note: Players can/should set individual On/Offs.  However, the entire group will abide by the Veils and Lines in any public forum.  A few examples:
The group is excited by group sex. The GM will try and set up a few opportunities for group sex in the adventure.
Player A has expressed a veil around same-gender sex, while Player B’s character enjoys it.  The GM and Player B may briefly allude to a same-sex encounter (e.g., Fade to Black). If Player A desires it, they might go to a private or smaller channel (e.g., email, a separate Elliquiy thread, or private Discord Channel) to act in more detail.
One player has a hard-no (line) around watersports.  There will be no mention of this in public threads for an adventure.
My RP Preferences

Chulanowa

I plan on making a character today or maybe tomorrow! Not 100% sure what, I'm feeling like "just grab a thing and run"

mjrbatou

I'm planning on posting Talli in the next day or two, maybe Angelica instead if I'm feeling up for a change from tiefling.

RedKnight

Quote from: Chulanowa on October 16, 2021, 11:47:11 AM
I plan on making a character today or maybe tomorrow! Not 100% sure what, I'm feeling like "just grab a thing and run"

So far we have Barbarian(crabmouse), Bard(pdragon), and Sorcerer (ihinka).  You cannot go wrong with any of the big four - Cleric, Fighter, Rogue, Wizard.

A couple of cautions. 
1)I’m still working on the various rules for this campaign/adventure. Think of this as an Alpha test. 

2)This is going to be several firsts for me - first time running a game on Elliquiy, first time running a group X-rated adventure (I have done non-Smut groups, and a few solo games with a fair bit of smut). 
My RP Preferences

pdragon

Adventure Palette:
Story/Smut Ratio: no particular preference
Combat/Social/Exploration Ratio: I tend to lean more social, combat.action secondary, and exploration third (I don't think exploration works very well in forum games from what I've experienced so far)
Pacing (e.g., Max/Min Post/week): 2-3 posts a week
Desired Posting Length: 1-3 paragraphs
Location (e.g., Elliquiy, Discord, Other): Elliquiy
Desired Players (Min/Max): no preference
Excited By: All gender pairings, futa, monsters, NC/defeat scenes, rough, group, public, polyamory, light bondage, cum play, light food play
Veils: hard bondage (whips, crops, gimp gear, etc.), orgasm denial, self cum eating
Lines: blood, scat, snuff, gore
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Ehkoe

Quote from: RedKnight on October 12, 2021, 08:09:02 AM
Ehkoe,

Thank-you for your generous offer. My current West Marches campaign actually has around 14 active campaigns, each with 4-6 players.  Additionally, I have watched a significant number of GMs come and go.  So, I am cautious about linking resources to a single person.

I think for now, I will allow players to create a character sheet wherever they want, as long as it is publicly accessible.

That's perfectly fine, I leave the offer open in case anyone else wants it for a character sheet.

I'm looking to make either an Evocation or Scribe Wizard. Might also go with a Twilight Cleric. If I have the time tonight I'll whip something up, else I'll have a character made tomorrow.

EDIT: Decided on an Evocation Wizard with an affinity for cold magic.

Isengrad

I have two Build Ideas in mind, Dwarven Artifcer Armorer(he makes toys, they are fun), OR a (Still thinking Dwarven, maybe something else) Fighter Echo Knight...some, interesting things can be done with that echo

RedKnight

Quote from: Isengrad on October 16, 2021, 11:02:16 PM
I have two Build Ideas in mind, Dwarven Artifcer Armorer(he makes toys, they are fun), OR a (Still thinking Dwarven, maybe something else) Fighter Echo Knight...some, interesting things can be done with that echo

A couple of things to think about.  There are going to be things other than combat in the adventure.  So, look to the characters skills and tools as well as their combat abilities.

In terms of the Echo Knight, I have never GMed or run one of them before.  I think that they are going to require a Grid Map. Fair warning, my grid maps are Google Sheets with coloring.
My RP Preferences

ihinka

Adventure Palette:
Story/Smut Ratio: Ideally, fifty/fifty. Plot-driven smut and smut-infused plot.
Combat/Social/Exploration Ratio: 20/40/40
Pacing (e.g., Max/Min Post/week): 1-2 posts per week
Desired Posting Length: 2-3 paragraphs (of at least a couple of sentences)
Location (e.g., Elliquiy, Discord, Other): I prefer forum. Me and discord can't seem to agree on what constitutes too long a post. He keeps counting my character length per post.
Desired Players (Min/Max): I would assume a party larger than 6 max would slow down the pace considerably over pbp.
Excited By: Bondage/shibari, FxF pairings, FxFxF three-ways, soft dom
Veils:
Lines: Incest, non-con, watersports, spitting

Isengrad

Don't worry, I do have an Idea for both. Though perhaps I will end up going Armorer Artificer.  The Echo knight is neat, but it does involve me controlling two tokens at a time for positional's. Ill have something up later today ^^

RedKnight

@Players,

I'm in the early stages of working with the adventure palette (trying it on a couple of adventures).  However, I am pushing people to contribute to it.  On the GM side, I will attempt to craft the adventure based on what I see in the palette, the adventure needs to provide some opportunities for things like bondage, gender pairings. On the player side, I hope that the Palette will contribute to more cohesive player groups and reduced dropout.

Status

• pdragon  - character complete  Satyr Bard (College of Elloquence)
  • ihinka - character complete Air Genasi Sorcerer (Wild Magic)
  • Isengrad - interest
  • Ekhoe - interest
  • mjrbatou - interest
  • Chulanowa - interest

Adventure Palette:
Story/Smut Ratio:
RedKnight: story > smut
pdragon: no particular preference
ihinka: Ideally, fifty/fifty. Plot-driven smut and smut-infused plot.
Combat/Social/Exploration Ratio:
Red Knight: No Preference
pdragon: I tend to lean more social, combat.action secondary, and exploration third (I don't think exploration works very well in forum games from what I've experienced so far)
ihinka: 20/40/40
Pacing (e.g., Max/Min Post/week):
Red Knight: At least 2/week
pdragon:  2-3 posts a week
ihinka: 1-2 posts per week
Desired Posting Length:
Red Knight: 2+ Paragraphs
pdragon: 1-3 paragraphs
ihinka: 2-3 paragraphs (of at least a couple of sentences)
Location (e.g., Elliquiy, Discord, Other):
Red Knight: No preference
pdragon: Elliquiy
ihinka: I prefer forum. Me and discord can't seem to agree on what constitutes too long a post. He keeps counting my character length per post.
Desired Players (Min/Max):
pdragon: no preference
ihinka: I would assume a party larger than 6 max would slow down the pace considerably over pbp.
Excited By:
Red Knight: Strong Female Protagonists, Voluntary Power Exchange
pdragon: All gender pairings, futa, monsters, NC/defeat scenes, rough, group, public, polyamory, light bondage, cum play, light food play
ihinka: Bondage/shibari, FxF pairings, FxFxF three-ways, soft dom
Veils:
pdragon: hard bondage (whips, crops, gimp gear, etc.), orgasm denial, self cum eating
Lines:
Red Knight: Bloodsport, incest, mutilation, non-sexual fluids,
pdragon: blood, scat, snuff, gore
ihinka: Incest, non-con, watersports, spitting
My RP Preferences

crabmouse

Name: Korha Dardurmei
Race: Human
Class: Barbarian

• Muscular: Korha is toned and attractive.
  • Beauty Scar: Korha has always had an attractive face, even after the burn mark that somehow does not mar her beauty.
  • Tall: At 5'11 she's taller than most, but not towering.

• Reserved: Korha is aloof and watchful. She may not have book smarts, but she doesn't lack street smarts.
  • Wrathful:Once angered she comes unhinged. Her reserved nature flips.
  • :Persevering: She's relentless. She picks a task and sticks with it even against insurmountable odds. Her pain tolerance is extremely high.

Background: (~ 4)

• Raised as a Warrior:Korha was trained to fight at an early age by her mother. She never knew her father who was killed by an orc before she was born.
  • A Simple Beginning: Korha led a simple life full of simple pleasures when she wasn't helping the village defend itself from orcs and raiders.
  • Trained as a Slave:Korha's life changed when she was kidnapped and enslaved by a wizard. For three years she did his bidding until she finally rebelled and killed him. The scars on her face are the result of being burned in the battle.
  • A Simple Career: Korah currently earns her living as a mercenary. She mostly guards trade caravans.

• Kindness: Korah used to search for romance, but now wants a kind partner. If her former master was kind, she may have even accepted slavery.
  • Submissive: Although she's dominant and persevering in day to day life, once you move past her defenses she's the opposite. The training she had as a slave has made surrendering seem natural to her.
  • Avoidant: Korah is aloof and avoids intimacy.

Adventure Palette:
Story/Smut Ratio: 55/45
Pacing (e.g., Max/Min Post/week): 2-3 posts per week
Desired Posting Length: 2-3 paragraphs
Location (e.g., Elliquiy, Discord, Other): Discord. But I'm open
Desired Players (Min/Max): Four or less
Excited By: Bondage, slavery, non-con, M/f, F/f
Veils:
Lines: Incest, age difference, bestiality, bathroom play, gore/snuff (Role playing getting killed in a fight is alright. Just not if it's sexual)

Ehkoe

Name: Mae
Race: Half-Elf (Moon)
Class: Wizard (Evocation)
White hair, silver eyes - Her moon elf heritage is undeniable.
Short - Mae is quite short, about 5' even.
Freckled features - She inherited a soft smattering of freckles from her father.

Mousy - Mae is generally conflict adverse and will avoid personal confrontation
Softspoken - Generally reserved and rarely raises her voice
Overthinker - If left to her own devices, she may end up overcomplicating even the simplest of things.

Mae has never met her mother, having been left in her human father’s care as a child. She in turn cared for him as his health failed.
Books are her most valued possession and she spent most of her youth reading in libraries.
Self taught much of her magic. It wasn’t until her 20s that she met someone to teach her proper practices.
Left her home to grow her abilities as a spellcaster.
Her affinity for the cold has left her struggling to grasp the entire spectrum of evocation magic.

Bend, don’t break - Mae has a particular weakness for those that are significantly stronger than her. A firm grip on her arm can sometimes be enough to trigger a strong desire to submit.
Full moon - A small streak of exhibitionism exists within her, the thought of being taken in a public place is especially thrilling to her.
Degradation - Though she refuses to admit it, hurtful words excite her. Especially when whispered into her ears. Insulting her is not likely to provoke anger.

Adventure Palette:
Story/Smut Ratio: About 60/40
Pacing (e.g., Max/Min Post/week): 2-3 posts a week
Desired Posting Length: 1-3 paragraphs
Location (e.g., Elliquiy, Discord, Other): Elliquiy or Discord
Desired Players (Min/Max): 5 max
Excited By: Physical strength, futanari, NC/dub con, rough, group, light bondage, degradation
Veils:
Lines: Blood, bathroom play, snuff

mjrbatou

I haven't posted a character yet because the one I already have is...difficult to build in 5e and the latter needs a little more tweaking to make sure I have the character I'm imagining.

The latter also needs a pic reference that is more appropriate than the original one I've been using.  She's sfw but future/sci fi doesnt feel like she'd fit.

RedKnight

Adventure size:
This Shared/Open World version will have a relatively consistent adventure size and milestone progression based on the adventures. Right now, my plan is for an adventure of ~ nine scenes/encounters, of ~ four rounds (everyone posting)/ encounter.  At 2-3 posts/week, this will run around 12-18 weeks (approximately 3-4 months).

This format is going to force GMs to plan relatively encapsulated stories.  As well as break the stories down into smaller pieces.  I tend to think of this as TV shows, where each wraps in an hour, but there are Character and Season plots arcs that carry over multiple adventures (aka Episodes).  More interestingly, different parts of the story may star other characters.   

High Social Adventures.  Part of the Feedback in the game palette that I have gotten so far has been a preference for Social over Combat in the adventures.  As well, I have several characters interested in some variations of Dom/Sub relationships.  This means that I need to flesh out a number of NPCs rather than just grabbing Monster Stat blocks.  I'm going to limit the group size to four PCs to allow me to focus more on the specific players/characters.  Additionally, this will give me some experience running a High Smut group adventure.

@crabmouse, I think I have an idea of your Game Palette preferences based on previous gaming.  However, I would like you to contribute to the palette and then I can flesh out a version for the group to review.

crabmouse, Ekhoe, ihinka, dragon; you all will be in the first group. I do want to get a complete Game Palette. The feedback you all have given me is influencing my ideas around both the structure of the Game Palette and the adventure. 

Given the interest, I'll likely be starting a second group in a few weeks.   
My RP Preferences

Isengrad

I'll Have a Character up tonight, have Dwarven Artificer in the works

Also, since this is a west march game, I would assume there is a central thread for more free form rp outside of adventures?

Edit: Or I will have it up tomorrow, Have to head to bed for work in the morning.

RedKnight

A quick update, I’m working on a consolidated Game Palette and some ideas for the story. I wanted to get an OOC thread up so that we could do some planning outside the recruiting (this) thread.  However, I have run out of time for the day.

I want to highlight a couple of things.  It is useful/easy to think of a Shared World Adventure as made up of 10 Scenes - Three Acts, 2-4 scenes/Act.  So, 50/50 Story to Smut ratio means that approximately half the scenes are going to involve Smut.  Similarly, a 2/4/4 ratio for combat/social/exploration, means that four of the 10 scenes are going to involve some type of exploration/investigation.

Also, it looks like a number of the character want to be dominated. An interesting question is will a group Dom work, or do I need a Dom for each character?
My RP Preferences

Isengrad

Name: Falgrim Runeforged
Race: Dwarf (Hill)
Class: Artificer (Armorer)
Character Sheet link: Here

• Well toned body: While his strength is certainly his intellect, his body is solid and sturdy from his heritage and a lifetime in workshops
  • Tall(for a dwarf): He stands at 4'6", about 2 inches taller then the average for his race.
  • Well Kept: He looks together, his beard and hair brushed and braided, kept clean and despite being around chemicals, food stuffs, and coal he smells a little like pine.

• Hospitable: An adventurer with the soul of an Innkeeper, he is quick to offer up a brew and a hot meal to anyone looking for one, all of his own make.
  • Thrifty: As charitable as he is, he is a bit stingy when it comes to parting with money and he will always make sure he gets the best price he can get.
  • Proud: He is proud of his skill, he earned it through hard work, and is more than happy to give you a few pointers. He does have a tendency to get...well a bit off when someone else's work is better than his.

• Falgrim was an only child to an Artisans Guild Chef, It was at her Apron strings that he first learned to Cook and Brew and where his passion for it came. In fact it's his mothers spice pouch that he now carries with him.
  • on his 35th year is mother fell Ill and unfortunately was gone by come the spring. Without his father around(stationed far away) he instead became a ward of the guild where he began his studies in earnest.
  • Once he came of Age he officially joined the Artisans guild, apprenticing under a master Artificer Thakag Bronzebeard, learning the tools and trades he felt he needed to know. While registered as a Chef with the Artisans Guild, his training as an Artificer let him branch out into multiple fields.
  • He ended up cutting his teeth on a Guild shipment to another town, during transit it was attacked by bandits which, with the help of a few others there, he was able to turn them back and even secure a few more goods to trade.
  • When not Adventuring for more(or rare) ingredients, or for more pressing matters he tends to pass the time serving as a Cook at some establishment, lending his knowledge and skills to those that need it.

• Free love: Falgrim is a dwarf of many colors, excited by those that tend to sport a feminine look but appreciating all comers.
  • Creative: The Artificer is not above making toys to delight and tease, this can include all manner of techno magical gadgets.
  • Stout and in Charge: Though just freshly an Adult by dwarven standards, Falgrim tends to fall into the Dominant role very easy. He does take pleasure in teasing, testing his partners limits, and introduce them to delights. Afterward he is there with a warm embrace and if needed, a cure spell and a nice beer.

Adventure palette

Story/Smut Ratio: ~60/40
Combat/Social/Exploration Ratio: 30/35/35
Pacing: 2-3 times per week (may slow between Thanksgiving and Christmas)
Desired Posting Length: 1-3 paragraphs freeform, concise and details posts during combat
Desired Players (Min/Max):4-6
Excited By: Dom/sub (variations include Daddy Dom), Toys, risk of pregnancy(or dirty talk to that effect), spanking, creative bondage with everyday items, Hair grabbing (Him doing the grabbing, ask before you grab the beard...yes it is as soft as it looks), Marking (with Jewelry or adornments of his make). Creative sexual puzzles (Tantric doors and the like)
Veils: Non-sexual or Cruel torture.
Lines: Sexual Bloodplay, scat, heavy watersports, Storyline death of a player character (Death for Plot purpose that removes player agency...and not caused by the player like trying to jump a waterfall. play Stupid games, win stupid prizes.)