On Golden Pond - Water Sports Instruction. Still recruiting staff and students

Started by Chrystal, September 26, 2011, 07:24:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Hi, all you delicious dom(me)s and sexy subs.

I had told myself I wouldn't try running another group game, because none of them ever seem to get anywhere, but then I had an idea that I simply couldn't resist, this morning, prompted by someone asking me exactly what I meant by water sports, last night.

This is a EXTREME role play idea, based wholly around water sports. If that turns you off, sorry. If it turns you on, read on. If you are unsure but might like to try, then this is, actually, the RP for you!

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then you can still read on, but be prepared for a shock!

Click here if you don't know what water sports means
Water sports, in this context, means sexual play involving Urine.

My idea is to have a club house of sorts, with a handful of staff - male and female, preferably all either bi or willing to D both sexes, who are seriously into water sports, and willing to teach others all about the art.

Then we have the students. As many as are interested!

Students can be Male or female, straight, bi or gay, and although I expect most to be sub, I can see no reason why a dom(me) or switch should not be a student too - note, though, that if you are pure D you may miss out on some of the fun of being a student.

Students need not necessarily know what water sports means. It would be rather fun to have a character or two turn up at the club expecting to be taught how to water ski, scuba dive, etc... Also, they need not necessarily be complete novices.

Note that, just as with bondage play, pet play, etc, with watersports there are various levels. I will not get into the levels here, because this is a PG-15 area. Suffice to say that it ranges from the slightly humiliating to the very nasty. If you wish to be staff, you have to be aware of the various aspects of the "sport".

IMPORTANT: Although this RP is going in extreme, it is actually CONSENSUAL! Students attend the centre by choice, and there will be a centre safe word that can be used in character, if the player is enjoying what is happening but thinks their character shouldn't be! If the player is not enjoying what is happening, they need to say so by PM or in the OOC thread.

That's it for now...

If you have questions, please feel free to post them here or PM me.

EDIT TO ADD:

Character Sheet.

NB: Please do not post characters here, as I'm reasonably sure that this is a PG15 area. Either PM them to me for approval or wait until I have an OOC thread open. Thanks. I have posted mine as an EXAMPLE only.

[b]Player Name:[/b] Your name
[b]Character Name:[/b] Your character's name
[b]Gender:[/b] M/F (sorry, no futa/herms)
[b]Age:[/b] Must be 18 or over for students, 21 or over for staff.
[b]Staff or Student?[/b] Note that there are certain conditions for staff.
[b]Orientation:[/b] Straight/Bi/Gay, D/S/Sw. (Note: all staff must be Bi, but may express a preference. Students may be D and staff may be S)
[b]Height:[/b] in feet & Inches or cm
[b]Weight:[/b] in Lbs or Kg. Please check a [url=http://www.ibodz.com/bmi-height-weight-chart]height/weight chart[/url].
[b]Personality:[/b] Just a few lines describing what he or she is like.
[b]Character's experience with watersports:[/b] 0 - 5 (Staff 4 or 5)
[b][u][i]Your[/i][/u] experience with RP watersports:[/b] 0 - 5 (Staff 3 - 5)
[b]Your experience with real life watersports:[/b] Optional! (same scale)
[b]What does your character hope to get from their time at the centre?[/b] Learning to scuba dive [i][u]is[/u][/i] an acceptable answer!
[b]Are you okay with RPing opposite a trans-gender character (M playing F or F playing M)?[/b] Please be honest.
[b]Appearance:[/b] Paste the URL of the image you want your character to look like below.
[img height=300]http://www.cs.ubc.ca/nest/imager/contributions/katrinaa/after_f.gif[/img]

Should look something like this:

Player Name: Chrystal
Character Name: Madamme Eau D'or
Staff or Student?Staff -  Runs the centre
Orientation: Bi Domme, with a lesbian preference
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 181 Lbs
Personality: Is a very nice person and very loving towards her wife, who does not work at the centre and won't put in an appearance, but at work she is a brutal dominatrix and strict disciplinarian. All in all she loves her work
Character's experience with watersports: 5
Your experience with RP watersports:
Your experience with real life watersports: 1
What does your character hope to get from their time at the centre? She hopes to educate at least a few people into the joy that can be had from this challenging experience.
Are you okay with RPing opposite a trans-gender character (M playing F or F playing M)? Yes, as long as I'm the dominant!
Appearance:

Again, please not that the above is an example only, and my actual picture will be included when we are in our own thread

LINK TO:

OOC Thread

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

elfguy

I'd like to join in as a dominant female staff. I'm fine with water sports although I haven't had the opportunity to play much with it.
----

Medo

I would actually love to join as a gay student. If there would be anyone to play with. ;)

Chrystal

Quote from: elfguy on September 26, 2011, 04:53:00 PM
I'd like to join in as a dominant female staff. I'm fine with water sports although I haven't had the opportunity to play much with it.

Hi Elf, nice to see you again!

:)

One important thing I do need to state: I have no issues in this game with cross-gendering. Guys want to play girls and girls want to play guys, that is fine.

But I am going to put a question on the character profile sheet (if/when I create it) asking if each player is okay with cross-gender partners, because I know some are not. Please be totally honest. If you would rather not play with a partner who is the opposite gender in real life to their character, please say so honestly, because that way we can make sure you don't end up being instructed by, or instructing, someone you would rather not!

Quote from: Medo on September 26, 2011, 05:02:01 PM
I would actually love to join as a gay student. If there would be anyone to play with. ;)

Hi Medo. Not seen many gay guys in my RPs before, so welcome aboard.

If all else fails, and we don't get any male instructors, I'll create one myself!

NOTE: All instructors are to be BISEXUAL to a certain degree!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Medo

Oh that is so nice of you Chrystal! Really kind!

If there is anything I can do to help this get started, dont hesitate to ask. I am very excited about the idea. It's hard to meet people with watersports fantasy around here. :)

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Chrystal

Hi Trip. Figured I could count on you. You always were a sucker for a spot of kayaking... ;)

microskirtgirl

Grabs my surfboard and wetsuit.  Off to pee drinking classes. xxxx
Cover me in honey and feed me to the hummingbirds

Things that make me go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Ons and Offs UPDATED 31/0810

Chrystal

Yay! *slaps Steph on the behind, very hard, as promised* That's just a taster, dear...

No, I'm not above offering bribes... ;)

I'm going to put a character sheet in the first post. Please will people give some thought to their characters? I'd rather you avoided posting them here, as I think this is a PG15 area?

But anyway, give them some thought and if/when I get a couple more, I'll open an OOC thread.

Medo

I'll do the sheet today! :)

Looking forward to that! :)

Transgirlenstein

Quote from: Chrystal on October 03, 2011, 08:28:06 AM
Hi Trip. Figured I could count on you. You always were a sucker for a spot of kayaking... ;)

*blush* I am a sucker.

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Chrystal

Couple of points raised by someone in PM:

There is no actual upper age limit on either students nor staff.

The only real requirement is that they are physically fit. The last thing the centre needs is someone dying of a heart attack because they've ingested too much salt, or someone falling over in a wet room and breaking a hip!

I would probably put an upper age of 40 for all characters, simply because that's the age beyond which we start to get saggy (and yes, I do know this from experience!) but if you really want an older character, please ask me and give me a good reason.

Remember, this is not a school, it is a recreational training centre. More details will follow in the OOC thread when I get to it.

Elina

Quote from: Chrystal on October 04, 2011, 05:15:10 PM
The last thing the centre needs is someone dying of a heart attack because they've ingested too much salt

I just have to say that this totally cracked me up. 

Chrystal

Quote from: Elina on October 04, 2011, 11:52:25 PM
I just have to say that this totally cracked me up.

*grins* Glad to here it.

Begs the question though: Are you interested?

Elina

Oh, I don't do group RP.  I was just glancing through here.  Thank you, though!

Visna

Chrystal

Quote from: Elina on October 05, 2011, 01:56:08 PM
Oh, I don't do group RP.  I was just glancing through here.  Thank you, though!

No worries. Although if you've never done group RP, how do you know you won't enjoy it? Anyway, if you change your mind, you know where to find us!

Quote from: Visna on October 05, 2011, 02:07:03 PM
Interested as a student!

Yay. Welcome aboard, Visna dear.

I think I have a minimum now, with a possible one interested in joining if we get this off the ground (I know where she is coming from on this, because group games are more difficult to keep going that solos.

Also there's a wonderfully sadistic domme I'm still waiting to hear from.

If anyone knows any male players who might be interested, especially in being male staff, or any female players who might like to cross-gender as male staff, please point them in this direction?

Elina

Quote from: Chrystal on October 05, 2011, 02:19:37 PM
No worries. Although if you've never done group RP, how do you know you won't enjoy it? Anyway, if you change your mind, you know where to find us!

Thank you!  And I have.... it's not been good.  *laughs*

Chrystal

Quote from: Elina on October 05, 2011, 04:44:29 PM
Thank you!  And I have.... it's not been good.  *laughs*

Fair enough... I live in hope that each time will be different ;)

OOC THREAD IS OPEN

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=121149.0

Please read the opening post as it contains important information, and then post there to confirm your continued interest! Thanks

Medo

Chrystal

Quote from: Chrystal on October 05, 2011, 05:19:31 PM

OOC THREAD IS OPEN

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=121149.0

Please read the opening post as it contains important information, and then post there to confirm your continued interest! Thanks

HEEEELLLLOOOOOOOOO????????????????????????????????????

Transgirlenstein

Still in and will post in a day or two.  Just sorting some things out as I got a full time position at my store.  It's a step in the right direction with actual time off!

Caehlim

Hi there, I could play a male instructor if you still need one.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Chrystal

Definitely still need one. (Or two).

Could actually use more students.

Caehlim

I could play a gay male student as well, but unless there's another male Dom I'd just be playing with myself.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.