Extreme - Plot driven (Still needs sex!)

Started by Ethoxyethane, April 28, 2014, 12:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethoxyethane

Hello, my name is Brittany.  :)

If after reading you still think we would make good RP partners even though you may not be nudged toward the more heavy/darker elements, please contact me!  As long as the plot/idea captivates my attention, I am not opposed to playing something more vanilla/consensual.  Heck, or even if you desire less of the quality/posting length I am asking for in here, contact me.  I'd hate to miss a good RP partner!   :-)

If I had to put labels on it, I am searching for two types of role plays.
1. Switch female [me]  x  Dom male [you]
2. Dom male [me]  x  Sub/switch female [you]

In these I am seeking:
-Colorful use of vocabulary.  Or developed writing style.  (In the writing, not how we communicate with one another. I can use extensive vocabulary in writing, be organized, while in OCC, sometimes I'm just plain ol' lazy! xD )
-Violence- sexual and non-sexual
-Quality posts are appreciated.  Life gets in the way, I understand, but please post at least twice times a week!  The minimum is one paragraph per post.  I prefer this sticks to around 2-5.  Maybe more if called for it.
-Quality AND quantity?  Relaxed posting time, but it's good to bang out a few posts quicker for the intro if we can.  I feel it better creates the mood for a role play.  It'd be cool if we could post about... around at least once a week- if it takes longer I understand; however, in time I will lose interest.  It would be great if I could find a posting by the partner.  The RP  will seem so much more authentic, and there will be less of a need for a multitude of rp partners.   Length: I am not looking for twelve plus paragraphs every post though, please do not mistake that.  If you wish to, go right ahead, but it can be time consuming and while some posts may call for that length, I will not be doing it every post unless it calls for!.  I'd say for now I am looking for something more than I usually would, holding the search at 4-8 paragraphs per post.  Give or take.  (I.E.  At least 400 words.  Read at the top, I may be open to accepting less!!)
-It'd be interesting if we can throw in a couple other characters here and there that we play to add to the story.  While I am not looking for extensive character development, it still makes the story line interesting if other people are supporting the plot.

With that being said...  I do not hold many limits... -smiles-  The limits I do have are held firm.

Please NO:
-Waterspots/Scat/Diapers/Lactating
-Pedo-play
-Animals (Demon/Vampire/Angel types are fine)
-Tickling/Foot fetishes

What I expect: (Think plot driven, not just for the sexual aspects.)
-Rape, force, NC, non-con
-Violence

If you're still reading I am open to discussing ideas and would love to hear any you may have.  I have a couple of vague ideas.  Ultimately though, I am looking to create a story and toss ideas around with someone.
I aim for something pertaining Medieval, Victorian, Roman, Pirate, or Modern.

Tree

Hi!

I'm Rod and I like the type of RP writing you are looking for. I love detailed, explicit, and creative scenes and dialog. Plus, writing multiple characters is a favorite of mine. I would enjoy hearing your ideas, and it is a pleasure for me to run with anything my partner enjoys. Say hello if you'd care to?
All that is necessary for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Ethoxyethane

Quote from: Tree on April 28, 2014, 06:40:02 PM
Hi!

I'm Rod and I like the type of RP writing you are looking for. I love detailed, explicit, and creative scenes and dialog. Plus, writing multiple characters is a favorite of mine. I would enjoy hearing your ideas, and it is a pleasure for me to run with anything my partner enjoys. Say hello if you'd care to?

PM sent!

NewEraW

Hello

My name is Eric, I read over your request and i was wondering if you minded if I ran a story plot pass you that I think might peak your interest.
Creator of bitter sweet dreams.
O&Os
So You Think You Want to Play