Battle of the Sexes: Round One (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, November 21, 2012, 02:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Bastet

Well I enjoy winning and think I can be competitive so I will continue to toss my number in.

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

Falstaff

You could always join our "team" Bastet...

Then you will be on the winning team  ;D

Bastet

Fals I couldn't live with myself if I sold out. :P

*Waves at Rolin* Hello!

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

xxmaxinitxx

Falstaff

Bastet

xxmaxinitxx

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

luna146

xxmaxinitxx

Deamonbane

luna146

xxmaxinitxx

Seress

xxmaxinitxx

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Proud Geek

Quote from: Seress on December 10, 2012, 02:33:11 AM
Holy smokes you guys have worked hard. O.O

That's how we usually work isn't it? ;) sorry just could not resist.