Cellmate [F dom looking for F sub]

Started by elfguy, May 15, 2012, 04:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Ever since she was convicted of second degree murder, Emily's life changed forever. She couldn't believe what was happening to her. She wasn't a bad girl, she just got unlucky enough to get with an abusive boyfriend. And when he tried to beat her up, she defended herself, but went a bit too far, hitting him on the head with a vase. He died from his wounds, and in turn she had been tried and convicted for the murder, even though she claimed all along it was self defense.

Now in a maximum security prison, Emily was scared as hell, but remembered what she once read in a book, that the only way to survive in jail was to project a strong image. So the next day, when another new inmate was brought in to her cell, as her first cellmate, Emily tried to put up a strong facade. Unfortunately for her, the new inmate was Jane, an actual badass girl, someone who had been in gangs and did many crimes. She was also very strong for a woman. Her act didn't last long, and Jane saw right through it, and decided to show her what being a dominant girl was really like, by making Emily into her prison bitch.

For this RP I will play Jane, the strong girl who arrives at the prison, and I need someone to play poor little Emily, a girl who arrived a day ago and tries her best to survive. For the story, I'm thinking it wouldn't be completely ruthless domination. Instead, Jane would turn Emily into an obedient girl by abusing her, but she would also secretly take pity on her, and in return for abusing her, she would also protect her from other girls who may try to take advantage of her, so between domination sessions we could play scenes in the wider prison where Jane actually stands up for Emily.

----

SugarAndSpice

Hey elfguy
If you're still looking for someone to play this game I'm up for it :)

Sugar