Castaways - NC Freeform Group (Accepting)

Started by Drake Valentine, September 16, 2013, 10:22:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake Valentine

OOC thread

Edit: 9/23/13 For reference this is still a WIP and if you miss posts, it will be some time for threads to get up. Aiming for the week of this little edit date section, at latest next. Info completion will still be a ways away, but you can work on a sheet or plan with someone. I can gradually island build while events unfold anyways. As for cap, unsure. Guess I will just 'Cap' when I feel I start to get overwhelmed. *Vague Drake is vague.* xD  /Edit

C A S T A W A Y S

Before the Crisis

“Welcome aboard.” The Worldview Travel Agency is providing a luxury cruise around the Pacific for a week’s expectation. What is even better, the company orchestrating this event has accumulated even more business from a series of limited winnable tickets sold off like gold to variable companies. What makes these tickets so sought for, is that they provide a free pass to everything during the cruise and to top that off, they even allow for an additional guest to accompany the winner and the guest reaps all the benefits as well.

The tickets are not the only method on the large cruise ship, if one has the money they can partake in similar luxuries, no matter how small they may be. Regardless, the company is always lively, various parties happen along the vessel both day and night. Distant lands and an never ending blue oasis provide plenty of sights outside of the cruise; should one ever get bored of the scenery within the ship.

Within the first few days, everything had been going fine. Unknowingly amongst many of the passengers, the Captain had been receiving storm warning signals over his radio and blatantly decided to ignore it, under the impression that his vessel was no where near the incidents. Unfortunately, as luck would have it, one night a severe thunderstorm hit within the Pacific. This incident alone stirred chaos through the ship from the panic of a possibility of sinking. Those that fathomed such an event were not far off, it was inevitable.

Those who survived the ordeal now find themselves washed ashore upon an uncharted island with little to none of their former provisions. The ship no where in sight, likely to have sunken to the bottom of the ocean’s floor. Now the remaining survivors must make the best of their current situation. How they live their current lives upon the island till help arrives is up to them.

What they do not know is that….. Help is never coming.

General Rules
- Images will be realistic and tasteful, no illustrations and no nudity.(Unless linked and noted with not work safe disclaimer)
-A three paragraph minimum is expected in posting. POV, Third Person.
-Respect fellow writers Ons and Offs when participating with them in game.
-No killing off people's characters without their permission, I could care less about NPCs.
-Please avoid powerplaying unless you have that partner's permission, I know this will be in the NC section, but there are limits.
-Please also avoid any Godliness or Metagaming.
- Follow all Site Rules Please do not make me report you for violating any.
- I do not expect you to have taken The Oath of Drake as I never taken it. Such would be hypocrisy in itself.
-This Roleplay will be opened to all genders and sexualities and there may be incest and/or interracial scenes. If either bothers you, don't apply or simply don't read that content.
-Anything fitting under 'Extreme' will not be allowed here. As much as I enjoy some of that from time to time, I am 'taming' this game just slightly.
-Activity in posting is on a weekly expectation. I know life events happen, and I am not one to pester people with PMs in posting. I am not going to babysit your tardiness and if it is brought to my attention that you abandoned your fellow writers for other games, your character will be written off and the slot will be available for someone else to come along. Keep that in mind, if this disturbs you, do not join.
-I have zero tolerance for out of character drama. You have a problem with someone, try to work it out with them. Do not go about causing a scene. This is not to be confused with IC conflict,/drama. Conflict IC = Fine. Conflict OOC = Angry Drake.
-I have the right to add onto this as I see fit or if I missed anything else to address. 

F.A.Q- Ask anything in here and I will ignore you.

I. Why you no post info?
Because I am tired and lazy. And I like to tease. Really, what more you want from me, there is a picture there? ;\

II.  What is expectation of info to game?
Likely within the week.

III. Completion? ^_^
Luckily sometime between this month and next. 

IV. How come?
A. I generally have two hours after work before sleep. Graveyard shift.
B. GTA 5 will mostly likely be out and that will tie me up some.
C. Whatever comes about with other games I have going/involved within.
D. My weekends are wild cards.

V. Weren’t you working on another game?
As a matter of fact, I am. ^_^

VI.  So you stopped?
Paused is the better term. This is a quicker side project I decided to work upon. Main being, I want to get a feel of GM-ing a likely smaller group, before aiming towards anything grand in size. Therefore I would prefer questions to stay on this one.

VII. So what is this game about?
See title and picture and put two and two together and you will get a general basic outline, but there will be more to it than that.

VIII.  Such as?
Whatever I decide to write when that time comes. ;\

IX. Who is this game opened to?
Everyone, but: Drama-llamas, Mary/Gary Sues, Godmoders, power-players, elitists,  and anyone that struggles to write a minimum of three paragraphs. Also if you are someone who can’t distinguish the difference between in character and out of character, you probably shouldn’t be a part of this game, period. This list will change more than likely when I figure out what type of people I will be denying/limiting from this game.

X. Are you taking on CO-GMs?
Yes and no. Please reframe from asking me, chances are if I don’t know you, haven’t written with you for long, or never RP with you to begin with, I won’t let you GM with me. This game is also going to be fairly small(intending here,) so I really doubt I will need any help GM-ing. Who knows, when the time comes and when this sets off, I will contact those that I believe are trustworthy enough for that privilege.

XI. Will there be reserved spots?
No. This is not a first come, first serve. When things are put into context and all is created, I will sort through templates. Please do not go about sending me a template now. Like, there is literally no information, so it will be a waste of both of our time, especially if you will end up rewriting everything. Best approach, if you are interested and feel that you will fit in, is just to find a playby and save it and hope no one picks it. If at most, pick two or three images for possible playby. Also, all images will be realistic and tasteful, no illustrations and no nudity.

XII. Can we plot amongst ourselves?
When the game is finally made, yes. For now, I would prefer you avoid it as the information, when it becomes available, may override whatever plotting you were doing and make it completely pointless. Then you would have only trolled yourself for getting overexcited and jumping the gun.

XIII. Why Roman numbers? 
Cause it is cool, duh.

XIV. So this has something to do with Rome?
I lol at this. xD

XV. Can I PM you?
If it involves any questions involving plot/story/whatever of the game, then no. This is a WIP and interest hooker. Ha, hooker. But this will definitely get created within time. xD

Real FAQ - Pending and anything of relevance from the teaser one will remain.

I'm Empty, yo.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Drake Valentine

Island Information

Tribes
Unnamed I

Written summary will be here.
Unnamed II

Unnamed III

Wildlife

Terrain

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Drake Valentine

Character Template

Character Roles
None of which all need to be filled, this is a general basis of what one's role was on the ship before the incident. For whatever diversity, the only ones that are limited is Captain slot(assuming he survived) and ticket winners/guests of winners. There will also be island roles, I on the contrary don't like the thought of predetermined island role, hence why that will be done within the roleplay itself.  Play nice and don't fight over slots, they really aren't that important in the long run, just substance filler. <3 Also I am flexible on gender roles, so should for any reason one may be a 'she' instead of 'he' for the captain, I will edit things about including the summary. It is just a quick fix, really.

Ticket Winner - 2 / 10
Alessandro De Luca WIP

Name:
Alessandro (Alex) De Luca
Player:
Drake Valentine
Gender - Sexuality:
Male - Heterosexual
Ethnicity:
Italian - American
Former Role / Current Role:
Ticket Winner (High School Student) / NA
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Belongings:
Deodorant, razorblades, pack of bath soap, shampoo, tooth brush and toothpaste,  clothes, small speakers, earphones, ipod, two external battery chargers for device,  martial art books, condoms, tape, inflatable punching bag.
Strengths:
-Self trains himself in various martial arts from books to old Japanese flicks.
-
-
Weaknesses:
-Most of those martial arts are what they are, imitation, and he has little actual fight experience.
-
-
Ons
Offs:
Pete Norton - NPC

Pete Norton was on one hell of a winning streak.  He'd been at a low point in life, just out of high school with no job, no prospects, and no girlfriend.  His long-time girl from high school ditched their small town almost before the ink was dry on her diploma, barely taking time to tell him good bye on her way out of town.

He didn't much want to spend his life in the dull backwater either, so he went to visit his big sister in the City.  She had some job with the airlines and hardly used her apartment - he figured he could crash there while he looked for work, or maybe got accepted into one of the universities that hadn't rejected him yet.  That's when his winning streak started.

His sister Theresa wasn't home when he got to town, but she left word with the super to give him a key.  It was a pretty nice place, and he had it all to himself.  But the fridge was empty so he went out for soda.  That's when he popped the top off the bottle and won a ticket on a luxury cruise.  Holy shit!

He was still making phone calls to verify that it was real when Theresa got home.  His sister Theresa was smoking hot, easily the prettiest girl in school when she graduated four years ahead of him, and maybe the hottest girl ever to come out of their small town.  She looked tired and a bit ragged from several weeks non-stop travel, but still looked almost too damned good to be real.

He showed her the bottle cap, explained what happened, and told her they should go out and celebrate his luck.  She agreed, and after a shower and a nap they went out to hit the City Night life - him with his freshly forged fake-id, and her with a party girl's knowledge of all the hot places.  They partied like fiends - hitting all the local clubs, dancing till dawn, and having a great time. 

They woke up in a deluxe suite at a luxury hotel.  Turns out he won the room as a door prize from a ticket he got free when he insisted on impressing his 'date' by paying their cover charge at one of the pricier clubs. more good luck.  Maybe it was the booze, maybe it was the dancing, or maybe he really did impress his date with all his big spending, because winning a cruise and a room at the Ritz weren't the only ways he got lucky that night.

He was in bed, naked, with the hottest girl he knew.  And she was naked too.  Naked.  In bed.  At the Ritz.  With a fucking 10!  Of course, she was his sister, but... dayum was he lucky!  He woke her up, and while she was still groggily trying to process the situation and figure out how to deal with it he pulled her close, kissed her hard, and kept her pinned in his arms as she tried to make confused and weak protests.  Yeah, he could tell she was kinda freaked out. And maybe it was pretty close to rape, when he took her even though she was trying to get him to stop.

But she couldn't have been all that freaked, or all that upset, or totally against what happened.  Because the protests and struggles didn't last very long and then they fucked half the day away. Then they cuddled some, ordered in room service, and fucked away the rest of the day. 

She told him he had to move out of her apartment, that this could never happen again, and that they could never tell anyone what happened.  Ever.  He saw her point, but he told her hell no he wasn't moving, that this was going to happen again, and that she could introduce him to her friends not as her brother, but as her new boyfriend.  His luck held out, because she gave in on every point.  And when he asked his new girlfriend to go on the cruise with him, she agreed.
Guest of Winner - 2 / 10
Gabriella De Luca
Name: Gabriella "Ella" De Luca.
Player: Nataleigh.
Gender - Sexuality: Female - Straight.
Ethnicity: Italian American.
Former Role / Current Role: Ticket Winner Guest (High School Student) / Unknown as of yet.

Appearance: There isn't much to say about the petite 5'6" brunette. She hasn't gotten any tattoos, though she did get her belly button pierced when she was sixteen and rebellious. She has an athletic build common to lacrosse players, good upper body strength, and excellent balance.

Personality: A very focused individual, when Ella has a goal, she will work at it with confidence and discipline until she achieves it. However, when she doesn't have something to focus on, Ella quickly becomes lost. Indecisive. Flighty. That's why her parents have always filled her spare time with extracurricular activities. Archery. Lacrosse. Crafts. She's not the kind of person who likes being spontaneous or being dropped into new situations. She likes structure. She's also a people pleaser. She tries to mediate when there's a problem, be the peacemaker, and makes sure everyone comes out happy in the end. In most cases she'll let others have what they want, even if that means she can't have what she wants. There are a few exceptions to the rule, of course.

History: The De Luca family history is a sordid one. Suffice to say that Vincenzio, the patriarch and father to both Ella and Alex, was quite the philanderer, fathering a child with one of his mistresses before he even did so with his own wife, Sofia. Several years and several more mistresses later, and Sofia had had enough. She left, and when she did, Vincenzio married Margot, Ella's mother, and brought them to live with him and his young son. Alex was five at the time, Ella was seven.

For Ella, the years since have been pretty good. Her father was wealthy, though often away on business, so she got to go to good schools, visit country clubs, indulge in whatever hobbies she liked, and travel the world with her family during school breaks. She also got to have a brother, whom she adored despite them being only half-siblings. She considered him her brother, through and through, and she never skimped on the love and annoyance she could give him as his older sister. She was very protective of him, too, so when he won the tickets for this cruise and refused to take her as his guest, she was deeply hurt and insanely jealous of anyone's company he apparently preferred more than hers.

That is, until she found something juicy enough to blackmail him with. Then he just had to take her.

Belongings: A water resistant watch, the clothes on her back, and a small backpack she was wearing when the boat sank. Inside, she had packed a waterproof camera, sunscreen, body lotion, a few paperback books, a pair of binoculars, a water bottle, and a small bead kit. In case she got bored on the boat.

Strengths:

• Archery (after school activity she learned).
  • Athletic (plays lacrosse, pretty good runner, swimmer).
  • Focused / Disciplined.
  • Peacemaker.
Weaknesses:

• Scared of the dark.
  • Won't go anywhere alone, or will freak out when alone.
  • Flighty / Indecisive.
  • Gullible / Too Trusting.

Ons/Offs: Click here to find out.
Theresa Norton

Name: Theresa Norton
Player: YesIRoleplay
Gender - Sexuality: Female - straight
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Former Role / Current Role: Guest of Winner/TBA
Appearance: Theresa is a hot young thing, cute, curvy, pretty, and neat.  About 5'6", she weighs just over 130, her body all soft flesh and feminine curves.  Under the softness are muscles toned by vigorous exercise to fight a genetic tendency toward pudginess.  Brunette and bold, she tends to turn heads.
Personality: She likes attention, and she has a weakness for bad boys and strong liquor.  Outgoing, friendly, spontaneous, vivacious.  She isn't above bossing people around until they call her on it, and then she steps back and lets them take charge.  If they do, she follows, if they don't or fail at it, she ignores the loser.
History: A cheerleader in high school, and a flight attendant by current profession, she's always gravitated toward activities that bring her attention.  She plans on going to college after a few more years with her current job.  But for now, the free travel, good money, and cute pilots are reason enough to stay where she is.  Her younger brother won a ticket to this cruise, and she happened to be home at the time for one of her infrequent visits.  They went out to celebrate his luck, partying at the local clubs, dancing, and having a great time.  They woke up in bed together, naked in a deluxe suite at a luxury hotel.  She was still trying to process the situation and figure out how to deal with it when he fucking rocked her world by taking her despite her freaked-out and still confused protests.

He was strong, he was rough, he was amazing, and they fucked half the day away.  When he asked her to go on the cruise with him, she knew it wouldn't be as his sister, but as his date.  It turns out he won the room in a drawing at one of the clubs - a door prize won from a ticket he got free when paying their cover charge.  She told him she'd think about it.  Then they ordered room service and fucked away the second half of the day.  His incredible streak of luck continued when she finally agreed to be his date on the cruise.

Belongings: Everything she had went down with the ship. She's empty-handed and nude as a newborn.
Strengths: As an international-flight attendant, she's heard a couple lectures about crashes and survival.  Most of it didn't stick, but she might remember something appropriate at any given time.  She's also one hell of a lay.
Weaknesses: Easy.  A guy balls-up and makes any sort of decent move, she's going down.  Also a bit gullible.
Ons She likes rough, confident, assertive men.  She's not adverse to kink, though she prefers straight sex in a bewildering variety of positions.  Girls...  not really her thing, but one with enough cocky confidence could surely wear her down.
Offs: No gore, vore, mutilation, or bathroom.
Rich Passenger
Normal Passenger
Peter Simon

Name: Peter Simon

Player:MagicalPen

Gender - Sexuality: Male - Straight

Former Role / Current Role: Normal Passenger (Former Special Forces) / TBA

Appearance: Physically fit, Peter is 6'2". He has a Special Forces Tattoo on his shoulder and ANOTHER on his back dedicated to his dead brothers. Otherwise, he has short dark hair and has shaven off his beard.

Personality: Peter has Demons, but he won't let you know that. He can appear to be reserved at times but otherwise is a natural born leader. He was supposed to be on a cruise-ship vacation to relax and get some rest.

History: Peter comes from a Military Family. His father from a young age instilled in him a level of discipline bred from the Military. He often went hunting as well, learning how to use both Bow and Rifle. His father always believed in having a well rounded education. It was during these hunting trips that Peter came to love Camping - they often only brought a tarp and sleeping bag with them, using the bounty of the land to make shelters and fire. They are some of Peters fondest memories of his childhood.

As such, Peter was often an outcast in school and occasionally got in fights - usually coming out on top even against bigger boys. In his teenage years he hit a growth spurt, growing taller but also filling out. He joined the JROTC in school, starting on his military education. At graduation, he joined the Army with the intention of becoming a Paratrooper. He was quickly recommended for the Special Forces Training Course and soon found himself in even more training. His childhood skills helped him greatly here and he became a skilled soldier.

As the years passed by, he was deployed overseas several times, though does not talk often about where he was or what happened. However, the list of names on his back is not small, so he clearly saw combat or knew people that did. The Cruise Line was his attempt at 'getting out' and re-associating himself into society.

Belongings: Para-Cord Bracelet, Paraknife, Firestarter Kit, Emergency Blanket, Backpack (http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/726725944/outdoor-waterproof-genuine-mountaineering-font-b-bags-b-font-50L-tactical-combination-backpack-shoulder-font-b.jpg) containing the emergency kit, Clothing, Lightweight Camo Tarp.

Strengths: Wilderness Survival, Hand-to-Hand Combat, Climbing, Swimming, Physical Strength + Stamina

Weaknesses: Socially awkward, 'Nightmares', PTSD, Always on Edge

Ons See Link in Profile
Offs: See Link in Profile

Stowaway
Security
Crewmen
Captain - 0 / 1

Character Sheet

Name:
Your character name here.
Player:
Your username(preferably directly linked to your profile- to get your profile number, just click on your username wherever you may post. It should have a ####  within the url at top. Copy and paste.)
Gender - Sexuality:
Male or female - Whatever into.
Ethnicity:
What race is your character?
Former Role / Current Role:
Pick and choose up top / Obviously not applicable till island events get underway.
Appearance:
Any other basics one may wish to cover, such as height, weight, scars; whatever applicable they feel they might forget otherwise when roleplaying.
Personality:
How your character generally acts.
History:
Doesn't have to be too deep of a backstory, two or so paragraph is fine.
Belongings:
Anything your character may of salvaged or still have after the ship sinking event.
Strengths:
What your character is good at.
Weaknesses:
What your character sucks at. Prefer to see some balance between the both of these. Such as for every pro there will be a con.
Ons
Your CHARACTER's Ons.
Offs:
Your CHARACTER's Offs.

Code

[float=left][img height=300]Img url of charie face here[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Player:[/b]
[url=Your profile link that contains your profile numbers]Username[/url]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender - Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Ethnicity:[/b]
[b]Former Role / Current Role:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Belongings:[/b]
[b]Strengths:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
[b]Ons[/b]
[b]Offs:[/b]

Drake Valentine

Checklist - Because I don't want too many writer documents up at one time.

Game:

• ]Section the Game will be placed in and whether it is a system game or not.
  • Who is the RP open to? (Gender, Sexuality, etc..?) 
  • Short Summary of Player Roles and General Story/Plot.   
  • Setting.   
  • Plot Outline.       
  • Character creation info/guidelines if any.   
  • Required Resources (If any) (If a system game - What books(ver.) or links to information needed such as an online guide or wiki?)     
  • Game Pacing.     
  • How much sexual activity is likely to occur or expected, if any?   
  • Whether tagging will be used or not.   
Game Master Info / GM(s) Participation Level (If/where applicable)

• Will there be a Co-GM?
  • How guided will the play be(sandbox, directed etc)?
  • What extent will players be allowed to create/use environment or setting details?
  • How NPC's will be handled. (If any) - (By GM and/or players, and what expectations)
  • How active will the GM be?   
  • Will there be an OOC thread? (expectations of thread usage)
  • How to contact/approach GM with questions? (use OOC thread, direct PM, etc...)
  • How will decisions be resolved?   
  • Will PvP be allowed (if applicable)? 
Additional:

• Player Oath "Oath of the Drake" or some other reminder of player responsibilities in a group game.   
  • A note to Respect Other players (Offs etc..)   
  • Player Participation Expectations. (Posts/week expected. Methods for reporting a possible absence/The method used to remove drop-outs from the game.)   
  • Discuss how new players will be brought into the game (if the game is already running.)   
    • What Writing style/POV. (Third person, first person, past, present, omniscient, etc...)     
[/list]

Lynnette

You have my interest, I'll keep an eye on this and I'll be looking forward to seeing it up. And I totally understand your reasons for having to wait (Especially the one involving GTA :3 )and yeah, I suppose it would tie me up as well if it wasn't for the sole reason of my empty wallet.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Clio

I've been watching 'Lost' recently, so I may be interested.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on September 16, 2013, 10:41:08 AM
You have my interest, I'll keep an eye on this and I'll be looking forward to seeing it up. And I totally understand your reasons for having to wait (Especially the one involving GTA :3 )and yeah, I suppose it would tie me up as well if it wasn't for the sole reason of my empty wallet.
Yea, but it also has a 4 GB install, so depending how long that takes, I probably won't be able to play it till Thursday. ;\ But on plus side, guess that gives me time to work on this.

Quote from: Ghostwheel on September 16, 2013, 11:29:03 AM
I may be interested as well, depending on the details, of course (for example, system or freeform, etc).
I don't do system games. Too many rules inside rules, inside other rules; so this will be freeform-sandbox-ish. Instead of all Inception with all the rules in rules.

Quote from: Christa McGinn on September 16, 2013, 01:04:34 PM
I've been watching 'Lost' recently, so I may be interested.
I am not familiar with 'Lost,' the idea itself came to me more along the lines of various other movies, books, and games. Such as original Cast Away, Lord of Flies, and there was this old DS game involving island survival, I think it was made into two games, maybe more.

Clio

Quote from: Drake Valentine on September 16, 2013, 08:03:22 PM
Yea, but it also has a 4 GB install, so depending how long that takes, I probably won't be able to play it till Thursday. ;\ But on plus side, guess that gives me time to work on this.
I don't do system games. Too many rules inside rules, inside other rules; so this will be freeform-sandbox-ish. Instead of all Inception with all the rules in rules.
I am not familiar with 'Lost,' the idea itself came to me more along the lines of various other movies, books, and games. Such as original Cast Away, Lord of Flies, and there was this old DS game involving island survival, I think it was made into two games, maybe more.

Yeah. I mean, I was just thinking that a castaway game would be cool...where they have to build a life and deal with nature and such. :)

Nataleigh

I'm BACK from vacation! <3 <3 <3

We need more teachers and students at St. Jude! Please join! <3

Wargtass

Quote from: Drake Valentine on September 16, 2013, 08:03:22 PM
and there was this old DS game involving island survival, I think it was made into two games, maybe more.

You sir just bought yourself a farm among my bookmarks, because I do believe you are talking about the Survival Kids series of games (or Lost in Blue as it is these days)!  ;D

Any ideas on time-frame (as in modern, historical, etc.) and if will there be natives on this island?
O/O

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Wargtass on September 17, 2013, 06:33:42 AM
You sir just bought yourself a farm among my bookmarks, because I do believe you are talking about the Survival Kids series of games (or Lost in Blue as it is these days)!  ;D

Any ideas on time-frame (as in modern, historical, etc.) and if will there be natives on this island?

Yes! Lost Blue was it. I never played second one, but I loved the first one.

As for your question. I am aiming for Modern alternative, for timeline. Mostly modern day with a fictional island. Aye, I am planning on there being tribal natives of the island, some hostile and some not-so. Along with various wildlife- both dangerous and not.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Hercinia

Tamhansen

First off Drake. I tip my hat to you, getting this kind of response with basically just a picture of an island, and little else.

You have my appreciation, and my attention
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Ariel

I ran a roleplay like this a long time ago, on a different site. The title is actually what sparked nostalgia and made me look.

Definitely interested as well, and if you need help settingup the island, inhabitants, etc. feel free to ask and I'll help as best as I can. :-)
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Drake Valentine

Whoa, didn't think I would gather this much interest. xD Though thanks all. ^-^

@ Ariel: Thanks, I will keep that in mind. ^_^ I already had few ideas, but additional ones never hurt.

Progress Report: None really. Weekend should grant me more leeway time in getting a plot summary typed up. Then everything else will fall into place easier. *Optimism.*
Progress Report: *Edit* Well, I take that back, few days ago I did modify few things in such as rules and various headers with nothing in them. xD But, there doesn't seem anything RL planned for me this weekend, so again, should have plenty of time. So I will get the Summary out of the way by then and go back to my GTA 5 working on other things. ^.^`

Love And Submission

Any word on group size? Just for reference.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Drake Valentine

Quote from: DTW on September 19, 2013, 09:02:31 PM
Any word on group size? Just for reference.

I was thinking ten, player size. Where players can have additional charies. Nothing is really set in stone, yet.

Of course more slots may open if group proves to be easy to control/don't give me any hard times.

Excuse typos, on cell.

Drake Valentine

And progress report.
9/21/13 - Tweaked in summary for plot up top. Hunted for images.
9/2213 -  Changed my photobucket portfolio of 'Scenery'  to game name to dump all game related images within. Edit in the images found for tribes. Edit in possible roles as far as before incident is concerned. Edit in an unfilled code box for the sheet when I get template up. Tweaked a few other things.  Played around with coding.

Edit: Tweaked in sheet. Modified above rules involving images and other things. Colored them in red temporarily, they will be changed back to default font later within the week as I will assume people will notice them by then. 

Need to do.
A lot of damn things. xD

Nataleigh

Woo, I have something to work towards now... *starts putting together a character sheet* o.o

Gabriella De Luca (Character Sheet)
Name: Gabriella "Ella" De Luca.
Player: Nataleigh.
Gender - Sexuality: Female - Straight.
Ethnicity: Italian American.
Former Role / Current Role: Ticket Winner Guest (High School Student) / Unknown as of yet.

Appearance: There isn't much to say about the petite 5'6" brunette. She hasn't gotten any tattoos, though she did get her belly button pierced when she was sixteen and rebellious. She has an athletic build common to lacrosse players, good upper body strength, and excellent balance.

Personality: A very focused individual, when Ella has a goal, she will work at it with confidence and discipline until she achieves it. However, when she doesn't have something to focus on, Ella quickly becomes lost. Indecisive. Flighty. That's why her parents have always filled her spare time with extracurricular activities. Archery. Lacrosse. Crafts. She's not the kind of person who likes being spontaneous or being dropped into new situations. She likes structure. She's also a people pleaser. She tries to mediate when there's a problem, be the peacemaker, and makes sure everyone comes out happy in the end. In most cases she'll let others have what they want, even if that means she can't have what she wants. There are a few exceptions to the rule, of course.

History: The De Luca family history is a sordid one. Suffice to say that Vincenzio, the patriarch and father to both Ella and Alex, was quite the philanderer, fathering a child with one of his mistresses before he even did so with his own wife, Sofia. Several years and several more mistresses later, and Sofia had had enough. She left, and when she did, Vincenzio married Margot, Ella's mother, and brought them to live with him and his young son. Alex was five at the time, Ella was seven.

For Ella, the years since have been pretty good. Her father was wealthy, though often away on business, so she got to go to good schools, visit country clubs, indulge in whatever hobbies she liked, and travel the world with her family during school breaks. She also got to have a brother, whom she adored despite them being only half-siblings. She considered him her brother, through and through, and she never skimped on the love and annoyance she could give him as his older sister. She was very protective of him, too, so when he won the tickets for this cruise and refused to take her as his guest, she was deeply hurt and insanely jealous of anyone's company he apparently preferred more than hers.

That is, until she found something juicy enough to blackmail him with. Then he just had to take her.

Belongings: A water resistant watch, the clothes on her back, and a small backpack she was wearing when the boat sank. Inside, she had packed a waterproof camera, sunscreen, body lotion, a few paperback books, a pair of binoculars, a water bottle, and a small bead kit. In case she got bored on the boat.

Strengths:

• Archery (after school activity she learned).
  • Athletic (plays lacrosse, pretty good runner, swimmer).
  • Focused / Disciplined.
  • Peacemaker.
Weaknesses:

• Scared of the dark.
  • Won't go anywhere alone, or will freak out when alone.
  • Flighty / Indecisive.
  • Gullible / Too Trusting.

Ons/Offs: Click here to find out.

MagicalPen

Interesting.

Peter Simon (Character Sheet)

Name: Peter Simon

Player:MagicalPen

Gender - Sexuality: Male - Straight

Former Role / Current Role: Former Special Forces / Normal Passenger

Appearance: Physically fit, Peter is 6'2". He has a Special Forces Tattoo on his shoulder and ANOTHER on his back dedicated to his dead brothers. Otherwise, he has short dark hair and has shaven off his beard.

Personality: Peter has Demons, but he won't let you know that. He can appear to be reserved at times but otherwise is a natural born leader. He was supposed to be on a cruise-ship vacation to relax and get some rest.

History: Peter comes from a Military Family. His father from a young age instilled in him a level of discipline bred from the Military. He often went hunting as well, learning how to use both Bow and Rifle. His father always believed in having a well rounded education. It was during these hunting trips that Peter came to love Camping - they often only brought a tarp and sleeping bag with them, using the bounty of the land to make shelters and fire. They are some of Peters fondest memories of his childhood.

As such, Peter was often an outcast in school and occasionally got in fights - usually coming out on top even against bigger boys. In his teenage years he hit a growth spurt, growing taller but also filling out. He joined the JROTC in school, starting on his military education. At graduation, he joined the Army with the intention of becoming a Paratrooper. He was quickly recommended for the Special Forces Training Course and soon found himself in even more training. His childhood skills helped him greatly here and he became a skilled soldier.

As the years passed by, he was deployed overseas several times, though does not talk often about where he was or what happened. However, the list of names on his back is not small, so he clearly saw combat or knew people that did. The Cruise Line was his attempt at 'getting out' and re-associating himself into society.

Belongings: Para-Cord Bracelet, Paraknife, Firestarter Kit, Emergency Blanket, Backpack (http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/726725944/outdoor-waterproof-genuine-mountaineering-font-b-bags-b-font-50L-tactical-combination-backpack-shoulder-font-b.jpg) containing the emergency kit, Clothing, Lightweight Camo Tarp.

Strengths: Wilderness Survival, Hand-to-Hand Combat, Climbing, Swimming, Physical Strength + Stamina

Weaknesses: Socially awkward, 'Nightmares', PTSD, Always on Edge

Ons See Link in Profile
Offs: See Link in Profile

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Nataleigh

First question my character will ask when they are all on the island getting oriented and sees whats in your character's backpack... "Um... do you always pack like you're going to war?" ;P

Good to have at least one good, specially-skilled person of course. :)

MagicalPen

I forget the term they call it, but a lot of 'survivalists' and those in the military have a...jump pack or something? Basically, a backpack thats ready to go (with survival/emergency items) in case they have to get out of dodge rapidly. I figured a former soldier would always carry something like that with him giving his past history.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Nataleigh

Yeah probably. :) I wasn't saying it isn't believable, just gonna be so jealous that you're prepared! xD

Clio

Ooh! Nat, you're using Camila Banus! I've never seen anyone use her before. I think she's perfect.

And Drake, as for my character, I'll get her up tonight. I'm thinking a young doctor. Maybe she and a female friend were taking the cruise together, and her friend didn't make it. Or her friend could be another PC.

Nataleigh

Yes I am! And I have no idea why anyone wouldn't use her! She's beautiful. :)

Clio

Quote from: Nataleigh on September 22, 2013, 04:25:44 PM
Yes I am! And I have no idea why anyone wouldn't use her! She's beautiful. :)

Did you get her from my thread, or did you find her some other way?

Nataleigh

I believe I was looking for more pictures of someone ELSE in your thread... on google... and found this picture. :)

I do spend a lot of time scowering your threads when I make characters, though. :) So many diverse pictures in there to use.

Clio

Quote from: Nataleigh on September 22, 2013, 04:59:53 PM
I believe I was looking for more pictures of someone ELSE in your thread... on google... and found this picture. :)

I do spend a lot of time scowering your threads when I make characters, though. :) So many diverse pictures in there to use.

Haha. Yay! That's awesome though. I watch Days of our Lives, so I have a lot of the actors from that in my thread, and most of them aren't very well-known. So if someone uses them, I get excited.

Anyway, sorry. I'll stop hijacking the thread. :)

Nataleigh

lol ... and I've never watched a soap in my life. xD

Maybe that's why I dunno who she is... I will also stop highjacking. xD

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Christa McGinn on September 22, 2013, 03:59:04 PM
Ooh! Nat, you're using Camila Banus! I've never seen anyone use her before. I think she's perfect.

And Drake, as for my character, I'll get her up tonight. I'm thinking a young doctor. Maybe she and a female friend were taking the cruise together, and her friend didn't make it. Or her friend could be another PC.

Take your time, I am in no rush. I just wanted to get the sheet process up. Hopefully I can have threads up within the week. Then I will go back and start editing in additional info on the Island.

Also for any that may of been PMing me sheets, I am not ignoring ya'll. >_< I just have limited time (at times) online. Busy Drake is busy. I will look over things better tomorrow and go from there.

And the best news is that GTA 5 is not tying up my time online currently. Stupid flight school in game. *Shakes fist at.*

yesiroleplay

*NOTE*  Pete is an NPC - he may or may not have survived the shipwreck.  I have no plans for him either way.

Pete Norton was on one hell of a winning streak.  He'd been at a low point in life, just out of high school with no job, no prospects, and no girlfriend.  His long-time girl from high school ditched their small town almost before the ink was dry on her diploma, barely taking time to tell him good bye on her way out of town.

He didn't much want to spend his life in the dull backwater either, so he went to visit his big sister in the City.  She had some job with the airlines and hardly used her apartment - he figured he could crash there while he looked for work, or maybe got accepted into one of the universities that hadn't rejected him yet.  That's when his winning streak started.

His sister Theresa wasn't home when he got to town, but she left word with the super to give him a key.  It was a pretty nice place, and he had it all to himself.  But the fridge was empty so he went out for soda.  That's when he popped the top off the bottle and won a ticket on a luxury cruise.  Holy shit!

He was still making phone calls to verify that it was real when Theresa got home.  His sister Theresa was smoking hot, easily the prettiest girl in school when she graduated four years ahead of him, and maybe the hottest girl ever to come out of their small town.  She looked tired and a bit ragged from several weeks non-stop travel, but still looked almost too damned good to be real.

He showed her the bottle cap, explained what happened, and told her they should go out and celebrate his luck.  She agreed, and after a shower and a nap they went out to hit the City Night life - him with his freshly forged fake-id, and her with a party girl's knowledge of all the hot places.  They partied like fiends - hitting all the local clubs, dancing till dawn, and having a great time. 

They woke up in a deluxe suite at a luxury hotel.  Turns out he won the room as a door prize from a ticket he got free when he insisted on impressing his 'date' by paying their cover charge at one of the pricier clubs. more good luck.  Maybe it was the booze, maybe it was the dancing, or maybe he really did impress his date with all his big spending, because winning a cruise and a room at the Ritz weren't the only ways he got lucky that night.

He was in bed, naked, with the hottest girl he knew.  And she was naked too.  Naked.  In bed.  At the Ritz.  With a fucking 10!  Of course, she was his sister, but... dayum was he lucky!  He woke her up, and while she was still groggily trying to process the situation and figure out how to deal with it he pulled her close, kissed her hard, and kept her pinned in his arms as she tried to make confused and weak protests.  Yeah, he could tell she was kinda freaked out. And maybe it was pretty close to rape, when he took her even though she was trying to get him to stop.

But she couldn't have been all that freaked, or all that upset, or totally against what happened.  Because the protests and struggles didn't last very long and then they fucked half the day away. Then they cuddled some, ordered in room service, and fucked away the rest of the day. 

She told him he had to move out of her apartment, that this could never happen again, and that they could never tell anyone what happened.  Ever.  He saw her point, but he told her hell no he wasn't moving, that this was going to happen again, and that she could introduce him to her friends not as her brother, but as her new boyfriend.  His luck held out, because she gave in on every point.  And she kept putting out.  A lot.  Pete was one lucky guy.

When he asked his new girlfriend to go on the cruise with him, she agreed.

Theresa Norton
Name: Theresa Norton
Player: YesIRoleplay
Gender - Sexuality: Female - straight
Former Role / Current Role: Guest of Winner/TBD
Appearance: Theresa is a hot young thing, cute, curvy, pretty, and neat.  About 5'6", she weighs just over 130, her body all soft flesh and feminine curves.  Under the softness are muscles toned by vigorous exercise to fight a genetic tendency toward pudginess.  Brunette and bold, she tends to turn heads.
Personality: She likes attention, and she has a weakness for bad boys and strong liquor.  Outgoing, friendly, spontaneous, vivacious.  She isn't above bossing people around until they call her on it, and then she steps back and lets them take charge.  If they do, she follows, if they don't or fail at it, she ignores the loser.
History: A cheerleader in high school, and a flight attendant by current profession, she's always gravitated toward activities that bring her attention.  She had plans to start college after a few more years with her current job.  But for now, the free travel, good money, and cute pilots are reason enough to stay where she is.  When her boyfriend won a cruise ticket he convinced her to join him even though she got enough travel in her job, and didn't want to take the time off work.

Belongings: Everything she had went down with the ship. She's empty-handed and nude as a newborn.
Strengths: As an international-flight attendant, she's heard a couple lectures about crashes and survival.  Most of it didn't stick, but she might remember something appropriate at any given time.  She's also one hell of a lay.
Weaknesses: Easy.  A guy that with the confidence to make any sort of decent move is gonna do just fine.  Also a bit gullible.
Ons She likes rough, confident, assertive men.  She's not adverse to kink, though she prefers straight sex in a bewildering variety of positions.  Girls...  not really her thing, but one with enough cocky confidence could surely wear her down.
Offs: No gore, vore, mutilation, or bathroom.

Drake Valentine

OOC thread is up. See main post, too lazeh to link it here too.

Will work on sheet thread tomorrow to store everyone. Starting to find editing everyone's huge bios in the listing to be a lot of work for those sections. >.> Its like.. *Scroll down* Words everywhere *Scroll.* So, yea.. Definitely going to make a character thread thing for this and just edit everyone in there and probably do a smaller thing for them here. BUT, carry on with your creations, this is just rambling banter.

Off to works I go. ;o 

Snapespersephone

Name:Michele Peirce
Player:
Snapespersephone
Gender - Sexuality:Female- Bisexual
Ethnicity:white
Former Role / Current Role:Spoiled Daddy's girl/ Rich Passenger
Appearance:a dark haired beauty with brown eye, medium sized full breast, a curvy figure and legs for miles. Michele is the type of girl who can turn heads when she needs to.
Personality:Michele comes off as snooty and rich to most people, and maybe even a little bit stuck up. That is only because her daddy always told her she was better then most people.
History:Michele Peirce is the only daughter and youngest child of her overbearing father Reginald Pierce who came from money and as such saw most people as beneath him and not worthy of his notice. Her mother was a beauty in her youth, but sadly died just a year after the birth of her only daughter. Growing up without a mother was not hard for the young girl as her father spoiled his little princess rotten and she wanted for nothing.

As she grew up she grew to be just as vain and materialistic as her father and two older brothers. Where her brothers chose to attend buisness school and go into the family busisness though Moichele chose to study law and is currently working her way through law school with the promise of a partnership in her father's own firm of lawyers.

The cruise line was a gift from her father to celebrate her good grades in law school and a quarter birthday gift for her. She would have prefered dimonds,but her father told her that she could have that for her next quarter birthday gift and so she finds her way on this ship.
Belongings:an assortment of dimond and other precious stone jewlery, a small purse with her credit cards and money, some lip gloss, a pack of gum, a bottle of wine that she grabbed off a table on the ship, and the designer swimsuit and cover she was wearing, and a small bag with her other cloths for the day.
Strengths:She is an intellegent girl who knows multiple langugues, she isn't bad on the eyes
Weaknesses:She is a pampered princess who thinks people should serve her, she is bossy, oh hell she is a raging bitch I have to admit it
Ons & Offs: Ons & Offs
A&A: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191520.new#new updated 12/24/15
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168435.0
Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177456.msg8429651#msg8429651
Fort: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169154.0
There is something wrong in life when my most dominate side is my muse, and she doesn't listen to me. She skips around doing her own thing and ignoring me.

Drake Valentine

Got distracted/busy.

But I am still working on this project.

Expect progress report later in the week with lots of progress.

Clio

Oh. I didn't realize there would be characters under 18...

Wargtass

O/O

Clio

Nataleigh

Just one. Drake's character. Everyone else is 18+

Nataleigh

I'm sure if everyone has a problem with that, we can bump his character to 18 and mine to 20, since they're siblings.