[fun game] Imprisoned in the haunted house!

Started by Celestial Goblin, February 11, 2007, 02:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celestial Goblin

There is a scary old house at the edge of the town. People say it's haunted and that those who gone inside disappeared.

If you decide to go inside the house, you can be that you will disappear and no one will see you again. The ghosts living in the house delight in abducting people and taking them into the house's copy in paraller dimesion. It's a place of horror where the ghosts amuse themselves with imprisoning poor mortals for all eternity, inflicting all kinds of humilitation and scariness on them.

If you are lucky, they might just put you in chains and make you their servant. If you are less lucky, you could spend most of your time in the torture room. If you really tick them off, well... See this head in a jar? Ask him if it was worth to insult the ghosts like he did.

The way to play this game is as simple and straightforward as execution with a guillotine. And just like guilottine, it has no real choices.
To play, you must introduce yourself, state the day when you disappeared in the house and then write what fate did the ghosts have for you. That's is. The only way to win is not to play, but losing can be fun too, right?

Here's an example.

My name is Edger Celestial and I have entered the haunted house on 24 march last year.

My fate is to be locked tightly inside an iron maiden in a corridor, looking trough a barred window of my 'helmet' as terrible monsters and creepy crawlies travel about their bussines.

Spirit_Wolf

My name is Gabreil-Arora and I disappeared 17th of november, two years ago.
I pestered the ghosts enough that I am sent to the torture room on what I believe is a daily basis and otherwise I am stashed in a room. This room is covered with man-sized holes that drop down into the obliette, so that, if I wish less tortue, I must stand stock still.
“That old black magic has me in its spell, That old black magic that you weave so well; Icy fingers up and down my spine, The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine”

...:::|Ons & Offs |:::...
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12763.

BadForm

My name is Sissy Fusspots, I disappeared into the house on August 4th, last year. The first thing I was told was that I would be allowed to leave again only when I had completed the washing up. I looked in the kitchen and saw just how high the sink was piled with dishes. Still, it was my only change wasn't it? So I went to work... scrubbing and washing and rinsing until finally I had piled the clean pots on the counter by the sink... and I noticed they were all filthy again! Now I go through an endless ritual of cleaning them, then seeing them dirty, then cleaning them...
Absences thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202963.msg9924174#msg9924174

-----

Think you know your movies? How about their dialogue? Try the following silly movie caption thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200349.0