The Paradise Hotel (Inspired by the song Hotel California)

Started by Untamed Skies, September 04, 2012, 10:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Untamed Skies

Ok so I'm now under the impression that at least initially this is everyone. Would you guys wait to wait a bit longer? Or would you like me to start creating the game?

JinxedMinx

If your muse is cracking her whip then you should start.  If she is just giving you a gentle prod, it is up to you.
Either way, I'm cool with your decision.

(go! go! go!)

Untamed Skies

It's less to do with a itch to post and more to do with a concern of the members we have losing interest before we start. Had the problem with a recent thread I started just recently.

JinxedMinx

CalypsoNymph

I'd say give it a start, but keep it open so more people can show up and such.

I'm into transformations (mental and physical), gender bending (preferably male to female), mind control, forced impulses, love, wants/desires, etc. etc. etc., and being the sub... though I am learning to be a cruel Dom.  ;D  If you're interested in any of this, either PM me or take a look through my ons and offs or my cravings, and then PM me!  ;D

Matthew

If you're interested in more characters, I do like the sound of this idea, I'd love to put something together if there's room.

RockYourWorld16

You can start slowly, as you give chance to get more characters that will join periodicaly yo the history
what do you think?
A greater foundation.

Untamed Skies

It is still open, if you want to create a character go ahead and do so.

Untamed Skies

I will start working on the thread as soon as the Broncos game is over, would have done so before hand, but had to work early until the game started.

Untamed Skies

The Paradise Hotel is officially Open

And the OOC Thread

If Anyone has anything else as far as things like courtyards and such their character would have brought into the world go ahead and PM me them and I will add them to the list of attractions.