Dom/Sub Roleplay Plots- Only 2- Come Read

Started by Jag, December 10, 2008, 11:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

Now, I'm sure a few of you have seen my thread for Slash Roleplays. Yes, that is what I prefer to do, but once in a while I get this urge to lash out, put some boots on, wear a bra, and beat the hell outta someone...preferably in a sexual way and preferably a male. I don't do F/F, but I do F/M and M/M. Here is a link to my Slash Plots: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=25401.0

Just so you know, I limit my roleplays. I'm only accepting 2 of these F/M roleplays, excluding the one I already have going called 'Now Be Quite, Brother'. The bold ones are the parts that I will be playing.

Princess x Male Living Doll Taken by Hellis
QuoteShort Plot Idea:
A doll maker has fallen in love with a beautiful princess. She has agreed to marry him under one condition. He must make her smile. Day after day. Night after night. The young doll maker works endlessly trying to win her smile and happiness, but every time he fails. He can't even make the corners of her lips twitch. An idea hits him. He's famous for making living dolls, he'll make her a jester.

After months of working on the doll, it finally awakens. Perfect skin, hair...everything was just right. Now all it had to do was amuse the princess for just one moment and her heart would be the doll maker's forever. Sadly, the jester fails, but the princess demands to keep it. While it doesn't amuse her, it does interest her. It's flawless skin and movements. It angers her that there is something in the world more beautiful than she is and more perfect than she is.

In a fit of anger, she drags the emotionless doll into her bedroom and rips it's shirt off, tearing at it's very realistic skin with her long finger nails. When the doll doesn't react, she becomes enraged. Forcing it into bondage and beating it daily. The doll maker realizes what is happening, but also notices that she smiles when she beats the doll. The princess agrees to the marriage, but only if she can keep the doll to continue doing what she does. Reluctantly, he allows it. Spending his night alone in their wedding bed while she is in another room doing horrible things to his most perfect doll....

Now, like my carving to be a bitch once in a while, I also like to be the victim. Usually not a willing one, but a victim none the less...

Female College Professor x Forceful Male Student Taken by Saffron
QuoteShort Plot Idea:
Lots of men think about sleeping with their teachers, though most know that their teacher wouldn't allow it to happen. But that doesn't matter to one student. His lust for his professor causing him to fail her class on purpose, just to take it again. Even faking stupidity so that she will tutor him after class. One day he sees something that drives him over the edge, another man kissing his beloved professor. After that, all rational thoughts leave him forever. All he can think about is making her pay for breaking his heart and keeping her for himself.

In one of their tutoring sessions the student drugs her water with a sleeping agent. It takes a little while to go into affect, but she collapses on the classroom floor. Vulnerable to him dragging her off and back to his apartment. He seals off all the windows, covers them with thick curtains, and then ties her to his bed still clothed. When she finally wakes, she sees him over her, yelling about how she betrayed him. Unable to speak because of the gag, she is to lay there and allow him to do what he wishes with her.

After the first night of torture and pain, the teacher lays tied to the bed crying. Scared of what he might do, she tries to trick him. Faking submission and willingly allowing him to see her pleasure herself and pleasure him. Unfortunately the abuse, beating, and forced submission show a side of the teacher she didn't know she had and actually begins to enjoy the torture. Even trying to escape a few times just so he can drag her back by her hair and smack her for trying to leave him.

PM me if you are interested. I'm only taking on two F/M roleplays at this time.

~Michi

CRAVING FILLED.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Hellis

James

I know that you're an excellent writer, and I've been reading some of your games with great interest. I'd like to try the forceful male student game.  ;)

Jag

Jag

Update:

Princess x Male Living Doll- Pending

Female College Professor x Forceful Male Student- Open For The Taking

Jag

Jag

Autumn Sativus

If/When I get approved fully, I would love to take you up on your second plot. ^^
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Jag

Well, once you are approved, we can chat about it and see how things go. ^^