Spartacus: War of the Damned (Started, Romans needed)

Started by Primarch, February 04, 2013, 04:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

MAD! He's in. I very much like the idea that he's a calmer Leader then our two ladies. Transfer him to the char sheet when you can! OOC is up as well.

Viper

*bites her tongue*.....0.0.......

DAMN!...........-.-......0.0.....-.-.........0.0.....

hes hotttttttttttttttttt!

Primarch

Karia, would you mind removing the second part of your post in the character thread? Its really just for characters the characters themselves. Its up on this thread and I can add something to the 'wanted list' in the OP if you like.

Viper

on it!!!! *runs off to go fix stuffs*

xPeachyPuff

Nice character, Madmartigan.

Also updated my Rebel character and added a backstory for her. Let me know if she's alright and I'll post her in the character thread. (:

-xSRx

Viper

No need for anything to be put in the OP...i think i may have found what i am looking for....

*shoots a hopeful glance at the sexy leader with whom had just joined us...*

Viper

So do we know where we are thinking about starting off? :)

bubby

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on February 08, 2013, 03:26:33 PM
Nice character, Madmartigan.

Also updated my Rebel character and added a backstory for her. Let me know if she's alright and I'll post her in the character thread. (:

-xSRx

Besides the pic not working she's fine Snorkle.

Quote from: KariaShinzou on February 08, 2013, 03:37:37 PM
So do we know where we are thinking about starting off? :)

Anyone can start wherever you wish. PMing is your friend!

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: bubby on February 08, 2013, 03:44:58 PM
Besides the pic not working she's fine Snorkle.

Ah, really? I thought I sorted that. I'll have another look, sorry xD

EDIT: Fixed it. Hope that's better, it's working fine for me at the moment.

-xSRx

Viper

Snorkle, if you have a photobucket, go and upload it there and use that direct link. thats what i had to do cause mine wouldnt work.

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: KariaShinzou on February 08, 2013, 03:47:23 PM
Snorkle, if you have a photobucket, go and upload it there and use that direct link. thats what i had to do cause mine wouldnt work.

Thanks for the advice (: I might have to get one at some point > < I think it's working now though, so hopefully all should be fine. Also, I like the picture you used for your character, Karia (:

-xSRx

bubby

Snorkle... darlin... if you want to use the lady in the image, you're going to need to crop that car and background out. Completely.

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: bubby on February 08, 2013, 03:52:39 PM
Snorkle... darlin... if you want to use the lady in the image, you're going to need to crop that car and background out. Completely.

What....That isn't what's showing on my PC :/ I'll open a photo bucket account and try doing it again after I upload it there :/ Duno what's going on right now. lol. Sorry about this D:

-xSRx

bubby

Lol! Okay, that makes more sense then. I was like O_o " but we're playing Gladiators...".. LOL!

kckolbe

So will Cyra be with the Romans or captured by the rebels pretty much from the beginning?  Right now we are really lacking on Roman women (2) but have 4 Roman men.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: bubby on February 08, 2013, 03:56:02 PM
Lol! Okay, that makes more sense then. I was like O_o " but we're playing Gladiators...".. LOL!

Ikr ;-; I don't know what the hell is going on. I've edited again and hopefully this time it'll show properly ;-;

-xSRx

bubby

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on February 08, 2013, 04:02:29 PM
Ikr ;-; I don't know what the hell is going on. I've edited again and hopefully this time it'll show properly ;-;

-xSRx

Perfect!

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: bubby on February 08, 2013, 04:05:55 PM
Perfect!

Hooray! For gods sake, that was so much more hassle then it needed to be D; -Sigh of relief-

-xSRx

Rex Pacis

Im actually rather interested in this myself. 

If you need another male rebel I was thinking of making a Roman soldier turned Rebel sympathizer, if it makes any logical sense. Still working out the details in my head and probably have to do some research but I figured it would be easy to get lost amongst 50,000 people. I wanted him to keep his Roman citizenship but would no longer stand for the republic. Could be a double agent for the rebels or someone they use for his Roman status at some point. Though it would take quite some convincing to get him to go back.

Edit: On a side note...the second post on page one...any wonder why no one told Nasir to get his war face on?

Spartacus is all....

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

xD

"We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils."

kckolbe

Between the high m/f ratio (which is only getting higher) and multiple communication problems, I am going to withdraw.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Viper

AWWW dont go!!! We need all of our men!!! *makes puppy eyes at kckolbe*

kckolbe

Last I saw there were 4 men and two women on the roman side.  Your char would make it number three, but from what you wrote, you plan on having her spend more of her time as a slave to the rebels.

Also, if you want to make a player feel wanted, try not to publicly swoon over other characters.

Intro Thread

Viper

My dear, the first maybe third to half of this group role play would have my character in the Roman Followers camp. The main basis of my character is the fact that she is roman. She will also be doing some reconnisense for the romans once she is captured by the rebels. So there would still be more opportunities to be saved and other such.

Just because I swoon over one character or another Kckolbe does not mean I want to make you feel unwanted. Im deeply sorry if I made you upset, but truthfully, I joined the group roleplay because I enjoyed all the character sheets that I had read upon looking at the thread.

Once again..im really sorry if I upset you...

bubby

Quote from: Rex Pacis on February 09, 2013, 05:54:54 AM
Im actually rather interested in this myself. 

If you need another male rebel I was thinking of making a Roman soldier turned Rebel sympathizer, if it makes any logical sense. Still working out the details in my head and probably have to do some research but I figured it would be easy to get lost amongst 50,000 people. I wanted him to keep his Roman citizenship but would no longer stand for the republic. Could be a double agent for the rebels or someone they use for his Roman status at some point. Though it would take quite some convincing to get him to go back.

Edit: On a side note...the second post on page one...any wonder why no one told Nasir to get his war face on?

Spartacus is all....

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

xD

Yay for a spy! I like the idea. LOVE THE WAR FACE!

Sexy Firefly

So are we starting on campaign......or before while preparations are being done in Rome?