Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

Banned for not having your own set of cuffs!

Zexena

banned for forgetting your collar.

Breathless Intent

Banned for not bringing a spare for me!

Stone

Banned for demanding spares instead of the main course.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

crismonrose

banned for being demanding

I dont know

Banned for sitting there and not being on my lap right now.

crismonrose

banned for not pulling me in your lap

I dont know

Banned for not being naked right now.

Breathless Intent

Banned for not covering up a bit more. You gotta leave something to the imagination after all.

Zexena

banned for not showing enough of your luxurious skin.

Kaiden69

Quote from: Zexena on January 16, 2012, 01:34:12 PM
banned for not showing enough of your luxurious skin.
Banned for not capitalizing "banned."  C:)
Excuse my typos. I have keyboard dyslexia. *LawL*

Signed,
Matthew Ma

Breathless Intent

Banned for being so picky about capitalization!

TheLegionary

banned for not saying hello to me.

Stone

Banned for wanting a hello instead of a please.  O:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Ramman

Banned because Death commands it.

Anesa

Banned for throwing around that pesky word "death" again!  ;)

Stone

Banned for not supplying substitute words!

Ramman

Banned for banning her before i got a chance to ban her.

Anesa

Banned for being slow! (Here's your chance at redemption!) ;P

Stone

Banned for being all too fast.

Anesa

Banned for thinking I'm "fast"! (I'm as slow as molasses!)  ;P

Ramman

Banned for being way way way to fast!

Stone

Breathless Intent

Banned for making me want to say Please so badly...

Stone

Banned for fighting your wants.