News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Arrangment (F looking for M)

Started by Silvermyst, April 30, 2017, 07:02:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvermyst

Your character lives in London, he is very rich, the owner of his own enterprise company. His company stretches to many different markets. He is only 32. He is the most eligible bachelor in the world. He is always on the list to many events, to which he usually goes alone, however, he has grown tired of all his friends wives trying to set him up at this events. The women that throw themselves at him are just in it for his looks and money, the do not care about the beneath it all. The thief he use to be. The child living on the streets that he use to be. All the care about is his image.

However, he has this event to go to in London, where he knows that he is going to have like five different girls shoved at him and he is just not in the mood to deal this time. So, while one a business trip in Sweden, he sees a girl, she is American, traveling in Sweden as a student for a study aboard program. Her time is coming to an end and when it is over she will graduate and try and find a job as a teacher. She is living in Jonkoping, Sweden, but he sees her one day while she is visiting Gothenberg for a day. What attracts him is how she doesn't notice him, she is laughing and walking right past the group of media and girls flanking him outside a business tower, as he was on his way back to London. When her group of friends points the crowd out, she looks right at him and just shrugs and they all move on. Her and her three guys and one girl group, head back to the train station to catch their bus back to Jonkoping. He decides right then and there that she will be the one to go with him to the event the next night and gets his secretary to track her down.

From there my character is tracked down and invited to come to London and attend this event with your character. She will be hesitant and unsure, but with the request to have her friends come too, to make her feel more comfortable, your secretary gets your approval and they all go. Private jet to London, and a fancy hotel, in which they all get their own rooms.

Well, when they finally meet, he is so controlling over how she will look and how she will dress, that they have fights, basically it is going to be a love/hate relationship. While she annoys the hell out of him, by back talking and arguing all the damn time, he finds he likes it. Now days if he tells someone to do something, they do it. She questions it all.

So, after the event we can decide together where the story will go, she will have to return to Sweden to finish her study aboard, but once she graduates, it will be free game.

IF at all interested, please message me. I completely dreamed this all up last night. >.<    I am willing to discuss and alter things if you are at all interested.

Silvermyst

Just had my partner drop out due to his schedule and I am looking for a new partner. Below is a link to the story my partner and I had going ifbyou wajt a feel for what I am looking for. I am willing to alter and adjust the plot.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=266913.0