WWII [Listen up, men. This concerns you.]

Started by Fertile Myrtle, April 30, 2009, 06:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fertile Myrtle

Greetings!

I have a rather taboo request for and American nurse x Nazi during WWII. (You would be playing the Nazi) The scenario is entirely up to us. Whether the Nazi is a POW in an American camp, or the nurse is in a concentration camp or something. Whether it's forbidden romance or lust... This can go either con or noncon, entirely up to you because I'm content with either.

For those of you interested, I get off a lot on even semi-interesting stories and detail. Not too much, mind you. My average post isn't very big, but I have been known to go on and spontaneously write 10 paragraphs. So you just keep that in mind.

As always, ons & offs can be found in my signature. PM me if you're interested and we'll definitely work out some of the finer details together.

Fertile Myrtle & YOU!
(My O/O's - Last Updated - Dec 10th 2010)
Absences & Apologies
(Last Updated - August 8th)

phtlc

I am interested, but would like to find out more. Can you PM me and we can discuss it further?

Fertile Myrtle

Fertile Myrtle & YOU!
(My O/O's - Last Updated - Dec 10th 2010)
Absences & Apologies
(Last Updated - August 8th)

james42smith

Is this scene still available? I can imagine a scene where I'm a Nazi commander occupying an important position in conquered Paris.

You happen to be a nurse or secretary who feels very vulnerable now that Germany rules your city.

The options ahead are quite numerous.

Let me know,

xxx

J