Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flaming

I can't handle the heat? Really? Girl we have been in and out what, eight times now? I'm tired.

aFireWithin

Have you talked to your doctor about low T?

Belle33

My T's are not low!!! How dare you!  Get out!!!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

aFireWithin

It's time for my nap. Please close the door behind you.

Phoenixrisen

Have you even noticed that you got approved? You haven't? How could I be in a relationship with someone so blind. :D
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Flaming

No, I'm not approved yet, just because you are doesn't mean you must remind it to me avery time. Enough!

Stone

You're so fixated on this approval business. It doesn't pay the bills, you know!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Mordred

It's not you, it's me. Well.. hmm.. ok yeah, it's me. Really, though? It's you. We just don't.. you know.. mesh well. Hey, we gave it a shot, eh? It was certain a whirlwind! *looks at watch* Wow.. almost ten hours from start to finish. Must be some sort of record, wouldn't you say? No.. please.. don't get up. You'll thank me, later.. I promise! Well.. I guess this is it then. See ya.
*See Pillory*

Stone

Whatever, man. Whatever. I thought you were all with the cool shit, all hip, y'know? But your Kindle ain't 3G, and your iPad ain't black, and your car's six months old and your shit's outta whack. Goodbye!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

crismonrose

You know... we're done....this is the end of the straw... really in bed with my sister... again!

Flaming

Hey, I asked you a bazillion times for that twin stuff. Keeping denying, I'm tired. I go!

Stone

Sorry, man. There's just too much smoke in you for any one man to handle.

Mordred

I had no idea your name also.. *sniffs*.. described your heart. I can't do this anymore. Goodbye!
*See Pillory*

Aemirys

I never see you anymore 'Dred..... unless we can work on spending some quality time together we are over!
★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★

Flaming

I'm sick of you always using all my ropes, I bought them to go climbing.

boegiboe

Sorry Flaming, you're just too hot for me.

Belle33

Boe! You've been neglecting me.  We're through!

Flaming

You breaking up with him? I thought WE were together! I'm gone (with him)

crismonrose

i warned you about the burning... first time with my clothes accident... second time with my clothes questionable... now the third time.... I am done.... get out of my house!

Mordred

Ahhh, think you are so adorable I won't notice how you've been checking out that wolf next door? Yeahhh, and when I'm trapped in my box in the day, you think I'm in a comatose state, don't you? Ah but did you realize I can smell that overgrown canine lingering outside my box? Ok, so you are that adorable, so I forgave you. BUT.. you let that furball eat my Count Chocula? That.. is unbearable. You gotta go. Huh? Hmm.. well, this is my place. Later, gorgeous.
*See Pillory*

Samael

Paint on your hands + the new, WHITE furniture = You're OUT!
On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"

Saku

I'm sorry, you're just too creepy for me.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Belle33

You're too easily creeped out.  It's over!

Jethro

get some clothes on girl (what am I saying :O) no, too late, it's over :(
Take a closer look, [you].  I know you want to ;)

My offs and ons
Current Role Plays: Into the West, Biblomythica.., The End of the Rainbow
Stories: A Gentle Love
Time is limited at the moment, so will not be accepting any new RP's because I would hate to let anyone down
ON HOLIDAY, thought I would have wifi, but nope.  Back soon.

Sybl

I can't take your cooking skills any more. Get out, I need a REAL chef.