I am Thou, Thou art I....PERSONA! (Closed)

Started by Empyrean, December 30, 2017, 05:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gardsorm

Quote from: TheHangedMan on January 16, 2018, 05:14:32 PM
Yeah, I'd imagine Suo would be pretty trigger-happy to take verbal shots at Yuuki if that's what he's known for (and the only thing keeping Suo from attacking someone "known" to be a sexual offender is the simple fact that he doesn't want to end up in jail). On the other hand, Suo's Arcana is Justice. If Yuuki did, or does at some point explain the circumstances, Suo would probably switch from aggressive to a more passive/observational role which would make them more neutral. Just my two cents. There's actually room there for them to be best buddies, but I think it would make for a better 'play' if that's a future development.

Indeed it's not something Yuuki goes around telling everyone. He's just sorta broken and doesn't care anymore and lives purely to spite the system. =p Suo and him squaring off is something I wouldn't mind seeing in the future. That being said eventually when he's comfortable with the concept of friends and trusted people, he'll let them know why he's really there. The group as a whole will probably he the only reason he starts getting hopeful again in the first place. o:

MiraMirror

I don't think Ko would skip class,  not if she wants to maintain her idea of a perfectly normal life.  ^^;  That,  and she might have a bit of an issue with a certain other teacher.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Tokyorose627

Quote from: MiraMirror on January 16, 2018, 05:29:51 PM
I don't think Ko would skip class,  not if she wants to maintain her idea of a perfectly normal life.  ^^;  That,  and she might have a bit of an issue with a certain other teacher.

Nah that’s ok, it was just an idea! For some reason since he’s a teacher, I feel like Asahi would to be the “parent” of the group, like if they are in the Metaverse too long and other faculty members get suspicious, then Asahi has to be the one to make up an excuse until they come back.

Every time.

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on January 16, 2018, 05:33:50 PM
Nah that’s ok, it was just an idea! For some reason since he’s a teacher, I feel like Asahi would to be the “parent” of the group, like if they are in the Metaverse too long and other faculty members get suspicious, then Asahi has to be the one to make up an excuse until they come back.

Every time.

Kehe. "Suo: Ah! This must be the teacher's duty..!"
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Tokyorose627

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

diarmuid

Quote from: Gardsorm on January 16, 2018, 04:19:07 PM
Takara- pickpocketing rumors? May appear to be nothing more than a simple thief at a glance. However, his unique skillset may be giving Yuuki a faint sliver of hope that he can perhaps get them out one day. Whether he knows about it or not is up to darmuid, but a knowledge of this would make Yuuki more likely to assist during these events, as he has nothing to lose. So getting caught means little to him, as long as the lynchpin can get away.

I'm fine with Yuuki knowing about the pocket/lockpicking, it's probably one of the more prominent rumors. For everyone's reference, I was thinking Takara had been at the school for three months or so. The stealing rumors are common, along with some speculation about his scars. About a month after he enrolled, he got into a fight with someone who suggested that he had commited arson. The rumors still exist, but no one has said anything to his face since. He keeps to himself, mainly because he's currently trying to stay out of too much trouble.

Gardsorm

For those in the game and possibly unaware, the game has begun!

Threads were moved to NC Exotic Freeform, so get yourselves situated and prepare for your semester of suffering!  ;D

Lynx181

Do we have an ooc yet? Also fuka is in desperate need of some sort of goodness tbh, also if anyone can get him something to cook with, you are his friend pretty much...

Gardsorm