Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eon

Its a simple game, really. The last person to post in the topic, wins.

That means I'm winning.

come get it, if you dare...  ;D

Phobetor

Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Pixilicious

Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

eon

And the win returns to me!

Pixilicious

eon

*sings* IIIIIIIII AM THE CHAMPION, MY FRIE-ENDS!

;D

Pixilicious

So me, being the somewhat perverted person that I am, cracked up when reading this!

eon

Haha. Why does that not surprise me?

PS - I'm coming from behind to steal the win!

Pixilicious

saturnschild

Bwhahahahaha. Who's winning now.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

eon

Em = me backwards.

Therefore I must be winning. And oh! Would you look at that! I am!

saturnschild

The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

eon

Boom? That all you can say, as I steal the win from under your nose?

Pixilicious

saturnschild

that must be you behind me because I'm winning

Ons and Offs saturn

Pixilicious

eon

At least losing them implies I had some to start with. Unlike some people I could name...
*ahempixiahem* what? i didn't say anything, apart from WINNING!  ;D

saturnschild

Jumps back to the winning spot

Ons and Offs saturn

Pixilicious

eon

Inkidu

That's you down there. :D
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

saturnschild

jumps over Inkidu for the lead.

Ons and Offs saturn

Inkidu

Pixilicious

*clears throat* Ahem...