Pigeon Loves Terrible TV [seeking Zoo roleplay] other terrible shows inside

Started by Princess Pigeon, June 27, 2017, 01:22:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess Pigeon

suggest TV shows please! I will watch them and I will goddamn love every terrible moment.
Gotta have at least one rating (IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes, etc) of 70% or less

To the probably two people who know what this is, hello!

This will probably change ever time I watch a new stupid show or movie and want to roleplay it, so if you love a low budget (but more recent 2010-2017) check back, it might be there eventually! I'll keep a list at the bottom of stuff I've watched just in case you wanna write in one of those universes. I love B movies. I love TV shows that perfectly encompass the B movie vibe. Ridiculous action, complex science that doesn't make sense. They're my favorite things

I'm a literate, multi-paragraph roleplayer with some amount of years under my belt though I don't think that matter that much, because people can have roleplayed for a real long time and not seem to have learned a ton about writing. I'll roleplay over thread, email, and AIM. Maybe PM, but only if you really won't use anything else.

Right now, I'm way into Zoo. I've seen seasons 1 and 2.

My two big pairings are Jamie Campbell x Mitch Morgan and Chloe Tousignant x Jackson Oz. Jamie and Mitch are my big ol' OTP. Other than those two, I'm also good with Dariela Marzan x Abraham Kenyatta, Dariela Marzan x Jackson Oz, and OC x either Mitch Morgan or Jackson Oz (I have a few OC ideas). I'll take other suggestions as well~
I'm casually interested in OC x OC, but it's not my top priority

Pigeon's previous 'terrible' TV shows: Z Nation [seasons 1-3] / Helix [seasons 1-2] / Wynonna Earp [season 1] / Between [seasons 1-2] / Terra Nova [season 1]

suggest TV shows please! I will watch them and I will goddamn love every terrible moment.
Gotta have at least one rating of 70% or less