News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

fantasy island game. (closed)

Started by rachels270692, July 13, 2015, 05:33:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachels270692

Hello I am looking for someone to help me make a game. :)
the idea I have is a fantasy island type idea.

The base idea for the game is this island has been made for fantasy beings to go to get away from humans, this island has many locations for the beings to live and is spelled so that no humans can find it unless they are invited. It also changes in shape and size as more people move to it, so it can handily any amount of people.
(idea can be improved this is just a base line idea)
Chara welcome straight, bi, gay, tran, fata and anything in-between.

ooc tread made
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234394.0
check it out and let me know what you think

also here is the chara page please add you people there as well please :)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234395.0

first thread is up, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234633.new#new - council building working on the rest

2nd thread is up, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234634.new#new   - the town

3rd thread is up, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234635.new#new - the school

4th thread is up, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234636.new#new - the beach areas

5th thread is up, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234637.new#new - the forest area

6th thread is up, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234638.new#new - the caves

7th thread is up, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=237535 - the lakes.

8th thread is up, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=237534.0 - the mountains

anyway my idea if for a council for the island, the people who run it and keep it safe.

So we need council people, i thing 8 leader of each type of being on the island so you have

Shifter council woman midnight Shadow - All shifter and neko and being who have animal DNA or can shift there form who do not fall under another council spot.

Myth council man Dayth Aramil  - strong being who is a myth to most people, could be Greek, Roman or another myth and so on

legend council man Drake - these are being who are classed as legends so dragons, phoenix, genies or and the like

embraced  - like like vampires, emotion vampires, being who fed off others to live

Demons council man  Raigus - any demon you can think of

angels council woman Lucia Kalenia
- any angel you can think of

Magic users - being who use magic like witchs, wizards, Sorceress, and being like that

humans
- these being the humans who are welcome there.

i think that covers all types of beings, but if anyone can think of a being which can not fit into one of them let me :D

anyway i need people to make council people, these will be the people who lead the island and keep it hidden and what not :)
so let me know if you want to make one :D

the island is home to any kind of fantasy being a few would be:
vampires, were-wolves, elves, dwarfs, nekos, anthros, dragons, weres, witches, wizards, mages, gods, goddess, merfolk, shifters, shape shifters, phoenix, trolls, giants, fairy's, fae and any others people an think of.

The island:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Now there are a mix of locations for it:

The school (for beings of any age, to go and learn to use there power, to teach if they want)

The town (where there are shops for everything someone could want, and new ones opening all the time)

The beach

The forest

the desert

the mountains

the caves

Lakes:

and any other which can be thought off.

Open to ideas and help in making this game, would need someone who has started a game on here before. This is my first time making one, so I would need help in how to do so.

I hope someone would like to help me :) please pm if you do :)
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here you can find my ons and offs ons and offs

Check out my forum I am always up for roleplay.Roleplay forum

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

rachels270692

Looking for someone to help make this game work, or people who want to play it.

Many plots could be played out, main plot being someone is trying to find away onto the island (hunters or maybe evil demons) to wreck or take over the island. The island have to put togther a team who will keep the peace, and help make sure the island is safe for everyone who lives there.
also day to day lives plots,
welcome to straight, bis, fata, tran and any others.
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

zenpai

I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

rachels270692

Cool thanks :D have you ran a group before? or helped one run?

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

rachels270692

cool, hopefully i can get it started :)

zenpai

Quote from: rachels270692 on July 15, 2015, 07:42:07 AM
Cool thanks :D have you ran a group before? or helped one run?
I can get mine started. it the keeping it going without it going off coarse that gets me. but i like the creative side of your idea
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Ziya

This looks interesting. I'll definitely be checking in on this often. Also, I don't have any experience running a game, but I do have good attention to detail and am a quick learner, so maybe I could help out a little?

rachels270692

Quote from: zenpai on July 21, 2015, 09:52:38 PM
I can get mine started. it the keeping it going without it going off coarse that gets me. but i like the creative side of your idea

Right how would we get this started? would you say hopefully if we have a few people willing to help keep it going we should do well :D

Quote from: Lilark on July 22, 2015, 12:20:55 AM
This looks interesting. I'll definitely be checking in on this often. Also, I don't have any experience running a game, but I do have good attention to detail and am a quick learner, so maybe I could help out a little?

Sure once we get it going if you have any idea and want to help keep it going that would be great :D

rachels270692

new pics added of the locations, of an idea of what the island and places will look like.

zenpai

youcould work the story out to be a slice of life story. with all the randomness a world for monster can bring.

rachels270692

Quote from: zenpai on July 24, 2015, 04:45:13 PM
youcould work the story out to be a slice of life story. with all the randomness a world for monster can bring.

ya that sounds like a great idea :D

Ziya

I like that idea quite a bit too. Especially since most of my characters tend to be sarcastic but dependable. I can see it now...

"You want me to take this WHERE? Oh sure, let me just strap on my magical cup of flight. I'm sure the dragons won't mind!"

ShadowOfTheDay

Okay, sad to say I probably won't be able to add to much to the development of this, but I'd definitely be interested in joining you guys in this,

rachels270692

Quote from: Lilark on July 25, 2015, 01:39:53 AM
I like that idea quite a bit too. Especially since most of my characters tend to be sarcastic but dependable. I can see it now...

"You want me to take this WHERE? Oh sure, let me just strap on my magical cup of flight. I'm sure the dragons won't mind!"

lol cool :D

Quote from: ShadowOfTheDay on July 25, 2015, 07:35:01 PM
Okay, sad to say I probably won't be able to add to much to the development of this, but I'd definitely be interested in joining you guys in this,

it is ok, you are welcome to join us when we get it up and running :D

zenpai

rachels be you have a template in mind for character creation? or are you not that far along yet.

rachels270692

Vanetias

Can I play as a human researcher who visits the island for studying it's fauna around the place?

rachels270692

Sure as long as he has a link to a fantasy being :) that would be cool

Vanetias

rachels270692

yep as long as they are links in some way, sib, lover, really good friends, sex slave ;P and so on. they just need to be trusted to get onto the island seeing as it is a safe haven for fantasy beings.

Vanetias

rachels270692

cool :D i can not wait to get this game up and running funny :)

Vanetias

Though, who's gonna play as the sex elemental?  Just curious.

rachels270692

I am happy to have them play out if both people are happy with that. :)

Vanetias

If that is the case. Could you try to play as the sex elemental?

rachels270692

Vanetias

As in, could you play as the sex elemental, or is that not allowed to be done?

rachels270692

sorry i dont get what you mean, do you want me to play the fantasy being your person is linked with?

Vanetias

Yes actually. Sorry for making it a bit too vague by accident.

rachels270692

that is ok, sure i can play there lover and we can talk about it :) so dont worry about that.
so i will happily they there lover, husband/wife, girlfreind/boyfreind, or how every you want them to be linked :)

Vanetias

Sure that would be great. I was thinking that the wife of the researcher was once a human, but gained the ability to turn into a sex elemental through a special ring she found from the island out of amusent for herself. How would that sound?

rachels270692

Quite thing my brain has gone a bit dead on me right not (really tired) what is a sex elemental?

Vanetias

It is an elemental that is powered by sex and sensual pleasure, and can manipulate sexual desire, sensuality, arousal and sex altogether. It could also change its shape and form whenever it wants. It has limited effect on equipment and objects when enchanted by the elemental.

rachels270692

so kind of like a lust demon in away?

Vanetias

You could say it is, if a warlock gets its hands on it. There is also a divine version of said lust deamon if a priest gets its hands on it too.

rachels270692

So my girl gets hold of this ring she found, and turned into a kind of lust demon give or take
so now she feeds one sex, loves sex, can make people feel aroused and can control it in other?

Vanetias

Yep, that is how it works. It was of her own creation in actually,  wanting to experiment with different known forms of magic.

rachels270692

kinky hehe :P i sure can play a kinky girl :D

AndyZ

I think I will play a doppelganger.  Basically a shapechanger who can sense others' feelings, perhaps employed by the island to make sure that tourists have a great time.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Vanetias

That is good to hear. I also have an alternative idea if you are interested, it is the same husband and wife couple but instead both of them are actual sex dieties(Think gods and goddess from mythology and fantasy.) instead instead of humans.

rachels270692

Quote from: AndyZ on August 02, 2015, 09:46:31 AM
I think I will play a doppelganger.  Basically a shapechanger who can sense others' feelings, perhaps employed by the island to make sure that tourists have a great time.

Sounds cool :D he/she can run a shop as well if they want maybe some where you help people or something as well as help keep the tourist happy?

Quote from: Vanetias on August 02, 2015, 09:50:24 AM
That is good to hear. I also have an alternative idea if you are interested, it is the same husband and wife couple but instead both of them are actual sex dieties(Think gods and goddess from mythology and fantasy.) instead instead of humans.

i love that idea two :D and i dont mind which you want to do :)

Vanetias

Hm, howabout we try the sex diety couple for now. Maybe introduce the human couple later on in the story, when it gets more residents. As my phone won't usually show images, you may need to post the urls as for assessment of the characters themselves.

rachels270692

we can come up with picks later, still need to get the group up and running first :) but hopfully that should been soon

Vanetias

Sure, that would be good enough. May I post mine first, I already have an earlier template that I could use for this Group Game. If needed, I could send it to you by the PMs.

Edit:

I meant my character sheet/template.

AndyZ

I'll work on revising my char idea to get up to godlike power.

zenpai

I plan on being the owner of a hotel run by Dragonkin. (Anything with a dragon bloodline)
I will play as a Sliver Dragon with a human form     

rachels270692

Quote from: Vanetias on August 02, 2015, 10:02:04 AM
Sure, that would be good enough. May I post mine first, I already have an earlier template that I could use for this Group Game. If needed, I could send it to you by the PMs.

Edit:

I meant my character sheet/template.

sorry i proofed, i had to go out with ym family, :P anyway ya past it here, i can look it over and see if you got all the info i think we would need and let you know :D

Quote from: AndyZ on August 02, 2015, 10:25:39 AM
I'll work on revising my char idea to get up to godlike power.

cool can not wait to see them, just make sure they are not to amzaing ok ;P hehe

Quote from: zenpai on August 02, 2015, 11:18:55 AM
I plan on being the owner of a hotel run by Dragonkin. (Anything with a dragon bloodline)
I will play as a Sliver Dragon with a human form     

cool :D that it a great idea, ok dose anyone know how we start off a group do we just post the pages in a group page or what?

AndyZ

Kinda difficult to be more powerful than a goddess.  Will probably go for some kind of sorceress, though.

zenpai

you pick an area that fit your story. whats the worst thing you see going on it the story?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=100371.0 da rules

rachels270692

Quote from: AndyZ on August 02, 2015, 02:53:20 PM
Kinda difficult to be more powerful than a goddess.  Will probably go for some kind of sorceress, though.

cool :D

Quote from: zenpai on August 02, 2015, 03:05:34 PM
you pick an area that fit your story. whats the worst thing you see going on it the story?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=100371.0 da rules

hmmm well there is fantasy so we have to be in the exitic bit, and hmmmm maybe a bit of fighting, sex of course maybe in Non-Con(sensual) maybe what do you think?

Ziya

It would most likely fit there, and it would allow for the greatest amount of freedom as well. I think I'll be going for a Moon Elf, perhaps a Ghaele that got bored of serving someone else and retired to the island, hence the sassy attitude.

AndyZ

Asuka Toyamato is the seventh child of her mother Miranda, herself a seventh child and part of a long line of sorceresses.  (Son or daughter doesn't matter, only how many children.)  Although she's supposed to be practicing her abilities, she only has three classes a week (one of which is on the Outer Realms) and leaves her a lot of time to explore the delights of the island.  It's also her job to maintain a few of the wards and enchantments on the island, but that only takes an hour or so each new moon.

Although only sexually attracted to other females, Asuka has been known to switch up her own form, and it's not uncommon for her to go futanari for a fun sexual romp.  She's almost certainly older than the 18 year old that she appears, but her body doesn't seem to have lost any of its adolescent desires.

Her most treasured possession is a septagram necklace, a seven-pointed star inside of a circle, that prevents her spells from going awry if she fails to concentrate properly.  Not every spell that she casts without it is a spectacular failure, and she rarely willingly takes it off, but the results without it tend to get wild pretty quickly.

rachels270692

Quote from: Lilark on August 02, 2015, 07:32:37 PM
It would most likely fit there, and it would allow for the greatest amount of freedom as well. I think I'll be going for a Moon Elf, perhaps a Ghaele that got bored of serving someone else and retired to the island, hence the sassy attitude.

cool then it will go there, i will get on it this week my brother and sister in law and down so i am hanging with them. they came from usa so i have not seen them in 4 years :D

Also can people full out this form for there charas please:
Name
Age,
Race
Power
personality
Looks
Job (by it working in student in the school)
Past
any other info you can to add.

I think that is everything, if people can think of more let me know :D

Vanetias

Here's my character for the game:

Name: Vican
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 180lbs
Powers: Prehensile penis Manipulation, Summon tentacles, multiply penis, Orgasm control, pleasure/stimulation control, summon of servants and objects, animation of non-living objects to human form, cum/body fluids/breast milk manipulation, immortality, high sexual drive, teleportation and skin sensitivity manipulation.
Teleportation, manifestation of objects, invisibility, alluring eyes (by making eye contact she can attract a mortal to him), electrifying touch (with one touch he can make anothers skin hypersensitive)
Appearance:

Relationship: Married to Kibou
Job: runs a sex shop with kibou.
Personality: Friendly, kind, loving to his wife, perverted, eager, ambitious
Past: Born in the same time as Kibou in the Parthenon,  they loved each other from their first encounter with each other, earning the nickname of 'The Couple'. Known for their sexual romps wherever they can, they would go around the world searching for fun places to make out, maybe even bring a lucky partner or two into their lovemaking.

rachels270692

My mains 4 charas :D I hope everyone likes them :D

Name: Risa and zuko
Looks: check out pic.
Race: vampires
Job: Risa works at the school as a teacher she teaches fighting. Zuko owns a toy shop.
Family: risa and zuko are twins
Acts: Risa is fun and likes to play around, she loves to have fun and very out going. She has a hard time taken anything for really, but when it comes to keep her family and friends safe she will do anything. She has a bad temper which takes a lot to show, but ones it it up you should run for the hills before she sets her eyes on you.
Zuko is more laid back then his sister, he likes to keep to the background and watch people. He loves kids which is why he opened a toy shop, he likes to have fun and loves to play tricks on people or just annoy his sister. Like Risa he has a bad temper as well, but it a lot easier to set him off.
Powers: Risa has the power of showers and learning which lets her learn thing faster then anyone. Zuko can control fire and also has the learning skill.
Past: The two moved to the island after they stopped being warriors for their master vampire, they wanted a quite life and for one no war or fighting. So they moved to the island and got a house togther. Risa went into teacher, where Zuko opened a toy shop. Risa helps out in the shop when she is not working, both of them are deadly at both hand to hand fighting and using any weapons.

Other forms she can take at will:

Name:Kibou
Looks: check out pic
Race: sex deity
Job: Runs a sex shop with her husband
Family:married to Vivan
Acts: Kibou is a big flirt and loves to mess around, she loves to tease her husband and even make him a bit jealous from time to time. She is playfully and care free, and very kinky at times. She likes to play and dose not have much of a temper, she likes to change her form to confess people which she finds funny.
Powers: She can change her form into many different, (only her husband vican can tell it is her) she can control sex and making other aroused, she can do almost everything her husband can as she can copy his magic and use the same tricks.
Past: she moved to the island with her husband who is the love of her life, they wanted a new safe life where they did not have to hid who they was. She and vican opened a sex shop on the island, so they could use there powers to help people, or make mischief in kibou case if someone annoys her.

Name: Risa
looks: check out pic
race: Neko
job: she is a student at the school
family:unknown
acts: risa is shy and keeps to her self a lot, but for when she is with her friends then she opens up. Like most of her kind she has a high sex drive, and can be nosy as hell. She gets into trouble a lot for being unable to help her self from sticking her nose where it does not belong. She is sweet and is always willing to help people.
Powers:She can shift her form into a kitten, house cat, panther and a ghost cat, she is learning new tricks all the tie. She can control the wind by using a ring a witch had given her, she also can talk in her animal form.
past: Unknown for the most part, risa dose not rememberer how she got to the island, she was found washed up on the beach. She is trying to find out who she was, for all she know was her name was Risa.

Ziya

Name: Dayth Aramil

Appearance:

Race: Noble Eladrin (Ghaele), Moon Elf

Job: Helps maintain the peace between the various races on the island, and does odd jobs otherwise. Occasionally helps out with training at the school.

Powers: Dayth can transform into a glowing orb that can fly and shoot rays of cold fire. In his humanoid form he can cause fear in evil creatures that meet his gaze, and can control ice and, to a lesser extent, snow. He also can understand and speak any language, and has moderate ability in healing magic.

Personality: Dayth is rather blunt most of the time, though he tries to at least be somewhat civil, and possesses a remarkably dry sense of humor. He's not afraid to say exactly what he means, and sees no point in lying. He is also highly impusive, and rarely plans things out to any degree. Despite this, he is incredibly loyal to his friends and community, and won't tolerate any evil actions against them. He is very level-headed and difficult to anger, even in the middle of a fight, and prefers to end a confrontation without killing.

Past: Dayth spent most of his life in service to celestials on the higher planes, dealing out justice and championing causes like most Noble Eladrin. What sets him apart from the others is that he eventually grew bored with the job. After a year of negotiation and debate he was allowed to "retire" to the island, on the condition that he keep it safe from threats both within and without. He's spent the last ten years relaxing there, occasionally staring down a dragon or dueling with a giant to keep the peace.

AndyZ

Name: Asuka  Toyamato
Race: Sorceress
Power: Spellcasting, Item Enchantment, Alchemy, and other magical talents.  Her most treasured possession is a septagram necklace, a seven-pointed star inside of a circle, that prevents her spells from going awry if she fails to concentrate properly.  Not every spell that she casts without it is a spectacular failure, and she rarely willingly takes it off, but the results without it tend to get wild pretty quickly.
Personality: Although certainly older than she appears, Asuka's personality shifts between the wisdom borne of the knowledge of decades (maybe centuries) of experience and the hormonal adolescence of her current form.
Looks: Asuka is a Japanese/Caucasian mix, though with enough magical alterations to beautify herself.  She has blonde hair, blue eyes and flawless skin.
Job: She has only three classes per week (one of which is on the Outer Realms), and has a job of maintaining a number of wards and enchantments on the island every new moon.
Past: Asuka Toyamato is the seventh child of her mother Miranda, herself a seventh child and part of a long line of sorceresses.  (Son or daughter doesn't matter, only how many children.)  Most of her classes came from home schooling and direct knowledge transfers, leaving her excited to find her own way in the world.

Although only sexually attracted to other females, Asuka has been known to switch up her own form, and it's not uncommon for her to go futanari for a fun sexual romp.  She's almost certainly older than the 18 year old that she appears, but her body doesn't seem to have lost any of its adolescent desires.

rachels270692

Both of them look cool :D
i may add some more later, i love having lots of people to play with hehe :P

do anyone know if i can make a page somewhere, where i can put all the charas?

AndyZ

Generally you set up a thread with all the characters, and another for OOC stuff, in whichever area fits.  I think you were looking at NC Exotic?

rachels270692

so in the nc exotic bit i would have a chara page, an ooc chat and then roleplay ones where i have the different locations of the roleplay. which is two more then how many people we have playing which so far is 5 people so far i think :) so not bad may be a few more as well

Vanetias

Quote from: rachels270692 on August 03, 2015, 12:45:49 PM
My mains 4 charas :D I hope everyone likes them :D

Name: Risa and zuko
Looks: check out pic.
Race: vampires
Job: Risa works at the school as a teacher she teaches fighting. Zuko owns a toy shop.
Family: risa and zuko are twins
Acts: Risa is fun and likes to play around, she loves to have fun and very out going. She has a hard time taken anything for really, but when it comes to keep her family and friends safe she will do anything. She has a bad temper which takes a lot to show, but ones it it up you should run for the hills before she sets her eyes on you.
Zuko is more laid back then his sister, he likes to keep to the background and watch people. He loves kids which is why he opened a toy shop, he likes to have fun and loves to play tricks on people or just annoy his sister. Like Risa he has a bad temper as well, but it a lot easier to set him off.
Powers: Risa has the power of showers and learning which lets her learn thing faster then anyone. Zuko can control fire and also has the learning skill.
Past: The two moved to the island after they stopped being warriors for their master vampire, they wanted a quite life and for one no war or fighting. So they moved to the island and got a house togther. Risa went into teacher, where Zuko opened a toy shop. Risa helps out in the shop when she is not working, both of them are deadly at both hand to hand fighting and using any weapons.

Other forms she can take at will:

Name:Kibou
Looks: check out pic
Race: sex deity
Job: Runs a sex shop with her husband
Family:married to Vivan
Acts: Kibou is a big flirt and loves to mess around, she loves to tease her husband and even make him a bit jealous from time to time. She is playfully and care free, and very kinky at times. She likes to play and dose not have much of a temper, she likes to change her form to confess people which she finds funny.
Powers: She can change her form into many different, (only her husband vican can tell it is her) she can control sex and making other aroused, she can do almost everything her husband can as she can copy his magic and use the same tricks.
Past: she moved to the island with her husband who is the love of her life, they wanted a new safe life where they did not have to hid who they was. She and vican opened a sex shop on the island, so they could use there powers to help people, or make mischief in kibou case if someone annoys her.

Name: Risa
looks: check out pic
race: Neko
job: she is a student at the school
family:unknown
acts: risa is shy and keeps to her self a lot, but for when she is with her friends then she opens up. Like most of her kind she has a high sex drive, and can be nosy as hell. She gets into trouble a lot for being unable to help her self from sticking her nose where it does not belong. She is sweet and is always willing to help people.
Powers:She can shift her form into a kitten, house cat, panther and a ghost cat, she is learning new tricks all the tie. She can control the wind by using a ring a witch had given her, she also can talk in her animal form.
past: Unknown for the most part, risa dose not rememberer how she got to the island, she was found washed up on the beach. She is trying to find out who she was, for all she know was her name was Risa.

For the Goddess character, it was more of for their 'Amusement' rather than for their safety,  if that helps.

ShadowOfTheDay

Hey Risa/Rachels  I was just wondering, for my character I wanted to play an Ifrit, basically a more powerful, more fiery djinn who can change forms, and, if bonded to someone, grant wishes.  But I wanted to make sure if that was okay first, because even though I do see a sex deity, Djinns already had a lot of power and Ifrits are sometimes considered godlike if not under the control of someone.

Ziya

I can't speak for the others obviously, but they have no problem with me playing as a Ghaele, which is a super powerful Eladrin that is pretty much a literal embodiment of winter and can make things run away just by glaring at them, so an Ifrit wouldn't be too bad.

AndyZ

We have at least one pair of god and goddess.  It should be fine, at least from my perspective.

rachels270692

Quote from: Vanetias on August 04, 2015, 08:27:23 AM
For the Goddess character, it was more of for their 'Amusement' rather than for their safety,  if that helps.

ok :) i will change that later :D

Quote from: ShadowOfTheDay on August 04, 2015, 01:31:10 PM
Hey Risa/Rachels  I was just wondering, for my character I wanted to play an Ifrit, basically a more powerful, more fiery djinn who can change forms, and, if bonded to someone, grant wishes.  But I wanted to make sure if that was okay first, because even though I do see a sex deity, Djinns already had a lot of power and Ifrits are sometimes considered godlike if not under the control of someone.

yep as i said as long as they have a weakness and are not like super un break able i am fine :) for unless we pick to have a war then it does not really matter about the power. For the place is a safe haven for ALL fantasy beings no matter who they are. But powerfully being must be ready to help keep the island safe as part of the deal hehe  ;p

ShadowOfTheDay

Name: Varyn/Eris

Race: Ifrit

Power:  Beyond taking any shape he sees fit, he also has great and powerful magics and the ability to grant wishes.

Personality: Confident in his powers and having a pride born of being a free being(unlike much of the rest of his kind.) Varyn most of the time tends to not take many things seriously, and has even taken to mischief.  He does many things for the fun of it, changing his shape to hide from any who'd want to capture him and to be able to experience all that his freedom has to offer.  Be careful when he gets serious or angry however, because if he is, he has a tendency to not take nonsense or insults.  His race doesn't really have genders, and unlike most he doesn't really identify with either one more, so he tends to switch between male and female.

Looks:

Male:

Female:

Battle form:

Job: Well, he doesn't really have a job, but he will work odd jobs for money

Past:Varyn has wandered for years, having remained after he managed to escape his last summoner.  Ever since then he has discovered the joys of this world and plans to stay here, ending up on the island upon hearing it was a safe haven for creatures like him, and hopefully, one without some mangy magic user trying to trap him for servitude or wishes.

He/She has a fear of entrapment and likely will try to stay away from old Arabic lamps, a favorite tool for containment of his/her kind.  As a being whose very essence is fire and heat, his major weakness would be water and cold, though it is possible, though hard, to defeat him using other methods.

Ziya

Somehow I'm getting the feeling that Varyn/Eris and Dayth either hate each other or have the same dynamic as Natsu and Gray from Fairy Tail.

ShadowOfTheDay

Quote from: Lilark on August 05, 2015, 09:05:58 PM
Somehow I'm getting the feeling that Varyn/Eris and Dayth either hate each other or have the same dynamic as Natsu and Gray from Fairy Tail.

Haha, yeah, seems like it.  I really can't watch much Fairy Tail with my internet, but I've seen enough to know what you mean.

rachels270692

lol well it should add some fun to the roleplay at less :D

rachels270692

Ok i just came up with an idea,
ooc form made
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234355.0
check it out and let me know what you think

also here is the chara page please add you people there as well please :)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234356.0

anyway my idea if for a council for the island, the people who run it and keep it safe.

So we need council people, i thing 7 leader of each type of being on the island so you have
shifter - This will be me :D)
Myth - strong being who is a myth to most people, could be Greek, Roman or another myth and so on
legend - these are being who are classed as legends so dragons, phoenix, genies or and the like
takers (need a new name but can not think of one) - like like vampires, emotion vampires, being who fed off others to live
Demons - any demon you can think of
angels - any angel you can think of
humans - these being the humans who are welcome there.

i think that covers all types of beings, but if anyone can think of a being which can not fit into one of them let me :D

anyway i need people to make council people, these will be the people who lead the island and keep it hidden and what not :)
so let me know if you want to make one :D

Ziya

Hmm... Shadow's character would fit the Legend category quite well, if he wanted to. My character might be able to be classified as Myth, since several Asian cultures had deities that embody the seasons. I would certainly be willing to fill one of the slots on the council, though Dayth may grumble about things from time to time.

*EDIT* I just noticed that you put the OOC and Character threads in NC - Human Systems Small Groups. Wasn't it supposed to be under NC - Exotic Freeform Small Groups?

rachels270692

Thank likark that would be great, :) thanks so you are council man of the myth check out what i put for mine and do somethign simpler please :)

and did i damn i will have to move them *sigh* i was tired when i did them :P

ok i am moving the forms so you will have to post your chara again lilark sorry

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234395.0

ok they both now should be in the right bit hehe :P thanks for pointing that out lilark

zenpai

Name: Drake
Race: Elder dragon
Power: Fire breathing, dragon magic, flying, immune to fire. human form, Immortality
personality: He is open minded but when his mind is made up it is made up. he rarely ever gets mad or angry. once angry he become blinded by rage  with very few people able to clam him down.
Looks
Dragon form
human form
Job: Ex Head of the Black fire family, Current owner of the Sky place resort
Past: Drake was the the leader of a mob like group. after so many year of the cruel mob life style he got out and started the Sky place resort. With him he brought the members of the a group loyal to him.

Hotel staff/ Npc's
All of the heads of staff at trained killers but wont kill without permission from Drake. there names give away the type of dragon they are. 
head of security: Stone 
Front desk clerk : Rain
Head of maintenance: tempest  

rachels270692

Looking good zenpai :D
can you add him to the chara thread as well for me, that way you can update his info if needed :)
also you think drake would want to be a council man for the legends?

zenpai

Quote from: rachels270692 on August 08, 2015, 05:19:51 PM
Looking good zenpai :D
can you add him to the chara thread as well for me, that way you can update his info if needed :)
also you think drake would want to be a council man for the legends?

Drake could be one.
I though up back stories for my npc's i will post them later 

rachels270692

Quote from: zenpai on August 09, 2015, 12:09:47 AM

Drake could be one.
I though up back stories for my npc's i will post them later

cool i will add him then as the council man for the legends then :D

ShadowOfTheDay

Quote from: rachels270692 on August 09, 2015, 01:11:29 PM
cool i will add him then as the council man for the legends then :D
Dang, I want to argue this point, but my character can be kind of childish, plus... Can't argue with an elder dragon being the legend representative, though a powerful dragon may be fun to anger to cause some mischief  ;)

rachels270692

Quote from: ShadowOfTheDay on August 09, 2015, 02:20:05 PM
Dang, I want to argue this point, but my character can be kind of childish, plus... Can't argue with an elder dragon being the legend representative, though a powerful dragon may be fun to anger to cause some mischief  ;)

well taker, demon, angel and human are still open, you can always make a new person to fit one of them if you want :)

rachels270692

I think i may make another council spot for magic users, for i dont see a place for them. what everyone think?

also from what i have read we can have bored for 2+ the number of people so that makes 8 pages. but i think the occ bored and the chara one count in that so we have 6. for i believe we have 6 people so far so i have pick 6 locations to make tell me what you guys think we will have

Council room
Town
School
Forest
beach
caves

AndyZ

Asuka may or may not make for a good council member.  I'm not sure.

rachels270692

Quote from: AndyZ on August 10, 2015, 11:50:19 AM
Asuka may or may not make for a good council member.  I'm not sure.

well looking at her she has the skills to be one, but it is all on if you think she is ready. If you dont think she is, then maybe you could make her a mentor who is the council person who can be training her to become the role? or have another make the mentor who would step down at some point when you and they think she is ready?

AndyZ

I'll wait to see if anyone else wants the role, and if not, put her in it ^_^

rachels270692

ok cool :)
i may end up making spots for the rest of no one wants them, and have them change out as people join and what that role :P

AndyZ

Don't feel you need to make one for the magic user.  I'll have Asuka take over in that case ^_^ I just meant more, if someone wants it as a PC.

rachels270692

ok cool  thanks for that :)

still need to find people for takers (still trying to fins a better name for them but can not think of one :P) demons, angels and humans :)

zenpai

rachels270692

because not all that fit under it are night walker, you have being who can walk in the sun but also need to take from other. Like the sex being who live on sex (which are not demons) can move around at all hours, but need sex to live. So you dont fit under he name sadly which is why it is so hard. plus you also have the fact not all vampire have to stay away from the sun, some are able to walk in the sun so are also not night walker

Ziya

If nobody wants the demon and/or angel positions I have a few characters I could quickly modify to fill those roles, at least until someone else comes along.

rachels270692

Quote from: Lilark on August 10, 2015, 02:41:17 PM
If nobody wants the demon and/or angel positions I have a few characters I could quickly modify to fill those roles, at least until someone else comes along.

that would be great, what we can do is if people dont want the role full time, we can have the council people as looking for someone to replace them. Have a few bits of them teaching the new one what to do, then the new people can take over and then all on what you want to do the old council people can just be normal charas or can go off and not be used. :)

Ziya

Sounds good to me! Just give me a bit to fine tune the characters and I'll get them posted.

rachels270692

Quote from: Lilark on August 10, 2015, 02:50:46 PM
Sounds good to me! Just give me a bit to fine tune the characters and I'll get them posted.

cool i will put on they are temp council looking for replacements when i add them and a note telling people they can still become it if they want :D
unless you want one to stay as the council men/woman full time, (i only one one council person per person even if a few of us end up playing a few to others can be found :P)

ShadowOfTheDay

Well, I'll just say now that if no one else comes along, I would actually like to take the demon council position with a second character.

rachels270692

Quote from: ShadowOfTheDay on August 10, 2015, 04:04:43 PM
Well, I'll just say now that if no one else comes along, I would actually like to take the demon council position with a second character.

you are more then welcome to it, if lilark dose not want the job full time :)

Ziya

Feel free to take that one! I'll just make the angel character then. Between that one and Dayth, I think it'll be more likely to find a replacement for the myth council position, so the one I'll keep will most likely be the angel.

rachels270692

Quote from: Lilark on August 10, 2015, 04:20:28 PM
Feel free to take that one! I'll just make the angel character then. Between that one and Dayth, I think it'll be more likely to find a replacement for the myth council position, so the one I'll keep will most likely be the angel.

sorry brains gone dead on me, can you say that again i dont understand what you mean. sorry

zenpai

Here is a question would a Valkyrie be a myth or a angel ? There are races that fit in two or more areas

Ziya

Basically I was saying that if I had to choose between the angel an myth council positions, I would keep the angel position and have Dayth retire.

And Valkyries are closer to myth than angel, IMO.

rachels270692

Quote from: zenpai on August 10, 2015, 04:46:05 PM
Here is a question would a Valkyrie be a myth or a angel ? There are races that fit in two or more areas

I would have thought they was more myth as well, but i can see you point. In them caes it would be which every they fit into more. so valkyrie fit more to a myth i would think then an angel so they would go under the myth.

Quote from: Lilark on August 10, 2015, 04:56:09 PM
Basically I was saying that if I had to choose between the angel an myth council positions, I would keep the angel position and have Dayth retire.

And Valkyries are closer to myth than angel, IMO.

O ya shoot i forgot you already had one for myth hehe :P and that is fine, he seems more like he would want to drop the role anyway from what i read so he can train the new council person (when ever they show up hehe )

ShadowOfTheDay

Name: Raigus, but you can also call him the demon of Greed

Age: Ancient(though he has been around since approximately when the first intelligent life formed

Race: Demon

Power:  Besides having an aura which can cause the emotion of greed and being really persuasive(his voice laced with magic, though not as much so as his sibling Lust), he has a ton of endurance and strong, able to lift objects many times his weight and once having brushed off being crashed into by a dragon.  He is also faster than a human and can jump two story buildings.  His last power is summoning a small portal in which to store belongings.  While he has all these strengths, he lacks any actual magical talent, unable to cast even a minor spell.

Personality: Raigus is calm and devious, preferring to manipulate things to his advantage over taking them by force, even if he could.  He is very hard to actually anger, though his major weakness is his greed, possibly becoming reckless to get what he wants, which is just about everything, but there are some things he wants more than others.  He became councilman not just for his strength and calm demeanor, but also his want for power.  His greed also makes him pretty easy to manipulate, as devious as he is.

Looks:While human he is 6 ft, but in demon form he is slightly above 8 ft

Human form:

Demon form:

Job: Demon council man, runs a couple of small stores, all next to his bank.

Past:Greed has been on this world a long time and has went through many adventures, and though he thought of staying in the human world, he decided moving with the rest of his kind was best.  Ever since arriving on the island, he has been trying to control the economy and gain power.

rachels270692

Quote from: ShadowOfTheDay on August 10, 2015, 05:25:39 PM

Age: Ancient(though he has been around since approximately when the first intelligent life formed

Power:  Besides having an aura which can cause the emotion of greed and being really persuasive(his voice laced with magic, though not as much so as his sibling Lust), he has a ton of endurance and strong, able to lift objects many times his weight and once having brushed off being crashed into by a dragon.  He is also faster than a human and can jump two story buildings.  His last power is summoning a small portal in which to store belongings.  While he has all these strengths, he lacks any actual magical talent, unable to cast even a minor spell.

Personality: Raigus is calm and devious, preferring to manipulate things to his advantage over taking them by force, even if he could.  He is very hard to actually anger, though his major weakness is his greed, possibly becoming reckless to get what he wants, which is just about everything, but there are some things he wants more than others.  He became councilman not just for his strength and calm demeanor, but also his want for power.  His greed also makes him pretty easy to manipulate, as devious as he is.

Human form:

Demon form:

Past:Greed has been on this world a long time and has went through many adventures, and though he thought of staying in the human world, he decided moving with the rest of his kind was best.  Ever since arriving on the island, he has been trying to control the economy and gain power.

cool I will add him to the demon council man :D

Ziya

I just got Lucia (the angel) up! I put her in my original character post to keep things simpler.

zenpai

how about the embraced as there name It is a vampire name but it could work

rachels270692

Quote from: Lilark on August 10, 2015, 10:33:28 PM
I just got Lucia (the angel) up! I put her in my original character post to keep things simpler.

she looks great :D

Quote from: zenpai on August 10, 2015, 10:46:44 PM
how about the embraced as there name It is a vampire name but it could work

hmmm sounds good :) I like it

Quote from: ShadowOfTheDay on August 10, 2015, 05:25:39 PM

Human form:

Demon form:

can you add him to the chara page as well please :)

rachels270692

ok first thread is up, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234633.new#new - council building working on the rest

2nd thread is up, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234634.new#new   - the town

3rd thread is up, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234635.new#new - the school

4th thread is up, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234636.new#new - the beach areas

5th thread is up, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234637.new#new - the forest area

6th thread is up, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234638.new#new - the caves

ok they all are up now :D

Vanetias

Good, was thinking of him having start at their home in the celestial realm, is that alright with you?

rachels270692

How about in the forest there is some old stone area have your start there, in the old stone area and that way it can be the door way they come and go from :)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234637.new#new

Vanetias

I was gonna put in a scene with them having sex in the morning, first when they wake up, and durring their bath together.

rachels270692

Sure that is fine, just put it in the forest area. that way we have a starting point :)

Vanetias

rachels270692

up to you, as long as it is a good amount to reply to then it is fine :)

Vanetias

rachels270692

rachels270692

just letting you know i will not be on a lot today, it is my nanny's funeral :( i will be back fully tomorrow.

AndyZ

rachels270692

rachels270692

Bump any more takers on coming and playing? *look around and hand out cookies*

rachels270692

ya we are already near 100 posts already go us *happy dance :D

rachels270692

AndyZ

rachels270692

ok all i am back, sorry it took so long i have to start packing to go bakc to uni in 2 weeks so i have been really busy. :D

rachels270692

hey all sorry i have not been on, i have been busy moving back to uni. I am back on now and will reply soon, i hope everyone is still willing to play :D

Crowe

This caught my eye and looks interesting and fun. Would a Valkyrie character be accepted?

rachels270692

Hay and yes they are but where would they fit hmmmm, well they are a kind of angel right? they take warriors up to Valhalla  hmmm you think that would fit?

Crowe

Quote from: rachels270692 on September 26, 2015, 05:00:04 AM
Hay and yes they are but where would they fit hmmmm, well they are a kind of angel right? they take warriors up to Valhalla  hmmm you think that would fit?

Yeah I think that works well. I'll make a character sheet for approval soon.

bokotousamurai

Interested. I'm thinking making a futanari nymph or fey queen. Is there a spot on the council for fey/elves?
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

rachels270692

Quote from: Crowe on September 26, 2015, 07:18:02 AM
Yeah I think that works well. I'll make a character sheet for approval soon.

soon just post it on the chara page when you are done :D

Quote from: bokotousamurai on September 26, 2015, 11:04:31 AM
Interested. I'm thinking making a futanari nymph or fey queen. Is there a spot on the council for fey/elves?

the only ones out are magic user, embraced (being who fed of other in one way or another) and humans
you could be the magic user one for fey/elves are magic user right?
then again are they more myths for the myth spot is in away open, for the person who plays it has two spots on council and is willing to pass the myth one on to another.

bokotousamurai

Myth works, I mean fairies come from folktales so might as well be the myth spot
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

rachels270692

ok cool :D
message Lilark they have the spot right now, and talk it over on how the spot can be swapped maybe your person can come in and take over from him if you want :)

bokotousamurai

Sent, guess I'll make my char in the meantime

Name: Serena Ataraxia
Race: Nymph
Power: commands fairies, magic
personality: epicurean, curious, amourus
Looks: elf ears and butterfly wings with platblonde curly hair that reaches down to her ass, C cup breasts with thick hips and a hairy pussy, 15 inch long and 3 inch thick uncut futanari cock with melon sized balls. All of her body fat gathers in her ass.
Job: fairy queen (seelie)
Past: Serena was born from the elements 300 years ago, during that time she traveled from glade to glade in different countries, always the inquisitive one she used this to learn about the world and enjoy it's pleasures at her leisure, using a glamour to hide herself as just an ordinary woman, using it to seduce lovers. Recently she has come to island to look for a permanent home.

rachels270692

she looks hot ;P well add her to the chara page link is in my first post here. And then feel free to start posting in one of the threads i am off for the night :)

rachels270692

rachels270692

Kalive

Do you have room for another player? I have thought of something in a way that my character is either a prince or ambassador of his race comes to see what this island is about. He wants to move his people to a new home but finding one is the hard part, hearing this island he wanted to see for himself if it's worth the trouble to move all his people there. I was thinking in race wise either going with Drow (dark elfs), Dragonborn or Furrys. What would you think?

rachels270692

o that sounds good i like that idea :)
only down side is the island is ran by the council, so your guy may not like the fact he will loss his power if he comes to the island. Or more he would have to answer to the council but would still be a leader of his people.

Kalive

I figure that's what would happen unless there might be a spot open for my guy to take on the council, you know that one spot that no one have taken or something like that lol. But I work with that with no problem, just thinking what race would go well or need in this rp. Which of the three would you think fit best for it?

rachels270692

The only open council spots right now are embraced (vampire and the like) magic users (witch's, wizards and so on) and humans.

so if the people could fit into one of them, so if you make them vampires say or being like vampire who take from other (that are not demons or fit into another group) then you can be that council spot and have your guy the council leader of them :D

Kalive

Hmm alright I would like to go for the magic users spot then but I would rather he earn it, that would at lest make it interest and give in a little plot, though he wouldn't expect it if that make since? For something like that I think I will go with Drow, something more leaning onto that then any of the other two races. I'll make my character shortly but where would be the best place for him  to start when he is approved? The idea I have in mind is either he comes to the island by ship with a small group with him as well or do you want him to come in a different way?

rachels270692

ya that is fine :) good way of doing it

ok he can come by the beach on a ship it you want, but you can check over the threads we have up right now and pick which one you like best, and also can pick where you want him to live he can make his home in any of them :)

Kalive

For home wise I would say he's looking for someplace more underground, is your Cave's board more for underground or would a new board have to be made for that?

rachels270692

the cave are both above ground and underground so that area is fine to be used as his home :D

Kalive

Name: Zach Fearstorm
Race: Drow
Power: Magic of all forms, even Divine magic without the use of god's magic.
personality: Curious, open minded, calm, smart and kind. Zash is also a flirt and charmer when it comes to women. When it comes anything of magic, more so when it something he never seen or done before he would do what he can to learn it for he love magic with a passion which is odd for Drow.
Looks: He stands about a little over five foot tall and wears all black robes and cloths.
Job: Leader of a Drow community (In future would become Council of magic users)
Past: Zach was always an odd ball among his people, more so when trying to worship Loth for he didn't feel the need too nor feel the goddess what so ever. He felt something else which lead him to the art of magic which seem to come natural to him. A gift that none of his people seem to have before. Within five years Zash have learned every form of magic his people knew to the point there was nothing more to teach him and that surprise his teachers for he was the youngest to reach a level that could be the same as a head wizard. However it also made him to watch his back because others tried killing out of hate and jealousy.

Magic wasn't the only thin he learn for he figure there might be a time were he couldn't use any magic what so ever so he also trained to have some skills of a fighter though only using staffs and basic hand to hand combat. He wasn't very good at it but he learned how to fight. Though a bright future was along the underdark and having a set along the ruling members of his people he felt there was more. So he did something none would thought he do, he went to the surface where he was told all the lower races live. Once he did it changed his life and views of the world.

For twenty five years he have learn much and seen many things, more then he ever have back in the underdark. He even learned how to use all forms of magic and even found away to use divine magic with out the need of a god, within a short amount of time. Also he found truths about Lorth and why he never felt connect to her, for she is a fake goddess. That and how little that his people knew about the world and realize how arrogant how most were. He also knew that some one or something was guiding him this whole time, dreams and feelings of which it lead him to learn everything he knew now. After being away for so long it was high time he went back home and try to change things for the better, which prove to be a deadly challenge. The priestess of Loth kept a high hold of power and didn't like the idea of how Zash was saying their goddess if a fake.

In a short time however he was able to get some of his people to see his view of things, this along started a war in the underdark. Zash was able to get five hundred Drow to join him and they fleed in an area in the underdark. Safe for the time being but still Zash had to find a place where these Drow could be safe which he knew no place that would be take them in which being considered slaves or be killed by other races. It was only one night he was shown in a dream, an island full of different races and all living in peace. He also seen that he would have only two months before his people would be killed where they are now. The dream showed how to get there but had some doubts, how could there be such a place like he have seen? Yet the feeling was too strong to just pass up. So Zash and a handful of is best mage's and warriors went with him to the surface and hope that he wasn't going crazy.

rachels270692

ok first please can you put him in the chara thread, link is on the first page

and also you pic dose not work so you may have to just post the pic and not the link :)

Kalive

Hmm not sure why the pic aint showing, Ill try to get it to show or at lest the link to it.

rachels270692

ok cool thanks :d once you have added the chara to the page you may do your own intro where you want :)

rachels270692