My name is Kazyth, and I support this message...

Started by Kazyth, May 25, 2011, 09:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazyth

A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Will

If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Jude

This is sexy, not political.  Conclusion:  this post belongs in on-topic.

Brandon

Where ever it belongs I laughed a lot. Thanks for sharing  ;D
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

gaggedLouise

Pederasts vs Bible Thumpers vs Neo-Bolsheviks vs Brainless Enforcing Scum. All being settled at the hands of the Judge Dredds. Hmmm...  :D

"This quarter has been pacified"

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Vekseid

What happens when both groups call each other fascists?

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Vekseid on May 26, 2011, 02:48:58 PM

Hmmm...

"Everyone stand, Judge Brown will rule in the case of 'Those fascist rat-bastards vs the feminist fascist!"

Revolverman

They get defaulted, one side is Italian Fascists, the other is Spanish Fascists.

gaggedLouise

I once saw this exchange by two bloggers, one left-wing, one rather right-wing, in a comment thread. I'm only citing the openings of their posts (translated by me):

"Roger, you are most certainly a crypto-communist collaborateur, but even that kind may show some insight now and then..."

"Despite my estimating that you belong to the abysmal and drivelling right-wing scum I must admit you have a valid point this time..."   

;D

Noelle

Uncivil formality is delicious, n'est-ce pas?

Oniya

I would have been even more amused if the term 'crypto-fascist' had been used, but that's my inner geek showing.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

gaggedLouise

"A crypto-Nazi son-of-a-bitch" perhaps?  :D

Oreo

You end up with a modern version of Kramer vs Kramer.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

gaggedLouise

Sometime in the early 1980s, Menachem Begin told the Knesset that "the future enemy of our nation will be of a new kind: the Commu-Nazis". The line provoked wild laughter from the benches of the parliament, but I have a feeling it would be taken as serious analysis with quite a few people today.

Revolverman

Quote from: gaggedLouise on May 27, 2011, 04:18:58 AM
Sometime in the early 1980s, Menachem Begin told the Knesset that "the future enemy of our nation will be of a new kind: the Commu-Nazis". The line provoked wild laughter from the benches of the parliament, but I have a feeling it would be taken as serious analysis with quite a few people today.

Just send McBain after them!

shurocloud

Totally awesome. They should do that for senators and congressmen. Only they should wear jackets like Nascar drivers so we know who they are voting for.
Love, trust, honor, and honesty are the four corners of every relationship. What you fill up in the middle is up to you

Oniya

Quote from: shurocloud on June 02, 2011, 05:57:21 PM
Totally awesome. They should do that for senators and congressmen. Only they should wear jackets like Nascar drivers so we know who they are voting for.

I like that.  If an organization/corporation contributes more than X amount of money, then the politician has to add a patch with their logo to the jacket.  ;D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Hemingway

Quote from: shurocloud on June 02, 2011, 05:57:21 PM

Isn't that one of Bill Maher's new rules, or something? I couldn't agree more, though.