Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Bigglesworth

Granted, but it is quite chilly Titan.

I wish I was skipping work today.

Skadii

Granted, but it is because you are donating your time to the local dog pound so you will be cleaning up doggie poo all day long!

I wish I could find a job where I didn't have to work outside all day!

Mr Bigglesworth

Granted, you have replaced me at the dog pound, which is not even ventilated.

I wish that all days had weather similar to today, and that I could work outside :-) (Gotta do some real work now....)

Skadii

Granted...you get to switch places with me and weedeat all day long!

I wish B could skip work and play with me all day!

PuckThePlayful

Granted, however the head trauma that got B out of work caused total memory loss.

I wish for immortality and eternal youth, starting from about age 23.
"If we shadows have offended,
Think but this, and all is mended,
That you have but slumbered here
While these visions did appear."

—The opening of Puck's epilogue.

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but you had an illness growing, so now you have to live with the pain of it for all eternity.

I wish I had a photographic memory.
Looking for a Dance Partner: O/O
My Café Corner: come visit

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

VonDoom

Granted, but your immediate future will be full of horrors and insanities straight out of Lovecraft that you can now never forget.

I wish I was independently wealthy.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but now you are alone for the rest of your life, garnering the disdain of everyone you meet.

I wish I knew what I wanted to do with life.

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

Angeliqua

Immediately granted!  You now know not only exactly what you want but also exactly how unattainable it is.

I wish I had magical abilities to produce money at will.

SummerWhispers

Granted, but you are alone on a deserted island, and can produce money but not gain items from it to use.

I wish to go to an tropical island for two weeks in the winter, to keep my spirits up.

Angeliqua

Granted!  But the only two weeks available are during volcano season.  Hope you enjoy hot springs!   >:)

I wish to be the most powerful woman in the world.

SummerWhispers

Granted but you have a voice that sounds bad, and you giggle snort almost constantly.

I wish to be able to sing with the most  beautiful   voice  in the word.

Angeliqua

It is all yours!  But you can never hear your own voice by any means and therefore become convinced that you never are able to make any sounds at all.

I wish I were a mermaid.

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but you just look that way. You lack the muscle structure and air support required to swim and live underwater, so you are forever cursed to live on land.

I wish I lived, with all my current friends and family, in England.

Synchro

Granted…. Sadly the airplane with you, family and friends crashed in London before landing. Now all of you live in London as ghosts, sadly ghosts can’t communicate amongst themselves.

I wish to have a harem of my own.

Angeliqua

You got it!  However, each person in the harem believes they should be your one and only and they all fight among themselves to the death leaving you with the lone survivor who is filled with hatred.

I wish I were a rock star!

Mr Bigglesworth

Granted, but sadly you are so overrun by groupies that you cannot have any stable relationships, which of course is fun for a while, but only for a while, then you get despondent and move to your private island and never see another person again.

I wish I could be with the woman I long for.

Angeliqua

Granted... as her chauffeur, you are with her constantly but can never be more than an employee who gets to drive her and her many dates to their romantic getaways.

I wish I could read minds.

Mr Bigglesworth

*Wow, you sure destroyed that wish completely  ::)*

Granted, but you can never turn it "off", so you hear all minds, all the time.  Mind you - they are not human minds, you are constantly barraged with the thoughts of every lizard on earth.

Angeliqua

*takes a bow* Thank you for the compliment.   Lizard minds?  Really?  *sigh*  Now that would suck - I get to hear all about the tastiest bugs around.  BLECH!

By the way, you forgot to make a new wish Mr. B.

Mr Bigglesworth

*I was so distraught by what you did to my wish that I forgot...how's that for an excuse?*

I wish I was sitting on a warm Hawaii beach sipping a cool drink.

Angeliqua

*Not quite buying it, but we can go with it.*

I hereby grant your simple wish... I'll even throw in a harem of serving girls who live only to fulfill your every wish, desire, and need.  However, it's only going to last 24 hours because the ladies' tribe plans to give you as a gift to the volcano god at sunset tomorrow. 

I wish vampires were real and I were their queen.

Mr Bigglesworth

Granted, but the complete lack of sunshine causes your vitamin D levels to drop to the point where you live in a constant state of depression.

I wish I had a private jet at my disposal.

Caremejo

Granted. You own and have full rights to use your brand new, personal and very private BD-5J, the world's  smallest jet aircraft. Now if you can only overcome your 

• fear of crashing
  • fear of closed in spaces
  • fear of heights
  • fear of not being in control
  • fear of having motion sickness
  • fear of panic attacks
  • fear of turbulence and flying over water or at night or when you might have to detour over water or it might become night eventually
You'll truly be able to enjoy your tiny, petite private jet.
I wish that I could step into a virtual fantasy world and explore some of my sexual fantasies with the ability to leave at any time and step back into my own world without any life-threatening or serious repercussions or anyone else knowing exactly what I was doing and letting be done to me in that fantasy world.

hannahbanana

Granted. But sadly as you are are immersed in your virtual world you don't pay any attention to the cord on your computer linking it to the family television. As you explore your sexual fantasies they play out in HD for all to see and judge.
(be nice i'm new at this)

I wish I could better express my words in writing.