Assassination: A Family Affair [EX, any gender]

Started by thebobmaster, October 04, 2014, 04:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebobmaster

This RP has a rather generic plot intentionally, as I believe that the direction of a plot should be dictated by both players of said plot, rather than just the person who came up with it. In addition, this plot is more about the characters rather than the story. However, there are some plot elements that I do have planned out. My character is a young assassin who is basically a hitman for their parent, who has trained my character and uses hir for their own purposes. Of course, my assassin character may not necessarily do the job well, or right. If that's the case, then the parent must be willing to...impress the error of the assassin's ways.

What am I looking for? I'm looking for someone who is willing to at least play the parent, and preferably the target or targets as well, although I can play multiple characters as well if needed. In addition, my partner would need to be all right with incest, as that will definitely be an undertone (at the very least) for the relationship between parent and child, as well as violence, at least in a non-sexual sense, as an assassin story without violence is like a John Woo film without guns.

In addition, I have no real requirement for post length, as long as I am given enough to play off of. I tend towards shorter posts, but I will always try to match the post length of my partners.

I left it vague as to the parent/assassin because I am comfortable with various pairings, although I rarely feel I'm doing a decent job in a M/M pairing. Other than that, I'm open to anything, and I do mean anything. Hell, if you want humanoid anthro...that will actually get you in my good graces pretty fast, provided you have no issue with my other stuff. In addition, I am generally open to settings, although for this particular plot, I'd be more open to medieval or modern fantasy than most other settings.

If you are still reading this, and want to discuss further, please let me know, either by post or PM.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

thebobmaster

Idea rewritten, posting again for potential interest.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!