Caravanserai [The Hub]

Started by Flower, July 05, 2018, 10:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyKatherine

Name: Victoria "Tori"  Valentine
Date | Time: 11 June 2020 | 12:00
Wearing: Small black slightly frilly dress with a pink outline of a heart above the left breast. And black silk gloves that go up to the elbows
Tagging: Elizabeth, open

"That's fine, I should probably check to make sure my luggage got to my room" She pulls her cell out of her pocket and checks the time "It's late anyway, I shouldn't keep you from your sleep"

Elizabeth Ecsed

"heh, I think in local time it's noon. I have absolutely no idea what time it is in Savannah. I was told all the traveling I did basically took 24 hours. Goddess, the flight home is going to be horrible.

Well, it was nice to meet you, Victoria. Feel free to send messages to my room. Or we can meet up again tomorrow. I want to look through the gardens in the morning."

I wave, starting to limp off towards the exit

LadyKatherine

Name: Victoria "Tori"  Valentine
Date | Time: 11 June 2020 | 12:00
Wearing: Small black slightly frilly dress with a pink outline of a heart above the left breast. And black silk gloves that go up to the elbows
Tagging: Elizabeth, open

"Yes, I wouldn't be adverse to meeting up again tomorrow, I'll show myself around the rest of the hotel" Victoria nods and heads out towards the area were the rooms are.