Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

She makes the call " it was a yes Hun but it won't do it accidently "

Lady Jenn

"I think your butt is far nicer anyway," she said smirking. "I don't suppose the taxi gave us an idea how long we'll need to wait?"

Lawshenk

Lady Jenn

"What do you fancy doing?" she asked, patting the chair next to her.

Lawshenk

She sat down " you can hardly move so I guess a dance is out of the question. The taxi beeps it horn " our ride is here "

Lady Jenn

"I haven't even asked where your house is," she said, limping out to the car and wincing slightly as she climbed in. "You could be driving halfway across the country for all I know."

Lawshenk

" you went to school with my brother " she smiled " plus I am paying the fair so it is not far, I promise." She smiled and turned to the driver " West coast avenue, number 35" she smiled

Lady Jenn

"Only he remembers me though," she said, looking slightly upset, before turning to her. "We should go by my house, I'm at the very least going to need a few changes of clothes."

Lawshenk

" I remember you" she smiled and took her hand " driver can we please divert to well this lady will say,"

Lady Jenn

"24 Blake Street," she said to the driver. "It's hard to miss, the last owner decided to paint it bright yellow, god only knows why." She couldn't help laughing, before resting her head on Mandi's shoulder. "You know you're going to have to get my supplies right? Luckily there's not much to get."

Lawshenk

" more, and more moving stuff on your be behalf, your hard work aren't you" she joked

Lady Jenn

"Well the alternative is I get hurt and wind up in hospital again," she joked. "Or are you just trying to find an excuse to be a nurse for me?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

Lawshenk

" hey you want me in your uniform just ask

Lady Jenn

"You've not even seen ME in it yet," she said, laughing. "Half the guys in the hospital I've caught looking at my butt when I'm in uniform."

Lawshenk

The cab pulls up" so it's just your uniform I'm getting, can I have a key?"

Lady Jenn

"I think I need more than two sets of clothes," she said, laughing as she handed the key over. "Luckily it's all in my bedroom, first door on the left when you go upstairs."

Lawshenk

" ok give me 15 mins" she left and returned with with a few bags of clothes " hope this is ok"

Lady Jenn

"I'm sure it will be," she said, snuggling up against her once she had got back in the car. "Not regretting taking me home yet are you?"

Lawshenk

" no my parents don't know I'm well in to girls though"

Lady Jenn

"Well, bringing a tailless mermaid with a busted ankle home is an...interesting way to tell them," she said, laughing playfully.

Lawshenk

" can we just say we are friends?"

Lady Jenn

"Oh," she said, looking out the window. "Yeah, of course."

Lawshenk

" I probably should tell them though ?"

Lady Jenn

"At the very least that you're gay," she replied. "We haven't decided what we are yet to be able to tell anyone else."

Lawshenk

" I know what we are missy even if you cant admit it " the cab stopped and she smiled " i'll get your stuff," she got out and paid the driver who helped her in with the bags " any one in? there was no reply "good"