Hogwarts; A Future House: Year Two, Now Recruiting! Last Chance!

Started by Aiden, March 03, 2014, 12:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedMoon

Getting down to the wire, I think, but I am almost finished! Just need to do the hard part now - Finding a photo I like that isn't already taken.

Aiden

Flower

The door is closing.  ::)

Get your foot in before its too late.

SSJ4Gojeta

Sent you a character sheet Aiden. Hope I'm not too late, that took quite some time to research and make.

Mystic Dragon

Sorry to be last minute myself, but this was my day off. Sent you a sheet, hope the background I set up doesn't conflict with your "no transfer" rule.
"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
"In our world, all the Redheads have chainsaws"
"Nightmares never last. One day you wake up and they're gone"

Moon Hound Hati

Lost my motivation, so I'll not be submitting the sheet I had prepared.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Aiden

Aiden

I am closing this on Monday, so last chance to play!

Aiden

HaF's recruitment phase is over, if you have a sheet in the works/showed interest in the thread you will still have time to submit your sheet.

Topic is locked!

Aiden

We will be moving into the new school year IC shortly. We are at the tail end of summer and I am opening recruitment for a limited time.

So those who want to join HaF, now is the time.

We have a large group of players and a TON of characters. Common people!

Chaosfox

I would love to join in on this one Lots of Face claims taken but I am thinking I might can use the ones I have in mind Browsing over them I did not see any of them but I will have to look again but I am Interested in joining.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Keldia

~discreetly sets out a tray for new people coming in~
Ons/Offs (Coming Soon!) | Storytelling Annex | Absences & Apologies | Post Tracker
Current Response Rate: Playing Catch Up! [~7 Days]

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Chaosfox on July 29, 2014, 03:16:27 PM
I would love to join in on this one Lots of Face claims taken but I am thinking I might can use the ones I have in mind Browsing over them I did not see any of them but I will have to look again but I am Interested in joining.

If you open up the full thread and use ctrl-f in the browser, it may make it easier to search.

Chaosfox

Quote from: AmberStarfire on July 30, 2014, 07:34:46 AM
If you open up the full thread and use ctrl-f in the browser, it may make it easier to search.

Thanks Amber I  was able to look through and see if any one I might want was taken. And there are some that I wold love to use that are still open just need to get the sheet done which I hope to have sent bye the end of the day.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Aiden

If you have any questions feel free to ask here, PM me or in our new player section.

Flower

LunarSage

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

AmberStarfire

Aiden

We will be recruiting up until we arrive on the Hogwarts Express! Join now!

Flower

I do believe we are in  need of male characters within this game as well.

The below numbers are an approximation of where we stand gender-wise.

Male: 65

Female: 85

Aiden

Kokaine

*sets out some inviting pillows to flop into*

In addition to male characters I wouldn't mind seeing some more girls who are into girls O:)

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Aiden

The Train is at the station, people are finding seats!

Flower

Aidens can correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe we are still recruiting. Your character sheet would likely be completed just in time for the first years to arrive for the sorting ceremony. An exciting time and the perfect opportunity to bring your creation into the game. If that does not entice your muse, we also have various different writers creating riveting lessons for your students to enjoy if you choose to write them within the classroom.

I hope to see some new faces.  :-)

RubySlippers

Can we start as a 1st Year?

Just asking a lot of the fun is getting your first wand and all that.