(GM4A) CHYOA style with a twist, coins, dice and cards are involved.

Started by lamerism, October 03, 2019, 04:15:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lamerism

Hi people.

I recently had a lot of success in playing this style of roleplaying (it started off as a test-run) with some of the other roleplayers on another website that I decided to open it up to others in the community. The style of play is more reliant on the luck of the draw (or coin tossing and dice throwing, depending on how many types of possible outcomes there are). The outcome can be uber nice or down right a dark one. I am sure that you will be asking, how is this different from the other GM style roleplaying then? The difference is that this is a very subjective, has no ending set in stone (unlike D&D which has a specific goal) and best part, the chances of having exactly the same thing happen to your character when you replay the prompt is absolutely abysmal (that is if you really like the prompt and would like to replay it).

As an experienced GM, I am totally and absolutely fair, just, and will provide proof of the dice throwing or coin flipping, if required. So, if you have a prompt already in mind, and do not know where you are going to take it or want a random twist added to your roleplaying, do reach out to me.

If still don't get it then I will elaborate just a little more. If you understand then you can just skip this and move to the next paragraph, thanks.

Eg. Your character ducks behind the boulder for cover from the lasers. So in this case there is 2 outcomes, you make it or you don't, so I flip a coin. Heads you make it, tails you don't. If you don't, you either get hit or you don't. So I flip a coin again.

If interested, please provide a prompt (or ask for one), with a theme (including but not limited to: dark/slice of life/thriller), a little back story on your character, kinks and limits. Then we are good to go.

Hit me up if you are interested and have something in mind. If not, feel free to save this post in case you want to try this out in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a nice day/night, people! :D

P.S. There is no time limit on this, so as long as the post is up, it is still fair game.
┏┓
┃┃
┃┃╋╋┏━━┳┓┏┳━━┳━┳┳━━┳┓┏┓
┃┃╋┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃━┫┏╋┫━━┫┗┛┃
┃┗━┛┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃━┫┃┃┣━━┃┃┃┃
┗━━━┻┛┗┻┻┻┻━━┻┛┗┻━━┻┻┻┛