Of Fire, Water, Earth & Air (Always looking for interested people )

Started by bubby, February 08, 2015, 06:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

Oh yeah, everyone, please welcome Saerys, who will be taking over Fire!

...jeebus I suck at this GM thing...

azzmeister89

XD your doing a great job. Games don't revive themselfs after so long if it's not badass.

and welcome to the party Saerys

consortium11

I love your character concept Saerys... it's a similar to one I suggested in the last version (although the elemental was taken by someone else and thus Manfred was born).

Saerys

Aw, thank you! Manfred is delightfully sadistic and just plain evil though. He'll be so much fun to interact with.

And yeah, I figured it would be boring to just have one side hating my character so hey! Everybody can hate her now! Fun for me, not so much for poor Sam, haha.

bubby

Since I have not heard from Blue Nova about the Water slot, I will more then likely be opening it back up tomorrow. So if any of you know anyone who would be a good fit for Water let me know.

Wajin

*Pushes the bubby in the direction of the approved Characters thread to see the picture he chose for Aden*
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

bubby

Quote from: A Japanese Dane on March 01, 2015, 12:21:49 AM
*Pushes the bubby in the direction of the approved Characters thread to see the picture he chose for Aden*

Oh I already saw it! L O V E IT!

Wajin

Quote from: bubby on March 01, 2015, 12:23:44 AM
Oh I already saw it! L O V E IT!

I am so stupidly wasted on meds right now <.< I pain meds for my leg and stuff for my pneumonia and stuff for my leukemia
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

persephone325

>.> Totally didn't realize there was a new character thread. lol

Gonna have to find my sheet and post it up there.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Wajin

Quote from: persephone325 on March 01, 2015, 01:41:46 AM
>.> Totally didn't realize there was a new character thread. lol

Gonna have to find my sheet and post it up there.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=188492.msg9144716#msg9144716

I was looking for Kaldors :P and Miyuki was right above his

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

consortium11

Quote from: Saerys on March 01, 2015, 12:06:20 AM
Aw, thank you! Manfred is delightfully sadistic and just plain evil though. He'll be so much fun to interact with.

Looking forward to it  >:)

Quote from: Saerys on March 01, 2015, 12:06:20 AMAnd yeah, I figured it would be boring to just have one side hating my character so hey! Everybody can hate her now! Fun for me, not so much for poor Sam, haha.

It's a great concept. Mine went a little further in that proto-Manfred was a proper bastard who was excelling in the cruel ranks of the Queen's army... right up to the moment where he suddenly developed elemental powers and his loyalty to the Queen was overwhelmed by his instinct for self-preservation. Cue lots of drama and lots of angst.

bubby

Thank you to those that have posted up your characters in the thread. Some of you still need to get on it!  :D  Since I have not heard from Blue Nova, I am putting up Water for grabs.

Blue Nova

Hey Bubby, I got your PM yesterday, sorry i couldn't respond in time.

Honestly I think you made the right call not waiting on me, i'm just not going to be able to dedicate a lot of time to another group game.

Some day we WILL get to play a game together though! lol

bubby

Quote from: Blue Nova on March 01, 2015, 03:53:45 PM
Hey Bubby, I got your PM yesterday, sorry i couldn't respond in time.

Honestly I think you made the right call not waiting on me, i'm just not going to be able to dedicate a lot of time to another group game.

Some day we WILL get to play a game together though! lol

*Smiles, hugs and smooches* Thanks darlin', I kinda figured you were too busy. It's all good! And I totally look forward to it!  ;)

ladia2287

bubby

Quote from: ladia2287 on March 01, 2015, 04:11:58 PM
Character sheets added as requested :)

Thanks darlin'! And character list updated. I have also sent a PM off  to eternaldarkness to see if he's still wanting to be Water.

DANE... my love, you need to put Kaldor up in the char thread, if you're still playing him?

Wajin

Quote from: bubby on March 01, 2015, 04:16:35 PM
Thanks darlin'! And character list updated. I have also sent a PM off  to eternaldarkness to see if he's still wanting to be Water.

DANE... my love, you need to put Kaldor up in the char thread, if you're still playing him?

I am writing his bio from scratch since I totally forget to post it last time <.<, which is taking a while between coughing fits and sleeping due to headaches

bubby

Quote from: A Japanese Dane on March 03, 2015, 05:10:18 AM
I am writing his bio from scratch since I totally forget to post it last time <.<, which is taking a while between coughing fits and sleeping due to headaches

*Nuzzles* No worries then. We're in no hurry! It seems those involved are wonderfully patient and willing to wait, which I will reiterate is A W E S O M E ! We also have Rel Mayer working on a character for the Queens side, (YAY!), and on top of that we still need a Water.

So really... it's all good!

bubby

Ok gang, as much as I want to get this ball rolling... WE REALLY NEED A WATER!!

But, even without a Water, would everyone like to to just make the IC threads anyway, so people can at least begin?

Wajin

Quote from: bubby on March 08, 2015, 04:48:12 PM
Ok gang, as much as I want to get this ball rolling... WE REALLY NEED A WATER!!

But, even without a Water, would everyone like to to just make the IC threads anyway, so people can at least begin?

Hai, hai! (That means yes ;) ) Also, chose a new picture for Kaldor, hope you approve ;)

bubby

Quote from: A Japanese Dane on March 08, 2015, 04:50:33 PM
Hai, hai! (That means yes ;) ) Also, chose a new picture for Kaldor, hope you approve ;)

Oh... oh yes, I totally approve of the new pic. ;) Rawr.

Saerys

I really, really approve of the picture. :D

I'm happy to get started. Don't think we're going to be racing off into the distance so a new Water couldn't catch up...?

bubby

Quote from: Saerys on March 08, 2015, 07:16:58 PM
I really, really approve of the picture. :D

I'm happy to get started. Don't think we're going to be racing off into the distance so a new Water couldn't catch up...?

This is true.  :-)

bubby

ALL RIGHTY!

COME ONE, COME ALL!!!, to the OFWEA OOC thread, which also holds the 2, YES ONLY 2! IC threads as well in the first post. Bookmark, and any one who wants to begin can do so whenever they wish!

I WILL INTRO THIS WEEKEND, and it will contain the announcement of the upcoming 'festival' surrounding the 200th Anniversary of the Queens (All Praise Her Name) coronation. So anyone can start with at least knowing said festival is coming up, and that everyone in the Kingdom needs to be there, under penalty of death. Of course.  >:)