Brothers/Sisters; Forbidden love. (looking for two brothers)

Started by GaGa88, February 28, 2013, 04:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaGa88

Hey all. A friend and I are looking for two players to write two brothers(age 28 and 21) for two sisters(age 26 and 19). The premise of the game is the four siblings lost their parents when the oldest was 18 and the youngest was 9. The two oldest did whatever they could to support themselves and their younger siblings. Along the way, the two oldest started a forbidden romance. The youngest two began a similar relationship when the youngest sister turned 16. Each pair hiding it from the other.

A basic idea, but it could go different ways. Seduction and romance would be a big part, could include bondage. Obviously incest, lol. Rough sex as well as making love.

If interested, please post a character sheet. Includes name(last name is Murphy), age, description/picture, short bio, ons/offs. I hope we garnish up some interest. Females wanting to write a brother is quite alright with me. :)

Nicole "Nikki" Murphy
Age 26

Nikki's life had changed dramatically with the death of her parents.  She'd almost been in the car with her parents that day but she decided to blow off Kat's recital to spend time with her then boyfriend.  It had been both a blessing and a curse. Yes, her life had been spared but the life she knew was over.  The death of her parents showed Nikki how important her family should have been to her and so she threw herself into supplying all of their needs anyway she could.  She and her older brother had done a variety of things - most of them illegal - when they were younger just to make ends meet.  They'd ended up selling the huge 5 bedroom house of their parents and purchasing a moderately sized 3 bedroom house and the building her older brother now owned with the proceeds from the sale.  Overall, things had worked out...  Nikki had recently graduated with her degree in hospitality management and obtained a job working at one of the large hotel and convention center downtown.  She lived in the house they'd all purchased alone now.  When their older brother had moved out of the house to the apartment, Nikki had been okay.  But when he moved into another place of his own giving the apartment to their younger brother and then Kat decided to move with the youngest brother, Nikki had been heartbroken to be left alone.  She and her older brother agreed it would look too suspicious if the two siblings continued to live together at their age.

The sexual relationship they began the night their parents died continued even though they lived apart.  They had been extremely careful over the years and had never let anyone find out about their secret relationship.  Nikki had no idea her younger brother and sister were engaged in the same type of relationship as they were

Name: Katharine 'Kat' Murphy
Background: Katharine was only 9 years old when she lost her parents to a tragic twist of fate, they'd been on the way to her piano recital and had been struck down by a drunk driver. She didn't know what she would've doen without her older siblings. There had been 4 of them, all alone in the world. An 18 year old boy, a 16 year old girl, an 11 year old boy, and Katharine. The two oldest had done everything within their power to support and raise the youngest two the best they could. They'd had no one to help. When Kat and the youngest boy had gotten old enough, they got jobs to help.

Now 19, Kat wasn't the most well adjusted young woman but she was doing alright. She didn't remember much about her parents, relying only on what her siblings have told her and pictures. She'd a Sophomore at the local university where her 21 year old brother is a Senior. She's double-majoring in criminal justice and biology, with a minor in psychology. She works damn hard to keep her GPA up, it's currently a 3.7. Without it being that high, she'd lose her scholarship. Kat works in a mortuary, she doesn't have the qualifications for being an assistant in a morgue yet so she's trying to get used to being around dead people by doing make-up for their funerals. Her job freaks her sister out, it freaks everyone she knows out actually, but Kat really enjoys it.

She's close to her sister, but feels that she's too old for someone to be so protective of her. Kat is grateful for it, though. They talk about pretty much everything, even though they're 7 years apart. Her sister had been the one to help her through breakups and all of the usual issues that teenage girls went through.

The relationship between the brother closest in age and herself is extremely close, to say the least. They share an apartment a few miles off campus, above the architecture business their oldest brother owns. They have to keep how close their relationship is a secret because it's very unorthodox and taboo.  A torrid love affair. What they don't know is that the oldest pair of siblings were doing the exact same thing.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Desirous

Definitely intereted in playing brother aged 21 and bookmarking this!

Will post in character profile shortly  :-)

rahatngt

Quite interested in playing the older brother. Character profile to follow shortly unless the older sister wants to have some input on the character design or have some preferences that I should know.

Caitlin

The role of older brother sounds very interesting to me. What kind of activity do you expect for this game Gaga? (Or perhaps a better question is, how many updates a week do you expect?)

Caitlin

I'm interested in the role, but I won't have hard feelings if you pick somebody else instead since at least one other lord is interested. :-)

Name: Andrew Murphy
Description: Andrew is 1.8 meter (6') tall, has brown eyes, toned body.
Biography: Having lost his parents at an early age, Andrew was forced to become the caretaker of the family at the age of 18. Especially the first several years this put a lot of strain on his academical pursuits, since the care for his siblings always came first. With the help of his two year younger sister, however, he managed to make ends meet and keep the household running.

In general Andrew is a patient man, but he's known to have a bad temper in the morning until he had his first cup of coffee. In the 10 years that he had to care for his siblings he managed to land a decent job as an architect, but despite his income it's still a struggle for him to make ends meet, since he does his best to save as much money as possible to put his younger siblings through college.

He started a relationship with the oldest of his sisters years ago, and sometimes sees her more as his wife than as his sister. He managed to keep their affair from their younger siblings, however, recently he also started to eye his youngest sister more often, especially now that her body filled out.

Ons/Offs: A detailed list is available here.
Ons: Vanilla sex (including giving anal), pregnancy, incest, D/s, romance
Offs: Vore, scat, bathroom play, MM relationships
Indifferent: Bondage (I like and enjoy it, but it's not a must to me in a game.)

Desirous

Name: Brad Murphy

Description: Brad is around 6 feet 1 inches tall with well formed muscular strong build, green eyes, short dark hair and an impressive 9.5 inches of manhood with trimmed pube patch.

Biography: Brad was 11 years old when he lost his parents. He and his three other siblings stayed together through the thick and thin with the older siblings taking care of the younger two. Now 21 years old, Brad is this really friendly nature guy who wants to move ahead in life and make a good living for himself and proving to be a pillar in order for his family to lead a good stable life after finishing his studies. He is doing his majors is Marketing and also works at a firm owned by his friend`s father who has been kind enough to let him have some experience as well as earn some much needed money. Really respects his older brother for his efforts he made to support the whole family. Being very close to his family, his relationship with his younger sister developed and they were the best of friends, that friendship later turned into an affair which is a secret between the two of them. He also adores his older sister and there have been quite instances when he`s acted a peeping tom  in his teenage days when his body was developing and still he is fascinated by her. But perhaps he wont be able to restrain his feelings for his older sister for a long period of time.

On`s: Teasing, dirty talking, oral, anal, kissing, biting, sex at public places, watching and being watched etc etc.

Off`s: Scat, anything which leads to death or permanent body damage or death, vore.

Caitlin

Lol! Did we just pick the same model? ;D

(At least it'd be realistic if they're brothers in that case, hehe.) :P

Desirous

I purposely picked someone who looks familiar, so that they look like brothers :-)

Desirous

Though still our characters needs to be approved first by GaGa88. But I am looking forward to this plot  :-)

GaGa88

I love both of y'alls' characters. I'm going to speak with the writer who will be bringing the older sister to life and will get back to you.

rahatngt

I guess I was too late. Good luck with game everyone. Maybe I will look it sometime.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Desirous

Quote from: GaGa88 on February 28, 2013, 09:28:03 AM
I love both of y'alls' characters. I'm going to speak with the writer who will be bringing the older sister to life and will get back to you.

Thanks alot. Looking forward to it  :-)

GaGa88

rahatngt

I kind of have bad lucks with group game, barely missing getting in. So reading is the only solution it seems. Anyway best of luck.

GaGa88

GaGa88

Caitlin

Wow, the girls look great! I'm really looking forward to this game now. ;D

Desirous

GaGa88

I'm going to be making the threads today, I'll pm the links to all of you. :)

I'm sooo excited to start this!