Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aemirys

I'd show you how to have a really good time.

and if I started pouring drinking?
★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★

manlocksol

I would question whether you were trying to me drunk, conclude that you really don't need to and think "what the hell, who can turn down a drink"

If I lifted you up and spun you round?
Why rush to the goal when you can have more fun on the field?

NightRabbit

I would like you and probably ask you to do it again. XD

...If I started a whipped cream fight with you?

Mordred

*shakes a can of squirty cream in each hand..*
Bring it on, lovely Rabbit.. *holds long arms out, ready to pounce with the foamy sweet stuff* Yeahhh, I like that!

.. if the whipped cream I come armed with is not white but an intense blue that is impossible to wash away?
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

Yes as long as you didn't get it on my clothes...

If I stripped down to a latex suit so I wouldn't get stains on my normal outfit?

Mordred

Oh hell yes.. although I might (will) have a hard (impossible) time keeping my thoughts (hands) from trying to roam along every sweet curve to find any tiny wrinkles in that deliciously clinging latex.

.. if I kept trying to find where any tiny gap existed.. for those little bits of lovely skin?
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

Sure, but...

Would you still like me even though I had a custom latex suit with no wrinkles and gaps, just the tiniest of zipper hidden in an unknown location?

Mordred

Yes.. *even more intrigued now.. curious of this mysterious unknown area*

.. if I covered you with the blue whipped cream.. then pounced upon you.. unable to resist all the slippery sliding.. constantly pulling you back.. *ok.. this is dangerously close to a crazy fantasy of mine :P*
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

Latex and blue Mordred... hmmm.. yes, I would still like you.

If I snuck a taste of the whipped cream so that now even my lips were blue?

Mordred

A long, whispering yes.. blown upon those tiny little bits of blue foamy sweeness that linger upon those lips.. exaggerated, of course.. but I am a thorough creature.. can't help it!

.. if I found that secret zipper.. and used a hidden magnet to slowly unravel that zipper?
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

Yes, I would still like you.

Would you still like me if I attached a tiny padlock to the zipper to keep this thread pg and then gathered up a bunch of whipped cream and smeared it all over your sneaky little magnet?

Kendra

ehm not sure really would probably find you amusing to say the least

... would you like me if I ... made Santa believe you should be on the naughty list and not the nice one?

Story Tale

Sure, I kind of think the same.

... if I hacked Santas computer so I still got presents?

Breathless Intent

Yes...so long as you moved me over to the "nice" list as well!

...if I tripped the Elf Alarmtm and got us caught?

Story Tale

Yes.

If I told the elves we would give them a special show if they released us?

Breathless Intent

Definitely - quick thinking!

...if I pushed you up first and told them that you had the better moves?

Mordred

Hmm.. I hope first they'd give me a few minutes to quickly take a few drinks? Oh but then.. yeah, I'd make their little eyes watch with wonder. I'd like you.. but as I did my moves, I'd grin at you, promising a bit of revenge.

.. if I then sat with the elves and told them you had the best voice everywhere south of the North Pole.. encouraging them to enter you in their own version of The X-Factor?
*See Pillory*

Kendra

I would but only because Santa and his elves would do it out of sympathy (they've heard me sing)

... if I tore down all the mistletoe and hung it every where but where you couldn't kiss me ...

Breathless Intent

Oh I'd like you even more. I do so love a challenge!

...if I snatched down one of those little mistletoe bunches and chased after you with it, to drop a wet kiss full on your lips?

Kazuume

Hell yah! I bet you wouldn't have to chase me either! hehe

........gave you a gift that contained one of your favorite things but the box was wrapped in aluminum foil?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Breathless Intent

Oh yes yes yes! I would praise you on your imaginative wrapping choice too :)

...if I ran out of time and didn't wrap your gift, so instead told you to close your eyes and put out your hands?

Mordred

In some ways, it would increase the anticipation.. and I would do my best not to squint. Yep, you'd still be on my good list. Ahhh, but which is the good one? Naughty or nice?

.. If I had all the time in the world to wrap yours.. so encased it within super dark jello that you had to slide your hands within to dig out.. unable to see through the nearly black wobbly substace?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

.....yes....? Though I might have to use a digging implement, rather than my hands cuz I don't know what you put in that goop!

...if I gifted you with a chocolate reindeer?

Mordred

What? Doubting my integrity with the blue jello? Hmm... :P

Yes.. although I wonder what happened to it's ears.. and why you have a chocolate smudge on the corner of your lips. Very suspicious!

.. if I gave you a magic hat, in return.. telling you in secrecy that should you find yourself with a properly made snowman.. to pop this hat upon it's head and see what happens?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Oh yes very much so!! I would love a frosty of my own! ....though I'm not sure where I would find one in California.

...if I gave you directions to the island of misfit toys, so you can include some of them in your Santa bag?