Fandom cravings~ (M for F)

Started by Koibito, March 13, 2013, 01:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koibito

For some reason I'm really in the mood for some anime fandoms right now and of course I need partners for them. I do warn ahead of time that while plot is more important to me and that does still hold true here, lust is the main focus of my cravings right now. Plot and deeper concepts will definitely be a part of these stories, but there will be more focus on the romance, lust, kink, and the like as opposed to adventure which is usually the main aspect of my stories.

Naruto - Here's the big one. I am massively craving a huge bunch of ideas from the Naruto fandom. For this one, I do not wish to have OC's, I do not care for Naruto OC's too much and I'm more craving certain characters from the manga than the Naruto world itself. There is one concept I'd be interested in trying for an OC based plot but chances are I'll want the cannon character ideas more. Lastly before I get into the ideas themselves, I will not play Sasuke and I don't want him to be involved at all in any plot I do.

I do believe partners may be scarce for this due to the obscurity of these characters but I figure I should try anyway. As such, some of the more popular characters such as Sakura, Hinata, Tsunade, and the like are still available and within my cravings, but I would like to try for a partner who is into Naruto enough to have seen further into the manga/anime where these character's show up. Because of this I will leave the thread at this and update as I get more fandom cravings. Interested partner's PM me and we can discuss ideas and the like, I hope that there are some female Naruto fans who made it past the basic parts at the beginning out there and I hope to hear from you soon! ^^
O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=130125.msg5766879#msg5766879

Been sick the past couple days, will get to posts when I can~