Glory on the Sands - (Gladiator-centric, gratuitous sex and violence expected)

Started by Deamonbane, December 16, 2018, 01:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

helvorn

Here is my house/pleasure slave.

She could easily know Nephiti from time together training as pleasure slaves.  She would certainly seek out birth control from her.

She would have a very interesting relationship with Octavian as I would see her being used to 'try out' his latest creations.  Sextus and Octavian would want to see how she performs with each new 'implement'.

Aisa Rufus

Name:  Aisa Rufus, pleasure slave

Occupation:  Aisa is a professionally trained pleasure slave.  She serves the gladiators, family, servants and slaves of the House of Gracchus in a role that combines aspects of Geishas and more straightforward pleasure slaves.  She can be found providing elegant service in a feast, dancing seductively in a less restrained gathering or squirming seductively on a bed or in chains on a floor.

Personality:  Aisa is clever and very perceptive both traits which serve her well in dealing with her many masters and mistresses.  She is passionate and sensuous by nature with the temper of her Celtic and Gallic background.  She carries grudges and can be dangerous to those to whom she takes a dislike although her options are limited by her slavery and slight build.

Appearance: She is of moderate height for a woman at 5'6".  She has long, dark red hair hence her appellation of 'Rufus' that flows down almost to her waist.  She is slender and lithe with the figure of a dancer but well rounded in hips and breasts.  Her eyes are a sparkling pale blue that set off her fair complexion.  She carries a brand on her left thigh with the mark of House Gracchus and is pierced in her ears and belly button.

Face Claim: Anna Hutchinson

Short Biography:  Aisa was born in Roman Gaul in what is now Belgium.  She was the daughter of a local chief and was raised in relative priviledge.  This changed when the tribes in the area sought aid from across the Rhine and revolted against Roman rule.  The revolt was crushed and she was taken at age 14 as a slave.  In the provincial market an agent of House Gracchus recognized her beauty, intelligence and passion and purchased her as a possible high pleasure slave.  Sent to Rome she was trained extensively over almost four years in all of the arts of a courtesan, companion and erotic pleasure slave.  Aisa has been serving House Gracchus full time for the last several months.

Sexuality:  Hetero but as a pleasure slave she has been trained to please women.  She has come to deeply desire strong, dominant partners through intensive training and conditioning.  She is feisty in bed by nature but can adapt to any desires of her partner.

Other Info:  Aisa is well trained in the domestic arts as would be expected of a woman.  She has a smattering of experience in medicine and herbs gained while working around the gladiators.  She was taught to read and write and instructed in many of the classics such that she might provide educated and sophisticated company to nobles.

Rel Mayer

Livia Flamma

Name:  Livia, the Flame - Gladiator Trainee

Gladiator Style: Dimachaerus

Personality:  Livia features complement the fired personality hidden behind her sometimes crazy flashing eyes. She's known for her temper being uncontrollable, and not necessarily the most emotionally stable of fighters. She's impulsive and known for wicked laugh at gruesome and violet situations. She's not one to refrain from what's on her mind, and one of the biggest struggles for those working or training her is that she doesn't listen well.

Appearance:

Livia is one of the more petite fighters. This however makes her a bit faster than most and her short stature can easily slip through a larger fighters thighs to stab them from behind. Her hair is platinum blonde, almost as if it has been sun soaked her entire life. Skin a matching caramelized tone. The young woman looks as if she has worked hard since the second she could stand on two legs. Lean muscled arms, stomach, and thighs make her pack more of a punch for her small stature. Her eyes are blue, but often they can appear green when she's especially angry. Armor is usually light, as she's currently working on earning enough or finding a sponsor that will pay for more proper weapons and armor in the actual arena.

Face Claim:  Heidi Hudson Leick

Short Biography: 

Came from a small village a little bit away. Here is where a retired gladiator eventually moved to start a farm and a family. This gladiator (unnamed at this time) lost a family in a horrible fire, the kindness of his heart allowed him to take in a young orphaned teenager named Livia. However, the only bonding between her and this man was through training. It was better this way, then letting her continue torturing small animals around the village or fighting anyone her age that tended to disagree with her. The father figure grew older, and it was now Livia's time to venture South to prove that her training was worth it, and eventually come back with enough money to do exactly as the figure did before her.

However, knowing Livia's impulsive and fickle nature, few are expecting her to come back.

Sexuality:  Bisexual

Stats: Each has a max value of 20. House champion has 36 points to spend. Gladiators have 30. Trainees start with 15, with 10 to be awarded for passing the Test.
Attack: 7
Defense:4
Health: 4

Other Info:  She doesn't fight with two traditional swords. Instead she fights with one long sword and then a small dagger. She finds that this makes it easier to maneuver around.

I'd like to brainstorm any connections. Would like someone to refine and train her. Maybe even take her to fight in the Pits.

Also, please let me know if I need to make any changes.

Deamonbane

They both look great! Feel free to post them in the character thread.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Aiden

Connal looks forward to carving you into worthy fighters to die in the Arena.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Aiden on December 29, 2018, 06:57:11 PM
Connal looks forward to carving you into worthy fighters to die in the Arena.

Good luck. I feel an underdog win incoming.

Aiden

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

GnothiSeauton

I was on the fence about creating a character, but seeing Rel involved in the group really makes me want to try and come up with some sort of character idea.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Deamonbane

sweets

Rel Mayer

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on December 29, 2018, 07:31:16 PM
I was on the fence about creating a character, but seeing Rel involved in the group really makes me want to try and come up with some sort of character idea.

Oh my god. Yes, please. <3

GnothiSeauton

Going to try to come up with something.

If anyone is looking for something, feel free to PM me.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Aiden

Quote from: sweets on December 29, 2018, 07:38:20 PM
Connal did do a great job with Fausta.

Who knew beating women into submission is what it takes...in combat.  >:)

Amelita

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on December 29, 2018, 07:31:16 PM
Yesss

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Caela

If anyone is interested and not sure they want to be a member of the Gracchus household, I made a friend of the family Aurora who could use a father or siblings. The Gracchus family needs someone to invite to parties after all! lol

Prosak

Throwing my hat in the ring, lol. Let me know what people think. May make a character from Carthage as well.

Lycus Anaxandridas

Name:  Lycus Anaxandridas, Lycus the Tall. The Lacedaemon

Gladiator Style: Murmillo

Personality: Unhappy with his current position, he makes the most of it by reveling in his fights. Enjoying the battles as a distraction from his shame. As a spartan, his fellows would look to him as nothing more then a mongrel at this point. A deserter who would never earn a grave marker, even if he died fighting. He has not allowed this fact to depress him, or deter him from keeping what little honor he has left. Ever the optimist despite his situation, he keeps his dry wit and is a master of laconic phrase.

Appearance: Standing at 5 foot 5, Lycus is considered short among gladiators. Both his Gladiator brothers and opponents stand taller, even be it by an inch. Something that was made noticed by his announcement, to his first match. He won, and since then he wore the name given to him mockingly with stride. The Tall. He has shortened black hair, and a stubbled beard, with brown eyes and a battle hardened body. He has a scar across the right side of his chest, from the arena. The scar on his right arm, and chin he earned among his Spartan brothers. Lycus has a Lambida (Used by the Lacedaemon army as it's Symbol) He of coarse, bears the mark of his Dominus.

Face Claim:  Scott Adkins

Short Biography:
Born in the region of Greece known as Laconia, of the Lacedaemon city state in the city of Sparta, Lycus only knew conflict. Like any other Spartan child, since the day he can hold a sword he was thrown into training. Forced to steal and fight just to eat. They instilled onto him the values of a warrior. To have honor and to fight for his people. He was not a soldier of any great renown, but it became apparent as he grew older, he was not to be tall. Despite the disadvantage of his height, he fought ferociously and did not allow his disadvantage to impede the phalanx. For this, he still had respect.

What a shock it was to his system, to see how low he fell. After a skirmish on the borders of Laconia he found himself captured by Roman soldiers. He did not die among his brothers and with little choice, circumstances led him into the Arena.

He has been a gladiator for over two years now. His family must think him long dead and without a body, his name must be shamed as a deserter. Regardless of this, Lycus has pushed on, making this his new life. Making a name for himself, albeit a small one. As Lycus the Tall.

Sexuality:  Hetero

Stats:
Attack: 11
Defense: 7
Health: 12

Other Info: Has a son he is unaware of among the roman nobles. (A noble women had him for a night ;) )

History note: The city state is actually called Lacedaemon, Sparta is the name of it's main settlement.

helvorn

Deamonbane

He looks great, Prosak! Feel free to post him in the Character Thread and get started on some plotting :)

That said, I think we have enough gladiators for now. Still need some trainees, house slaves and Roman nobles to fill the ranks!

WaitingCynicism

BlackStone

Andronica

I loved the Starz series Spartacus and just stumbled across one of the IC threads, much to my delight. <3

I may be tempted to whip up a couple of characters, preferably a noblewoman and her body slave if there's still room.

Deamonbane

Quote from: BlackStone on January 09, 2019, 08:12:13 PM
What is the posting rate like?
Hey there :)

Currently, the posting rate is a bit slow.

Quote from: Andronica on February 03, 2019, 08:32:20 AM
I loved the Starz series Spartacus and just stumbled across one of the IC threads, much to my delight. <3

I may be tempted to whip up a couple of characters, preferably a noblewoman and her body slave if there's still room.
There's always more room! Noblewoman and body slave sounds perfect!

Andronica

Excellent! I'll send you my profiles shortly. If they get the green light, I'll post them here along with suggestions for connections to other PCs. :)

Edit: PM sent!

Andronica

Without further delay, here are my ladies for the group game! I'm open to making all sorts of connections if anyone has ideas. :)

Oriana Idonea

Name: Oriana Idonea

Personality: Oriana is witty, stubborn, and refreshing to engage with. Apart from a healthy dose of arrogance that runs strong in the noble class, she can be surprisingly warm  - when the slaves obey - especially to Maelia since the girls were raised akin to sisters including sharing the same bed. Though with Maelia's company came a lesson for both of them to understand their roles: to serve and be served. This relationship paved the way for Oriana's manipulative inclinations. She favours playing mind games and using the slaves to achieve her goals, but once a certain threshold is reached, she will take what she wants by force if necessary.

Appearance: Oriana takes after her mother's good breeding a great deal and is innately petite with subtle womanly curves. Her shapely legs and backside are most prominent - including characteristic dimples of Venus at her lower back - coupled by a small chest that is not ample but definitively feminine all the same. Oriana has an incredulous brow overshadowing her green-grey eyes, a heart shaped face and pointed chin. Her full rosy lips are often turned up into a half-smirk that makes her angular features more pronounced, and leaves it difficult for others to determine what she is thinking. The noblewoman's visage is completed by a mane of rich sable hair that her body slave Maelia often piles into a loose bun fixed with gold pins, while a portion of her wavy locks are left down to drape the slope of her slender shoulder and decolletage.

Face Claim: ----

Short Biography: Oriana was born into the house of Maro Indoneus, a lannista of moderate fame and noble origins. She grew up enjoying the lavish things her father's coin provided without fail. Although impatient and proud, her rearing seems to have not spoiled her attitude as much as her acquaintances with more wanton appetites.

When she blossomed into womanhood, Oriana soon became accustomed to the more intimate delicacies of her station, enjoying honeyed wine while she observed at the most scandalous festes and orgies. It was at one such event she met her husband: a wealthy merchant who traded in chattel who became a quick friend of her fathers - and a valuable asset. However, the marriage was fairly lacklustre despite the promising match and after several years she did not conceive an heir. Given her inclination to autonomy, it was unclear whether Oriana could not bear children or simply ensured her husband's attempts were futile.

Now blissfully estranged from her husband, and with no real responsibilities other than unifying their house with another formidable name, Oriana has taken to following the blood sports. Most recently she witnessed a match starring the Gracchus house Champion, Fausta the Viper, and became immediately smitten. In typical impromptu Oriana fashion, she packed up her body slave and headed for the house of Titus Gracchus.

Sexuality: Bisexual. Her childless marriage led people to wonder if she prefers the company of women. Ori has no qualms about taking up with the gilded ladies of her class or even servants when the mood strikes, but she is just as content to bed a man provided he impresses her. She also greatly enjoys voyeurism and exhibitionism, especially when she is in control of the 'entertainment', so to speak.

Other Info: Will update as needed.

Maelia

Name: Maelia. Rhona in her mother's Gallic tongue.

Personality: Maelia is a quick learner because her position requires rapt attention toward her mistress. She is slow to trust anyone apart from Oriana. Ulpia raised her to be an obedient spectre that the domina and dominus would not know was there until they required her presence. Her emotions are rarely shown and she speaks little, even when outside the company of nobility. This quietness led some to believe her mute or simple when in truth she is a keen observer hiding a sharp intellect behind that stoic facade. However, she has a fiery temper that occasionally rears its head...

Appearance: It would be a mistake to consider her weak when glancing at Maelia's average height and slight build. Years of servitude afforded her a lean muscled, agile body. She grew into a lovely woman with thick bronze curls, sultry almond-shaped eyes, wide hips, and breasts that are the perfect handful of unblemished alabaster. Oriana puts these charms on display by making her dance, or dressing her in revealing outfits to show off the 'savage' torc-shaped woad tattoos on her upper arms which were imprinted on Maelia as a child by her mother. Most recently, she bears a scar on her left cheek as punishment for mutilating a guard who tried to have his way with her.

Face Claim: Imogen Poots

Short Biography: Maelia was born to a favourite Gaul slave in the Idoneus villa. Her father was said to be one of the gladiators as dominus used the slaves to reward his men for feats in the arena, but no particular name ever arose. Shortly after her birth some of the slaves began to titter about Maelia and Oriana's father being one in the same because the former shares his striking blue eyes. These whispers were quickly shut down by the domina who was loathe to hear the rambling of her servants. She had no love for the girl, but when Maelia's mother's died of fever, the domina placed Maelia under the stern care of the head house slave, Ulpia, to have her groomed as Oriana's body slave. The domina's interference in her rearing made some of the slaves despise Maelia for being doted on and so she never felt particularly close to anyone.

She grew up to be a perfect slave, in Oriana's opinion. Ulpia's training ensured her hands were skilled and she would not shy away from the bloody life in a ludus, Ori doesn't balk at using Maelia's feminine charms as distraction in her schemes. Though the two are close for domina and slave there is an strange love between them, and Maelia is reminded on a daily basis that her domina is lenient but she also can be naive of her cruelty.

Sexuality: Like any good slave, she was trained to please her betters - male, female, or otherwise. She hasn't put much thought toward her personal preference because it is her duty to serve, and Oriana often keeps her close to ensure she's not marred by the nobility.

Other Info: Uses her spare time to touch up the woad Oriana is fascinated by. The domina has given her permission to be tattooed elsewhere in similar fashion.