D is for.....

Started by Levi, October 05, 2018, 08:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

Quote from: Levi on October 12, 2018, 04:02:15 PM
I'll take a bit of that character just for myself *fans self over face claim*

It's my first face claim....please be gentle.     O:)

Levi

Quote from: Red Stella on October 12, 2018, 03:27:09 PM
I think I’ll work on a CS for Merida.  :)

Welcome!

Quote from: Hunter on October 12, 2018, 04:07:29 PM
It's my first face claim....please be gentle.     O:)

It's a fab first face claim... I can only promise to try and be gentle
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Hunter

It's going to be interesting to see how this unfolds.

Also, I had a thought while I was getting ready for bed....perhaps the Villains are the faculty?

Dominique

Still very interested in this, I just can't figure out who I want to pick! I really wanted to go with a character that wasn't stuck with a male Love interest already, but seeing as Moana and Merida are both no longer options for that, I think that leaves.... Elsa? ::)

Levi

Quote from: Dominique on October 13, 2018, 03:40:03 PM
Still very interested in this, I just can't figure out who I want to pick! I really wanted to go with a character that wasn't stuck with a male Love interest already, but seeing as Moana and Merida are both no longer options for that, I think that leaves.... Elsa? ::)

Yeah thinking about it there aren't many stories without a love interest involved.....don't forget Alice!

Norsegod1839

And of course there's no reason every one has to go to their love interest

I mean heck I'm playing a blue alien who is supposed to be cute and cuddly!

Dominique

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on October 13, 2018, 03:55:43 PM
And of course there's no reason every one has to go to their love interest

I mean heck I'm playing a blue alien who is supposed to be cute and cuddly!

That is a very good point!

And I forgot about Alice, shame on me ;D I think I might have forgotten a lot at this time in the evening though, but I will figure something out tomorrow! I'm inclined to go with Ariel, because I love Ariel and she's adorable. <3

Norsegod1839

If you go Ariel! I recomend doing something where she has to go back to the water every few hours or once a day or something. And during that time she gets her tail and fins back?

Dominique

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on October 13, 2018, 04:10:27 PM
If you go Ariel! I recomend doing something where she has to go back to the water every few hours or once a day or something. And during that time she gets her tail and fins back?

I do like that idea, and will definitely ponder it. Thanks for being helpful ^^ I'm gonna get some sleep now though, hope that even more people want to write - this seems like a lot of fun!

Hunter

If the GM permits, perhaps one the male love interests could actually be female in disguise.

Also, I'm 90% sure that Tinkerbell doesn't have an official love interest.

Levi

Quote from: Hunter on October 13, 2018, 05:33:27 PM
If the GM permits, perhaps one the male love interests could actually be female in disguise.

Also, I'm 90% sure that Tinkerbell doesn't have an official love interest.

Oh that could be fun!

Rafiki23

Hi,

Would it be possible to play Maui? If not, that's completely understandable, I can look for someone else :)

I Know the Dark Delight of Being Strange, the Penalty of Difference in the Crowd, the Loneliness of Wisdom Among Fools

Levi

Quote from: Rafiki23 on October 16, 2018, 12:23:13 PM
Hi,

Would it be possible to play Maui? If not, that's completely understandable, I can look for someone else :)

Sure! There's no restrictions on Characters.

Hunter

Quote from: Rafiki23 on October 16, 2018, 12:23:13 PM
Hi,

"If you start singing, I'm gonna throw up."      ;D

Awesome, I now have someone to hang with.

Rafiki23

Quote from: Hunter on October 16, 2018, 05:02:50 PM
"If you start singing, I'm gonna throw up."      ;D

Awesome, I now have someone to hang with.

Wonderful, I'll start putting together a CS!

I Know the Dark Delight of Being Strange, the Penalty of Difference in the Crowd, the Loneliness of Wisdom Among Fools

Hunter

Overheard in the corridor one morning.....

Maui: How's Moana.
Fetu: Being Moana.
Maui: I know what you mean, sometimes I'm glad I only have to work with her.
Moana: Guys, I'm Right Here!

Angie

This still open, by chance? And any limits on what characters are allowed, aside from the ones already reserved?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Levi

Quote from: Angie on October 16, 2018, 08:40:41 PM
This still open, by chance? And any limits on what characters are allowed, aside from the ones already reserved?

Wide open! No limits

Angie

Quote from: Levi on October 16, 2018, 09:43:48 PM
Wide open! No limits

I have always wanted to play around with Elsa...I do love that girl.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Rafiki23

Quote from: Hunter on October 16, 2018, 08:36:08 PM
Overheard in the corridor one morning.....

Maui: How's Moana.
Fetu: Being Moana.
Maui: I know what you mean, sometimes I'm glad I only have to work with her.
Moana: Guys, I'm Right Here!

Hahaha, I'm already liking where this is going!

Rafiki23

Maui Character Sheet

Maui, Shapeshifter, Demigod of the Wind and Sea, Hero of Men and Women

I will leave his nickname to his friends as that’s where they tend to naturally come from.

Sexual Orientation:Heterosexual

Height:6’2”                      Weight:260lb
Eye Colour:Hazel              Hair Colour:Black

Romanic Attachment:
Maui doesn’t have any current romantic attachments, his personality and carefree life style tend to cause issues when in comes to making commitments. Also, something he wouldn’t admit to anyone, Maui is concerned about dating and falling in love with a mortal. His immortality makes it a scary prospect to have to watch the love of your life grow old, whither, and die.

Personality:
Maui is conceited, there’s no way around that, but he’s not so bad off that he had turned into a pompous ass. He just loves himself and assumes everyone loves him to, which tends to be the case more often than not. He is a free spirit, he enjoy’s living life and loving as many minutes of it as he can. He’s the jokester, sarcastic, and jovial person in the bunch, loving nothing more than to laugh the day away with his buddy’s in any location they end up.

Interests:
Maui, being the party man he is, is strictly looking for a good time. Therefore, everything he does is centered around happiness and pleasure. On the more professional side, Maui has no idea what he wants to do, everything seems so normal and boring to him, but as he sees the rest of his friends pursuing their own endeavors he finds himself longing for a new purpose.

Likes/ Dislikes:
Likes - Maui tries to like everything, so much so that it can get him in trouble sometimes. He enjoys drinking, woman, parties, eating, and anything else that can make you go “Mmmmm”.

Dislikes - He hates anything mean or boring, it’s as simple as that. Don’t come to Maui’s party (which happens to be his life) looking to spoil the fun, it has never ended well.

History:
Maui was born a mortal well over three thousand years ago, to parents that sadly didn’t want him, and decided to throw him into the ocean and leave him for dead. But, luckily for Maui, the gods and the ocean itself took pity on him and bestowed a great gift as they had never bestowed to a mortal before, his hook. The hook made Maui a demigod, granting him eternal life, neigh invulnerability, and among other things, the ability to shapeshift into any animal he desired. He spent the next thousand years doing all that he could for humanity, acting as though it was for the sake of his ego, but in reality, he was only looking for the love and acceptance his parents denied him. His gifts have grown stronger and more complex over the years, but he is still only half a god, which makes him vulnerable to a small list of very dangerous things; Most of all the intricate and often time fierce emotions of a human being.

After Moana and himself restored the heart of Tefiti, his new best friend had an extremely important life to lead as the Chieftain of the Motunui. Her leadership would have her see many struggles and tribulations, though Maui was never too far to lend a helping hand as she fought to once again breathe life into her peoples voyaging ways. Never the less, this left Maui alone and with a void to fill in his heart that Moana had created, so rather than keeping to the shapeshifting shadows he had lived in for so long, he decided to step out into the world and make some much needed friends.

On/Off's:Same as Writers

Face Claim:Dwayne Johnson

Writer:Rafiki23

Here's my CS, I hope you like it and he gets approved :)

Dominique

Maui <3 I love him so much! ^^

The Little Mermaid

Name
Princess Ariel

Age 19
Gender Female
Sexual Orientation Bisexual
Height 5’4’’                       Weight 124 lbs
Eye colour: Aqua blue        Hair colour Red
Romantic attachment:
Who is your love in your story? Prince Eric
Do you like them outside your story?Possibly, but she’s curious about what else there is in the world.
Personality: Free-spirited, naive, curious, rebellious, romantic, selfless, bubbly, headstrong. Most of the traits that define her in the story are part of Ariel’s true personality as well. She has an unbridled, almost childlike curiosity for the world around her and can find joy in the smallest of things, something many ‘surface people’ would envy her for. She’s dauntless, sometimes a little oblivious to the risks she takes when she gets excited about something new that she can’t wait to discover. She’s up for anything, anywhere and any time, and that is all the more true when it involves the ocean.
Interests: Learning new things, lots and lots of new things! There is so much in the world to see and do and she wants to do all of it. This includes travelling to any place imaginable, but also (extreme) sports, tons of extracurricular activities and going out to clubs and restaurants, especially ones with a unique menu and / or venue. Even the smallest things can be special when seen through the eyes of someone who’s never seen them before.
Likes: Swimming, animals, singing, drawing, painting, reading, collecting things that might seem mundane to most people. Ariel owns an encyclopedia that she will happily spend nights reading, just to learn more about the surface world.
Dislikes: Sea food, focusing on one thing for a very long time, injustice, losing her voice.
History: Ariel did spend most of her life under the sea, and this left her knowing only the absolute minimum of the world up above. While the story has her happily married off to the prince, in reality she’s not quite settled on what she wants. There’s just so many lovely people out there! Unlike the fairytale, her transition to land is not quite as final, and she will revert to her mermaid form every so often and will seek out a pool, the sea, even a bathtub when it happens. It can be a bit of an inconvenience but it’s nothing completely beyond her control, and she can delay or stretch it to some measure. Ariel, when in her mermaid form, possesses the ability to breathe underwater and swim at great speed and for great distances. She can also speak with aquatic animals in any form. It might make her look a little odd when she’s conversing with a crab, but among Disney princesses it’s probably not quite as out of the ordinary.
One/Off's: Check my signature for that, please
Face claim: I have no idea, so if someone else does, please let me know!
Writer: Dominique

Rafiki23

Ariel is awesome! I can't wait for Maui to meet her! :)

Levi

Quote from: Rafiki23 on October 17, 2018, 03:42:30 PM
Maui Character Sheet

Maui, Shapeshifter, Demigod of the Wind and Sea, Hero of Men and Women

I will leave his nickname to his friends as that’s where they tend to naturally come from.

Sexual Orientation:Heterosexual

Height:6’2”                      Weight:260lb
Eye Colour:Hazel              Hair Colour:Black

Romanic Attachment:
Maui doesn’t have any current romantic attachments, his personality and carefree life style tend to cause issues when in comes to making commitments. Also, something he wouldn’t admit to anyone, Maui is concerned about dating and falling in love with a mortal. His immortality makes it a scary prospect to have to watch the love of your life grow old, whither, and die.

Personality:
Maui is conceited, there’s no way around that, but he’s not so bad off that he had turned into a pompous ass. He just loves himself and assumes everyone loves him to, which tends to be the case more often than not. He is a free spirit, he enjoy’s living life and loving as many minutes of it as he can. He’s the jokester, sarcastic, and jovial person in the bunch, loving nothing more than to laugh the day away with his buddy’s in any location they end up.

Interests:
Maui, being the party man he is, is strictly looking for a good time. Therefore, everything he does is centered around happiness and pleasure. On the more professional side, Maui has no idea what he wants to do, everything seems so normal and boring to him, but as he sees the rest of his friends pursuing their own endeavors he finds himself longing for a new purpose.

Likes/ Dislikes:
Likes - Maui tries to like everything, so much so that it can get him in trouble sometimes. He enjoys drinking, woman, parties, eating, and anything else that can make you go “Mmmmm”.

Dislikes - He hates anything mean or boring, it’s as simple as that. Don’t come to Maui’s party (which happens to be his life) looking to spoil the fun, it has never ended well.

History:
Maui was born a mortal well over three thousand years ago, to parents that sadly didn’t want him, and decided to throw him into the ocean and leave him for dead. But, luckily for Maui, the gods and the ocean itself took pity on him and bestowed a great gift as they had never bestowed to a mortal before, his hook. The hook made Maui a demigod, granting him eternal life, neigh invulnerability, and among other things, the ability to shapeshift into any animal he desired. He spent the next thousand years doing all that he could for humanity, acting as though it was for the sake of his ego, but in reality, he was only looking for the love and acceptance his parents denied him. His gifts have grown stronger and more complex over the years, but he is still only half a god, which makes him vulnerable to a small list of very dangerous things; Most of all the intricate and often time fierce emotions of a human being.

After Moana and himself restored the heart of Tefiti, his new best friend had an extremely important life to lead as the Chieftain of the Motunui. Her leadership would have her see many struggles and tribulations, though Maui was never too far to lend a helping hand as she fought to once again breathe life into her peoples voyaging ways. Never the less, this left Maui alone and with a void to fill in his heart that Moana had created, so rather than keeping to the shapeshifting shadows he had lived in for so long, he decided to step out into the world and make some much needed friends.

On/Off's:Same as Writers

Face Claim:Dwayne Johnson

Writer:Rafiki23

Here's my CS, I hope you like it and he gets approved :)

Very appropriate to use Dwayne, great sheet. Approved.

Levi

Quote from: Dominique on October 17, 2018, 05:28:23 PM
Maui <3 I love him so much! ^^

The Little Mermaid

Name
Princess Ariel

Age 19
Gender Female
Sexual Orientation Bisexual
Height 5’4’’                       Weight 124 lbs
Eye colour: Aqua blue        Hair colour Red
Romantic attachment:
Who is your love in your story? Prince Eric
Do you like them outside your story?Possibly, but she’s curious about what else there is in the world.
Personality: Free-spirited, naive, curious, rebellious, romantic, selfless, bubbly, headstrong. Most of the traits that define her in the story are part of Ariel’s true personality as well. She has an unbridled, almost childlike curiosity for the world around her and can find joy in the smallest of things, something many ‘surface people’ would envy her for. She’s dauntless, sometimes a little oblivious to the risks she takes when she gets excited about something new that she can’t wait to discover. She’s up for anything, anywhere and any time, and that is all the more true when it involves the ocean.
Interests: Learning new things, lots and lots of new things! There is so much in the world to see and do and she wants to do all of it. This includes travelling to any place imaginable, but also (extreme) sports, tons of extracurricular activities and going out to clubs and restaurants, especially ones with a unique menu and / or venue. Even the smallest things can be special when seen through the eyes of someone who’s never seen them before.
Likes: Swimming, animals, singing, drawing, painting, reading, collecting things that might seem mundane to most people. Ariel owns an encyclopedia that she will happily spend nights reading, just to learn more about the surface world.
Dislikes: Sea food, focusing on one thing for a very long time, injustice, losing her voice.
History: Ariel did spend most of her life under the sea, and this left her knowing only the absolute minimum of the world up above. While the story has her happily married off to the prince, in reality she’s not quite settled on what she wants. There’s just so many lovely people out there! Unlike the fairytale, her transition to land is not quite as final, and she will revert to her mermaid form every so often and will seek out a pool, the sea, even a bathtub when it happens. It can be a bit of an inconvenience but it’s nothing completely beyond her control, and she can delay or stretch it to some measure. Ariel, when in her mermaid form, possesses the ability to breathe underwater and swim at great speed and for great distances. She can also speak with aquatic animals in any form. It might make her look a little odd when she’s conversing with a crab, but among Disney princesses it’s probably not quite as out of the ordinary.
One/Off's: Check my signature for that, please
Face claim: I have no idea, so if someone else does, please let me know!
Writer: Dominique

I like!

Ok so we do now have a few people to actually start this thing so keep an eye out for links.

@Norsegod you still in?