Ilvermorny (Seeking Co-GM and more Staff!)

Started by lux89, August 23, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caela

Why oh why did an HP game need to pop up where I could see it?!

Part of the brain said to avoid another game because life is busy...the half reminds me it will be easing up in a few weeks...

Mellific

Quote from: Caela on October 14, 2018, 03:56:00 AM

Part of the brain said to avoid another game because life is busy...the half reminds me it will be easing up in a few weeks...

We shamelessly enable, here. So, JOIN US! -Starts a chant.-

But really, we are about to move into October IC (at the end of October IRL) and a whole lot of new scenes and opportunities will be sprouting up with that. Additionally, even though most of our players write pretty quickly, I don't think anybody would mind being patient for a post as long as they knew what to anticipate.  :-)

O/O | A/A | MM

CurvyKitten

Yes, come join us you know you want to! And you want to play with me...us play with us. <,<...>.> Wait that still sounded dirty. DANG IT!

Caela

Quote from: Mellific on October 14, 2018, 04:43:08 AM
We shamelessly enable, here. So, JOIN US! -Starts a chant.-

But really, we are about to move into October IC (at the end of October IRL) and a whole lot of new scenes and opportunities will be sprouting up with that. Additionally, even though most of our players write pretty quickly, I don't think anybody would mind being patient for a post as long as they knew what to anticipate.  :-)

The bolded part is good to know. I am kind of slow at the moment because I work full time, am in nursing school full time and am a single parent. I average posting about once or twice a week to my games. Come December my crazy will let up a bit though because I'm actually quitting my job for my last semester...soooooooooooooo looking forward to only focusing on school and the kidlet! Which will give me far more posting time as well. :D

Quote from: CurvyKitten on October 14, 2018, 04:44:05 AM
Yes, come join us you know you want to! And you want to play with me...us play with us. <,<...>.> Wait that still sounded dirty. DANG IT!

You meant it to be dirty! :P 

Luciferia

I'm here too Caela. <3 ;)
If you meet god, tell him to leave me alone

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Caela on October 14, 2018, 05:57:39 PM
The bolded part is good to know. I am kind of slow at the moment because I work full time, am in nursing school full time and am a single parent. I average posting about once or twice a week to my games. Come December my crazy will let up a bit though because I'm actually quitting my job for my last semester...soooooooooooooo looking forward to only focusing on school and the kidlet! Which will give me far more posting time as well. :D

You meant it to be dirty! :P

I ADMIT NOTHING!

And no worries you're well worth the wait and we have a great group here. So no worries on posting speed. You know my happy butt will want to post with you :P lol

Caela

Quote from: Luciferia on October 14, 2018, 07:30:22 PM
I'm here too Caela. <3 ;)

Woot!

Quote from: CurvyKitten on October 14, 2018, 08:52:00 PM
I ADMIT NOTHING!

And no worries you're well worth the wait and we have a great group here. So no worries on posting speed. You know my happy butt will want to post with you :P lol

You don't have to admit...I KNOW.  >:) >:) >:)

Will look through sheet and at making one of my own tomorrow after clinicals...I cannot resist the lure!

Mellific

Ilvermorny has now reached Big Game Status!!!

We are always accepting! Here is the big board! If you're interested, all you need to do is make a character sheet and send it in to Mellific & Lux89.

There are still plenty of mysteries and secrets to uncover at Ilvermorny. We have just recently jumped into October, IC.
(Halloween has been quite a fright this year, and not just from the costumes at the dance!)
So, we're only in the second month of school and we'd love to see what your character brings to the story!

O/O | A/A | MM

Caela

Still watching this closely. I can't jump in yet but my stress will vastly decrease in a few weeks and I'll look seriously into making a sheet.

lux89

Zealously Jaded

I have been resisting for so long but I can no longer deny myself.

Great trailer by the way :)

Mellific

Omg, those grabby paws are adorable!

And of course, we'd love to have you join us!  ;D

O/O | A/A | MM

Zealously Jaded

I will get a fvrgcfvrgcfvrgcfvrgcfvrgcfvrgcfvrgcfvrgcfvrgc character sheet to you and Lux asap  hgbbbbbbbiujjjjjjj

Those`were made by cat as he decided to sit on my keyboard, I thought I would keep them in.

Mellific

LOL.

We're looking forward to it, and if you need anything from us, don't hesitate to ask away!

O/O | A/A | MM

Zealously Jaded

I would live to claim Sarah Gadon as a face claim please.

Mellific

Quote from: Zealously Jaded on November 19, 2018, 03:03:13 PM
I would live to claim Sarah Gadon as a face claim please.

No problem, I'll get her reserved for you.

O/O | A/A | MM

lux89

YAASS I'm so happy! I really loved writing with you!

Zealously Jaded

Since I'm a glutton for punishment can I reserve Finn Wittrock also!

Mellific

Quote from: Zealously Jaded on November 20, 2018, 12:47:11 PM
Since I'm a glutton for punishment can I reserve Finn Wittrock also!

No problem! Adding him onto the roster for you.

O/O | A/A | MM

Zealously Jaded

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

lux89

!!! *acts casual* Hello Jag!! *hypothesizes a trap strategy: if Mel takes the right and I take the left, can Jag be caught in our Pokéballs?*

Jag

I'm considering some character ideas. Not sure which way I want to go though.

Mellific

Quote from: Jag on November 20, 2018, 04:15:36 PM
I'm considering some character ideas. Not sure which way I want to go though.

Hey Jag! Lovely to see you, as always! We wouldn't mind discussing ideas with you. Or, if you would like a run down, we can count up how many characters we have in play (including houses and ages) so you can get a better feel for what the game already has? Though, I never like to let that limit anyone from making who they want to. Just let us know what you'd like! ^^

O/O | A/A | MM

Jag

If it's not a trouble for you to do, it would be nice to know what is needed more for the game. Wouldn't want too many pure bloods or too many of one gender or whathaveyou. It is nice to know what to tailor my character towards. I also don't want to go too quirky or awkward or make it intentionally difficult for them (I've had a hard time getting non-binary characters to work in the HP universe games, sadly).