An adventurers vacation: Stranded in Paradise! (Mid-Level Pathfinder)

Started by who149, August 01, 2017, 03:54:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kathyan

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 06, 2017, 04:32:08 PM
Is anyone interested in staying at the WHITE HOTEL to get that extra 3000 gp? o_o
Quote from: who149 on August 06, 2017, 04:46:18 PM
If your staying at the White Inn, I highly recommend never bringing anyone there... And you should sleep outside. Its safer.
I consider that Fujuku would be staying at the same place than the samurai since they are supposed to have traveled together but I would rather have her stay with him outside on the green than on a lowly place :P

who149

Considering even Orange level is barely passable, it might smart to downgrade and simply camp out somewhere. Having a hotel room is not optional, so you have to have at least a White room
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: who149 on August 06, 2017, 06:26:51 PM
Considering even Orange level is barely passable, it might smart to downgrade and simply camp out somewhere. Having a hotel room is not optional, so you have to have at least a White room

That sounds acceptable!  Camping underneath the stars it is!
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Laughing Hyena

Well I cannot go higher than the default lodgings though I would have liked to. But having 400 gp in spare change for fun stuff is a good idea. Anyway All done and transferring my character over to the OOC. Am I good to go Who?

who149

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on August 06, 2017, 06:39:33 PM
Well I cannot go higher than the default lodgings though I would have liked to. But having 400 gp in spare change for fun stuff is a good idea. Anyway All done and transferring my character over to the OOC. Am I good to go Who?

You are good to go. Also, you csn upgrade while there. So make enough from odd jobs, gambling, theft, and you can get yourself a luxery room in no time.

Ons and offs!

Laughing Hyena

I think I can manage that as a mage. A few performance enhancement sales and love guru jobs should do the trick.

Kathyan

Quote from: who149 on August 06, 2017, 04:46:18 PM
If your staying at the White Inn, I highly recommend never bringing anyone there... And you should sleep outside. Its safer.
Quote from: who149 on August 06, 2017, 06:26:51 PM

So we have a room as in we have to be registered to go into the island but we are not sleeping in it, is that right?

Sounds good to me, I can say that Fujuku would have liked to even upgrade since she was raised in an upper class before adventuring on her own but currently she is somehow attached to Bertholt and as he brought this up she would just do as he suggests, she has been adventuring for a while so it doesn't really bothers her.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Kathyan on August 06, 2017, 07:29:09 PM
So we have a room as in we have to be registered to go into the island but we are not sleeping in it, is that right?

Sounds good to me, I can say that Fujuku would have liked to even upgrade since she was raised in an upper class before adventuring on her own but currently she is somehow attached to Bertholt and as he brought this up she would just do as he suggests, she has been adventuring for a while so it doesn't really bothers her.

IC:  "We devote too much time slaying murderous beasts underground to not take advantage of our days in open paradise," the samurai said in his usual way.  "Besides, our noble personages fit too tightly within our rooms.  And the smells...  Although I enjoy the scent of fresh corpses, especially those felled by my blade, I am at leisure and not in battle, and would prefer... less pungent accommodations."

OOC:  My samurai thinks that the rooms in the white hotel are small and smelly.  He will sleep in the great outdoors.  He has a round-about way of expressing himself which is overly militaristic.

On a related note, I finished my new samurai.  He's a bushi warlord and I really, really like him.  If you are interested, check him out:  https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1294841
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

corvusul86

Sarette would rather stay in the nicer accommodations -- she came to relax, not camp in the woods; he does far too much of that sort of thing as an adventurer.  Besides, a few thousand gold isn't that much, right?  What is that, a few bunches of bananas?

towerhouse

I don't want to hold you guys up, so I'm gonna bow out.  Have fun, everyone!
-TH

On/Offs

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: towerhouse on August 07, 2017, 03:46:53 AM
I don't want to hold you guys up, so I'm gonna bow out.  Have fun, everyone!

Sorry to see you go, TH.  Who, do we need a replacement?
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

who149

I don't think so. We already had a bit over what I wanted to begin with. So 6 is fine.

Ons and offs!

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

who149

I should hopefully have it done by tomorrow! Its my day off then.

Ons and offs!

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: who149 on August 07, 2017, 11:18:01 PM
I should hopefully have it done by tomorrow! Its my day off then.

If you need help with anything -- like mapmaking or formatting text -- please let me know.  :d
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Laughing Hyena

Snake

Me too! I think I'll just camp out myself and not pay for any hotel room really. I'm never alone anyway ;p

Petrus02

i think i'll go orange, Melody is there to relax and see more of the world, meet people when shes at it.

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

who149

I meant to do it today but stuff came up. Sorry. I want the first post to be good.

Ons and offs!

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: who149 on August 09, 2017, 09:53:15 PM
I meant to do it today but stuff came up. Sorry. I want the first post to be good.

I understand.  Thank you.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

who149

Ons and offs!