What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

Pardon me - do you have any Grey Poupon?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Boatman

Oh no, this part of the dream again. I must need a wee.
History, where creative writing was born.

PigPin

.....*humming*.............
Don't you forget about me
I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby
Going to take you apart
I'll put us back together at heart, baby
.......*humming*....

Boatman

The main problem I have had being a shape-changer is recognising who I wake up as.

Bamagirl

Ons/Offs     Requests     A/A

Boatman

OK vicar it works like this. As the aircraft moves forward, the aerodynamic shape of the wings causes lift of the fuselage.. Just so.

PigPin

Order...Order...The meeting of the minds has commenced....Is anyone receiving me?

Astre

I say old chap, is there any chance of a cup of tea?

PigPin

If that dog shows up on more time, I'm looking the other way...Ridiculous! animals wearing top hats and monocles.

Boatman

Watch and learn Rover as I, PigPin, master of canine disguise, fool the butcher into thinking I'm a toff and steal all his sausages.

Bliss

You keep using that word... I do not think it means what you think it means.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Boatman

I pledge to remain blindfolded until my lover sends me a message by carrier butterfly from the front line.

Bliss

I can't believe we ran out of carrier butterflies...
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Love And Submission

Those are birds , right? I hear birds. Man I need to take this blind fold off. The sounds are freaking me out. I hope those are birds...

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Bliss

Get this blindfold the rest of the way on, the birds won't be able to get to my eyes!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

ChicagoOkie

This is the weirdest game of Marco Polo ever.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Boatman

Well if you are going to make me walk the plank get o.....n.....n.....n... w.......i.....t... AHHHHHHHHHH

Bliss

You.... I remember you. Go back to undergrad, peon.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Stone

Last try before I lose the game. Must find the cage.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Boatman

You don't like seeing me any more so now I am going to release a plague of eye-eating killer moths.

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Boatman

I don't do rabbits or sawing girls in half, but they must let me into the Magic Circle for this... surely.

King Serperior

I have seen more than I wanted to in my lifetime.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.