News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

One man's suspicion

Started by theonewhoknocks, September 24, 2016, 09:48:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theonewhoknocks

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for some new partners. This is a scene I have been thinking about for a little while. I am fine with either female or male partners. That being said I only want someone who will play the female character. I would play any and all male characters. I am not overly experienced at forum play.  That being said no worries as I am confident in my abilities.  I am also very into people who can contribute ideas.  The idea listed below is customizeable in anyway. So if you have an idea that you think might make it more appealing I would love to hear it. Please feel free to message me but please do not reply here on the thread. That is all I have for now. Enjoy!!!

One Man's Suspicion

Brett had taken his mother's death hard. She had been struggling for awhile and her death was expected but it was still devastating.  His father had taken it even harder. He was a good man and Brett knew that more than anything his father feared being lonely. Through it all though , his wife Michelle was there for him and even more so for his dad. She would often go to the house after work and cook and clean for the old man who had always treated her with love and respect. Brett appreciated the things she was doing for his dad and she really seemed to be making a difference as his dad was beginning to seem like he was recovering. In an effort to continue his dad's upswing in mood he suggested that Michelle begin to attend weekly dance lessons with his dad, something he thought might make his dad feel better not to mention something she had always wanted to try. It wasn't long before Michelle seemed very excited about her weekly "date" with his dad as she put it. It didn't seem like anything at first but Brett slowly began to notice small changes in her behavior.  How she would talk about his dad more often, and comment on how attractive the older man was. It was odd and slowly Brett began to wonder.  Was there something going on between his father and his wife?  Had his plan to give his dad something to look forward too during this tough time spawned into something unfathomable?