[Interest Check] The All-Male Monster Brothel [MxM] [Freeform!] [closed now!]

Started by Blythe, May 09, 2016, 05:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

Closed now, see here!

The TL;DR for people who just need to know if this game is what they want

* Looking for characters to work at a supernatural brothel at an 'inbetween' space between the worlds
* Genre will probably meander anywhere between a contemporary, fantasy, and sci vibe, but mostly fantasy
* Characters should all identify as male, but I do not care about the gender of the actual writers/players of my game. It does sort of make my life easier as a GM if you also don't care about that. >_>
* No post rate/length requirement. But I, the GM, will post a minimum of once per week, but more if I can.
* Characters can be human or monsters
* Characters should be 18 or older
* Game is going into the [EX] section
* Game is sandbox, but may have a few GM plot events
* GM (me!) will play NPCs to make up for any imbalance we have of character types
* Wouldn't mind a co-GM, but I can still run this on my own with no problems
* Read the rest of the thread if this list intrigues you!

There is a nexus between the all the timelines and worlds. And in this nexus rests a place created by a powerful Demonic elite--the Monster Brothel! This brothel has a variety of clients, despite the name, but it gained the colorful moniker of "Monster Brothel" because...not every client or every employee is human!

People are recruited a number of ways! Sometimes the brothel owners, who are simply referred to as the Mysterious Seven, who are black hooded figures who don't interact much, will send out invitations. Only individuals who identify as male are invited. Sometimes they are invited on as employees, and sometimes they are invited on as clients. Sometimes the Seven host events at the Brothel, but not often.

The residence is a huge old-style gothic mansion. Employees have their own room and select their clients, but the Mysterious Seven sometimes will send notices to employees asking them to prioritize certain clients, offering an incentive to do so.

Clients can be from any world or time, but they typically come from financially decadent households. The Brothel doesn't just take payment in gold, but they also accept rare barter goods--exotic fabrics, spices, or rare culinary ingredients. The Brothel is all about luxury.

This brothel game will work a little different than others. While I'll accept characters who want to be clients, primarily...I'm looking for employees! This game is about the dynamic between the Brothel employees. Employees can be prostitutes, or they can be part of the general management and staff that keeps the brothel tidy and running efficiently!

All employees and clients should, in terms of gender identity, identify as male. This will be an all MxM game!

I don't care about writer gender, though! Regardless of your gender tag, if you're willing to play male characters, you are welcome to submit a character concept. As a GM, I'll occasionally host events from the Mysterious Seven, but mostly this game will be sandbox. I'll probably play a few clients, though, because I suspect I'll get more prostitutes and employees, but if the reverse happens, I'll play a few monsters. :)

If there's enough interest, there will be an OOC thread, a character sheet thread, an IC for Employee Personal Bedrooms, an IC Common Room for clients and employees to just chill and mingle, and an IC for notices from the Mysterious Seven, who own the Brothel. I don't have a lot planned about this world's setting or lore, so I look forward to players contributing with ideas!

Here is a character sheet template!

Name: What is your character's name?

Race: Human, or if a Monster, describe what sort of monster your character is

Employee or client?: Describe your character's role or place at the Brothel!

Personality: Give me a few lines that tell me about your character's personality!

World of Origin: Describe whatever world your character came from before they came to the Brothel. If a client, this is the world your character returns to when not at the Brothel, unless there's a special reason they wouldn't.

History: Just a few lines of personal history. You don't need to be too detailed if you don't want to!

Ons and Offs: A link to your Ons and Offs! I prefer you link to an O/O thread rather than any other method, please.

[float=left][img height=200]https://40.media.tumblr.com/f9791a9debf596e8f71fd48441e6fd9e/tumblr_nlglzhJXIW1r47bczo1_400.jpg[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Race:[/b]

[b]Employee or client?:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]World of Origin:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[b]Ons and Offs:[/b]

Anyways, hopefully some people will want to play. I'm not setting a hard and fast post requirement of any kind. If you want a scene with someone (or more than one someones!), just check their posting rate and see if you can both work something out. I'm going to try to post a minimum of once a week for this, but ideally I'll post more. Short or long posts are both fine! This game will go into the Extreme section to accommodate a variety of interests.

Character Sheet Thread [<- Do not post your sheet in the CS thread until you submit a sheet to me in this interest check and get it approved]

GM shortlist [<- Players shouldn't post here. But this is a repository of GM NPCs that players can request scenes for]

icecradle

AA // OO // Requests

Nadir

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

Blythe

Nadir

Name: Ath'Oryan ahn Ishri Bratorim Ordat kal Volo

Race: Desire Demon

Employee or client?: Employee (Prostitute)

Personality: Ath'Oryan ahn Ishri Bratorim Ordat kal Volo - or just Ryan - is rather laid back, like a big cat that knows it needs not hunt for its food but be patient and wait for it to be brought to him. His self control is ironclad and he projects whatever personality his client desires while he's working. In his downtime, he tends to be playful and gently teasing. He is happy to teach others what he knows, and learn in kind - though he is a demon in truth and sometimes can't help but act on his impulses. 

World of Origin: Morpheus, the world of the dreaming

History: Ryan coalesced some time between five and six hundred years ago, preying at first on the dreamers who drifted aimless though Morpheus then slowly gathered power and skill enough to make prey of the more powerful. He tried to take a mage of strength, his overconfidence and his hunger making him clumsy - and after an exhausting battle he was forced to surrender him Name. Drained as he was, he couldn't resist the summons, and he was drawn to the words of waking, a dreadful place that was confusing and - urgh - tangible.

Distasteful as he found physical form and servitude to the mage he had wounded, he found it... enjoyable, and plentiful in food. He did not protest of fight too terribly hard when the mage passed him on to his apprentice, and on and on for a few hundred years until one fool mage lost him in a card game. The winner wasn't mage enough to speak his Name though he tried many times, and Ryan's binds to the physical words was almost lost, but happily his Name was exchanged to the brothel in payment for services. One of the Seven spoke his Name, bringing him forth and offering him placement. The restrictions being to not kill, and to cease when told to, in exchange for comfort and all the food he could want. Such strange creatures.       

Ons and Offs: My o/o list is sorely out of date, but Ryan's off are eating physical food and orgasm denial (that's not saying they can't happen though, he'll just be real grumpy) and please ask me before trying any non-con stuff with him.

Sparrowhawke

Blythe

Quote from: Dim Hon on May 09, 2016, 06:00:30 PM
wip
[image to be added later; the desire demon]
Name: Ath'Oryan ahn Ishri Bratorim Ordat kal Volo

Race: Desire Demon

Employee or client?: Employee

Personality: Ath'Oryan ahn Ishri Bratorim Ordat kal Volo - or just Ryan - is rather laid back, like a big cat that knows it needs not hunt for its food but be patient and wait for it to be brought to him. His self control is ironclad and he projects whatever personality his client desires while he's working. In his downtime, he tends to be playful and gently teasing. He is happy to teach others what he knows, and learn in kind - though he is a demon in truth and sometimes can't help but act on his impulses. 

World of Origin: Morpheus, the world of the dreaming

History:

Ons and Offs:

I like where this is going. <3

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on May 09, 2016, 06:32:43 PM
I'm definitely interested~

Hurrah! Hi Sparrah! ^^

Intimate Ink

Blythe

King Serperior

NSFW Character Image

Name:  Beklin'Ray (usually just called 'Bek' or 'Beklin' since 'Ray' is a formal name)

Race:  Inkaibus (Ink-Kai-Bus); No, not an Incubus, but they are distantly related.  Inkaibus are not technically demons, having trace amounts of demonic blood from some ancestor millennia ago, but are highly affected by the pheromones of the sexually aroused to the point of making them tipsy with lust, which makes them rather pliable.  They are long-lived beings that are immortal, so long as they aren't killed.  Inkaibus have vestigial wings that don't allow for flight, but can be used to glide or extend leaps.

Employee or client?:  Employee;  Bek is the 'happy ending' that clients get after their massages.

Personality:  Eager to please, Bek generally tries to put others first and often undersells himself.  He can be a little snarky at times, but he is a cheerful and rarely lacks a smile on his face.  Unfortunately, his flaw is that he can be slightly oblivious and trusting.  In truth, Bek isn't fond of wearing clothes since he originated in a much warmer place, so he will take any excuse to take them off whenever possible.  At best, he only wears a small speedo that doesn't leave much to the imagination.  When he's not at work, he generally enjoys socializing with his friends and colleagues.  Because the world he came from had lots of water, he loves taking baths and showers as well as swimming if he gets the chance.

World of Origin:  Earth...well, an alternate version anyway.  It's quite hot and humid year-round and is covered in vast oceans.  Other than the heat and and massive jungles that cover almost every continent, it's the same as Human Earth, just without the humans!

History:  Bek was born on an alternate version of Earth where Humans never existed and the climate is very hot and humid with vast jungles covering nearly every continent and large oceans covering the rest.  Because of the heat and humidity, the Inkaibus effectively lived their lives with minimal to no clothing because there was no need to wear it.  Bek was just your average, ordinary Inkaibus, making his own living and helping his tribe.  There hadn't been a conflict between the tribes for over 100 years, so times were peaceful.  At the age of 20, he went out on a test of manhood, living away from the tribe for one year and surviving on his own.  Towards the end of that year, poor 5'4", 125lb Bek was attacked by a ferocious predator, the two ton Fury Beetle, and was nearly killed only to be saved by some figure in a cloak, who repelled the beetle with but a flick of his wrist.  Bek never saw his savior's face or even heard him speak, but he was handed a parchment that was written in his language that offered safety and protection if Bek came with him.  Bek didn't hesitate and followed the silent, powerful figure through some swirling smoke and entered into another world.  After leaving him at a room, Bek never saw the figure again...or at least he didn't think he did considering that there seemed to be many.  Still, this strange, new world was much safer than the jungles of home and was far more interesting!

Ons and Offs:  Here's the link!;  As long as it doesn't involve excessive pain, blood, needles, gore, vomit, or scat AND stays within Elliquiy's rules, then anything goes with Bek so long as you let me know beforehand.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Leki

I might be interested, but a quick question first.

What are you defining as a monster?
Would a human character with feline ears and a tail count as a monster? What about a full on furry/anthro character? I'm assuming alien species and characters based on specific monster's are clear, but what about more traditional races like Elves, Orcs and whatnot?

I just wanted to know if you were limiting this to unidentifiable creatures, or if your definition of monster essentially equated to anything that wasn't human.

Blythe

'Monster' in this case would be "has identifiably non-human traits that clearly show the character is not human."

Animal traits (and anthros) would fall under that, at least for the purposes of this particular game~

King Serperior

Due to some partial character image discomfort, I have scrapped my character (placed in spoiler tags and marked as scrapped) and removed the image link.  My apologies to those who may have not been comfortable with the image.  I will attempt to hunt down a new image that works for the idea, but it is unlikely, so I shall begin anew with a brand new character.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Timeless

.... >3> Goddamnit, saw this and immediately have a few character concepts in my head. To play a client or an employee, hmmm..

*place interest flag*

Mclovin

"Our battlefield have no place for that piece of shit God! It's time we take over God's job, we soldiers will take God's place. Put the arrogant ass, God, out of the job!"

Blythe

*makes yay faces*

Yisssss moar people <3

Looking forward to seeing what everyone'll come up with!  :D

King Serperior

Okay, after spending some time searching for alternate images, I have found one that fits.  It may not be exactly the original concept, but it's close enough to not require a total rebuild.  As such, I have edited my original post above.

If there are any issues, questions, or comments regarding this, let me know!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Nadir

Timeless

Name: Aion da Caer

Race: Yakshini or Forest Deity

Position: Employee

Personality: Intelligent | Charimastic | Elegant | Arrogant | Demanding | Sarcastic | Reserved

Aion could be described as a difficult being to get along, at times — especially on how he managed to retain an elegant yet aloof atmosphere around himself. Even despite being a rather silent creature who likes his solitude and privacy, he doesn't necessarily dislike company from either those who had earned his trust and friendship. With clients and employees alike, Aion acts professional and polite while holding that regal manner of his. Nevertheless, once annoyed or angered, Aion is prone to toss sarcastic remarks from time to time.

.. Oh, and don't expect for him to smile a lot. In fact, if he smiles, it's usually brings disastrous consequences.

World of Origin: Tierra - A world similarly to Earth, though the difference was deities of different elements live along with humans.

History: Aion was one of the more powerful deities back in Tierra alongside with his fellow pantheon. Humans had worshiped them, which brought tranquility and peace throughout many years within his world. It was only when humans had found technology and begin to advance dramatically did everything changed. His forests were burned and cut down to make way for more homes, and the humans had taken their deities for granted. A war had broken out since then, but it had only brought destruction to his world thus far. Nevertheless, the humans had won and the deities had no place in their homeworld anymore.

That was when the invitation to the brothel came and Aion took it with much loathing and despise, at first. Nevertheless, he managed to get himself accustomed to this new yet strange world and found himself a position within the brothel. He stayed there for some years then and getting himself promoted to where he was currently working as now.

Ons and Offs: Here

Sparrowhawke

*shifty eyes* .... *leaves this here*

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Syrjah (Sir-yah) Kaillem // Cyneric

Age: 29 // At least 1000 years old, the time starts to meld together after a while.

Race: Human // Demon

Employee or client?: 'Client' // Prostitute

Personality: Syrjah is rarely the one 'present' at the brothel, but if he is, he is often quiet around strangers, if perfectly polite. He enjoys the company of a few of the employees at the brothel, however, and is quite friendly and sociable around those he likes. He remains utterly uninterested in the usual services provided, however, preferring to simply spend time with them. However, his work on his own world takes most of his attention, so actually getting a hold of him can be a mission.

----

Cyneric is a lot more sociable than his host, enjoying meeting new folk and able to 'make friends' with most. Outside of the bedrooms he is the picture of charm, though he is known to get much more mischievous around his friends and lovers. He is a natural dominant, and not particularly choosy when it comes to partners so long as they are tolerable to be around. He enjoys luxury and decadence, and tends to wear expensive and revealing clothing, along with jewelry.

World of Origin: Cerecia // Hioyorant (Cerecia's Underworld)

History: Syrjah is the sorcerer of a respected and wealthy noble family within his world. Contact between sorcerers and the inhabitants of Hioyorant is a common occurrence, and a contract with such a high ranking demon was worth the drain on time and the sharing of his body, as it has given him status and power. Technically, the invitation was for the demon inhabiting his body, but he has reaped certain benefits from his time here as well.

--

Cyneric has lived a long and eventful life in his world, working his way up through the ranks. He found a comfortable place for himself a long time ago, however, and as amusing as his territory can be, he sought new and interesting delights. He sought this out in the form of his contract with Syrjah and, not long after, the invitation to work at the Monster Brothel.

Extra: Syrjah has a 'living' tattoo on his back similar to this. The raven has been known to move at times, and when Cyneric is not around, it disappears entirely. When Cyneric is taking control of the body, the runes travel down to circle Syrjah's ankles, wrists and neck, and his eyes change from light blue to a warm gold.

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=138550.0 - I'm down for a lot of things, but no non-con with these two bebs.

Suiko

I'm thinking of some kind of frost demon/spirit/thing...

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

Nadir

icecradle

yum at adult Jack Frost! I've also got genderbent Elsa pics saved if you're interested =)

..I might have a thing for genderbent disney...
AA // OO // Requests