Double Trouble (Seeking 1 F for M/F/F)

Started by MagicalPen, October 25, 2012, 07:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Double Trouble

[Student 1] is the pretty, athletic, beautiful girl. She has a crowd of followers. She is intelligent and smart and sexy. She likes to bend the rules but not break them - she doesn't like getting caught, but when she does, she knows how to sweet talk her way out of things.

[Student 2] is the quiet, shy type that you don't ever really notice but is still quite beautiful. She is one of those girls that always follows [Student 1] around. She likes living in the shadows of others because she isn't brave enough to things on her own.

[Student 1] and [Student 2] go to a private boarding school for High School. Its an all girls school and they have to wear a uniform. They're roommates - randomly assigned - and they are also lovers. Its their big secret, of course, no one else knows, but [Student 2] was helpless to the advances of [Student 1]. [Student 1] is much more experienced of course but its a relationship both girls enjoy. And things are about to get even steamier at the school.

[Teacher] is a relatively quiet, middle-aged man. No wife, no family, he is devoted to the school and educating its students. Of course he has a dark, dirty secret. Despite his demeanor, he writes Erotic Fiction on Literoritca about his students. Namely [Student 1] is his leading role, getting into all sorts of naughty and arousing situations with her favorite teacher. The names are changed but the characters are clearly based on him and the girl, his writings the only way he can live out his fantasies with her. But [Student 1] also reads Literotica and has had her suspicions for a while. She's smart and can put things together. And while she does love eating pussy, its been quite a while since she's enjoyed the pleasures of a cock. [Student 1] decides its time to seduce her teacher. Its also [Student 2]'s birthday coming up, and [Student 1] knows that she has never seen a real cock before. What else could the perfect present be then a nice, hard cock to pop a girls cherry?

[Looking for STUDENT 1 and STUDENT 2. This will involve F/F, M/F, and M/F/F pairings, Switch-Play (the Teacher will begin to exert himself in the relationship) and many other things. After STUDENT 1 initially seduces the TEACHER, STUDENT 2 will become involved though her cherry won't be popped until her birthday. After that, the affair will really start to blossom and open]

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

[Student 1] role has been taken.

Still looking for [Student 2].

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Acid Lips

I could be interested in girl 2, pm me if you are still looking!.

MagicalPen

Due to interest in this, I am willing to play two versions. If some one else is interesting playing the [STUDENT 1] role, let me know!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry