News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SummerWhispers

Would you like me if I danced like this,

Mr Bigglesworth

Certainly.

Would you like me if I propositioned you after your dance?

SummerWhispers

Yes, but I would have to keep on dancing

I danced the night away , only stopping at dawn.

Autumn52

yes if I could dance with you

how bout if I answered the phone with weird business names every time; Like "Jackson's mortuary you stab em and we slab em"
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

Of course I would, as I do this, at least when I think I know who's calling.

If I called you in the middle of the night to ask if you were sleeping OK?

Autumn52

I would hunt you down and murder you slowly if you woke me from sleep to ask if I was sleeping? *smiles*

If I woke in a pissy mood and shot daggers out of my eye sockets every time someone looked at me
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Mr Bigglesworth

*Laughing*
I would still like you, I'd just steer clear for a while.

If I didn't molest you because you looked like you really needed sleep?

Kazuume

Yes and it would be appreciated even if a little bit grudgingly.

...used your phone and left messages all over town for people to call me back but didn't tell you?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

I'd probably want to seriously spank you.. ok.. that sounds fun, regardless. Ohhhh, how could I not like you? But I would bite you for these naughty deeds.. I would indeed.

.. if I left a message on my phone.. directing any calling to your address? :P
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Oh I'd like you just fine for that. You have all sorts of exciting friends, I'd love to steal them away to play with on my own! *grins wide*

...if, when you asked for my number, I told it was 867-5309?

Mordred

Hmmm.. does that number cause my phone to blow up? Heh.. or squirt holy water? Or.. ummm.. wait.. squirty whipped cream? Ok.. I like surprises.. sure. I like you.

.. if I filled your fridge with a wobbly jellified substance.. so anything you wanted to get out, you had to push your hands through this lovely stuff to retrieve?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

No. I'd not like you at all for that!! You know quite well how much I hate that wobbly gunk! *makes a face* I might even just wheel your coffin out to bake in the afternoon sun for pulling a stunt like that! *stomps her foot*

...if I were constantly changing my moods, such that I'd be pissed and thrashing one moment and then giggling and happy the next?

Mordred

Hmmm.. damn.. but my patience should be the true death of me.. but I would forgive you these bratty tendencies and still like you.

.. if I continuously sucked helium and stated the most serious, thought provoking statements (read, of course.. not sprouting from my own wacky little mind) in this silly voice, all day?
*See Pillory*

Tsumi Okazaki

lol yes.

If I flirted with your woman?

Mordred

Can I watch? Oh wait, you said flirt. Ok, still.. yeah.. I see this as a good thing with excellent potential.

.. if I whipped out a painting easel and asked you to pose as I attempted some art?
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

yeap

If I sang to a stranger on the street

Mr Bigglesworth

Yes, that sounds like fun.

Would you like me if sang our order to the waiter at a nice restaurant?

Kazuume

I would like you for that.  :-)

Would you like me if I made a cake in the kitchen that was so tall it nearly reached the ceiling and it looked like something from a Dr. Seuss book?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

That would be wild and would give us a great excuse to get wired on sugar and caffeine.

.. If I, being of unsound mind and unpredictable body, made a big mess which included your loveliness being saturated with orange icing?
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Yeah I guess so, at least it isnt blue and I might have to give you some type of icing in return

if I racked my racked my nails down your back while screaming out in pleasure.

Mordred

Such a thing would speak to every lecherous cell that makes me. And every cell that makes me.. is such a cell. Yes.. I would like you.

.. if doing this hurtled me back in time to the raging beast that truly lurks withing.. and these fangs pounced on you in such a way that you know.. this creature was a hungry thing?
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

I would like you but you might get a surprise should you thrust those fangs into this creature. *smiles*

If once your fangs penetrated my skin you found that I was not human, Would you like me then?

Mordred

Mmmm.. one of the exotics, eh? Haven't come upon a nonhuman in quite a while.. and it was both a traumatic and wildly exhilirating experience. So.. yes. Hell, yes.

.. if your delicious syrup was sooooo damn intoxicating to me I drank a bit too.. leaving you slightly weakened.. but not damaged?
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

You could drink me dry and I would not weak Mr. Vampire. *smiles* so yes I would find it amusing

If I looked deep into your soul and let you look into mine?

Mordred

I would like that very much.. might even lose myself in there for a while.. and would very much enjoy your lovely presence in mine.

.. if I let you find old forgotten memories of mine.. hoping you'd maybe, just maybe enlighten me if such things were found fairly within my own soul.. while of course, delving through yours to see what delicious details you keep hidden away?
*See Pillory*