Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Autumn52, April 11, 2012, 09:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dahling

Aaron Divine

Autumn52

I beg to differ. I have had pain for the sake of pleasure that hurt like hell.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Dahling

Autumn52

Jumps on Jack and begins kissing him

Me tooo mee tooo

wait what was that again?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Aaron Divine

Dahling

Autumn52

Tired? thats too bad I was gonna give you kisses too. Oh well, "tucks him in bed"

kisses Jacks whole face and then whispers , "I better behave or the police will cart me away."

Kissses Dahling too

Aaron Divine

Transitioning into E's Queen of Kisses now, are you?

I'm not going to bed, need to finish up some papers, so I can have a full day off tomorrow.

Dahling

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Aaron Divine

MiaFire

That would distract you though now, wouldn't it? :P
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Aaron Divine

I'm already done, though. Just sitting in my bed with my laptop, listening to music and surfing.

MiaFire

-

Aaron Divine

Would be weird to whisper it to myself, now wouldn't it? :P

MiaFire

That could be true, technically...or...you could have said in addition to 'no, keep me company'. -pulls back from the whisper, looking around and whistling innocently-
-

Aaron Divine

Didn't want to double-post, as I can't edit my posts yet. :(

MiaFire

Ah -nods and hugs- I do forget what you can and can't do while going through the approval process. Best luck to you on that. I hope you are enjoying E.
-

Aaron Divine

I actually am. Just pretty restricted in some area's. But I make do with what I can. Don't think it'll take much longer to get approved.

Dahling