PG rated 1x1 wanted.....

Started by BeltheSwitch, September 26, 2013, 10:21:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeltheSwitch

Ok currently unapproved but am craving RP sooooo here I am...

Currently my main character Belfien is a Drow (Dark elf) but am willing to change her to anything else. She will remain dark in color and with fire markings or fire powers......

So if you want to RP a Fantasy to semi realistic roleplay hit me up....

PS can transfer the RP to Adult once I am approved  ;)

Lancelot

Not sure where else to hit you up, so I hope here is good.

I'd like to RP with you in a Fantasy Setting. What kind of Role-Play were you hoping for? Do you have one in mind, or perhaps need a Game Master to conjure for you an adventure for your Drow?

arthenwel

Hey, I'd like to do this RP if you're interested
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

BeltheSwitch

Quote from: Lancelot on September 27, 2013, 03:55:01 PM
Not sure where else to hit you up, so I hope here is good.

I'd like to RP with you in a Fantasy Setting. What kind of Role-Play were you hoping for? Do you have one in mind, or perhaps need a Game Master to conjure for you an adventure for your Drow?

A gamemaster would be an interesting change. Normally i make my own plots and such. Bel hardly gets roleplay time lately.

Lancelot

Alright then. If you're happy with me being your partner, I'll start to think up a little idea for you and your drow. Give me the word and I'll get it done.

BeltheSwitch

-Bows her silvery white crowned head and smiles- I give you the WORD

(Hahaha could not help my self.....)

Lancelot

BeltheSwitch

Oooooooooo deary me looks like my game has to step up. Well here i go and by the way amazing typing clearly well practised. As i am use to on the forums of youth. Please forgive my absence of ability till i can get my head into gear.

Lancelot

I'm glad you liked how I typed it, though am also quite confident that you'll be able to stun me with your own word-craft.