A Greek Odyssey {Always Recruiting}

Started by Lurking, November 27, 2013, 03:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kckolbe

As cool as this is, I am coming up with nothing.  Best of luck to the rest of you.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Lurking

QuoteI'm thinking about a young dock worker that is tired of hearing about adventure and wants to go live some for himself.
Love the idea Kdyami. ^.^

QuoteSpeaking of the subject of ancient crossbows:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastraphetes
Interesting link, thanks for posting.

Will try and get an ooc and character thread set up, hopefully tomorrow, maybe Monday, depending on how much time I have. ^.^
On Hiatus

Kdyami

I hope I got this right, Please critique and I'll edit :)

Ornis

Name: Ornís
Player: Kdyami   
Gender and Sexual Orientation: Male, Pan-Sexual
Profession: Sailor/Dock Worker
Player’s On & Offs: Need to re-write this the website I had it on before is defunct   but I’m generally good with anything I can wrap my head around.  So pretty much anything as I’m a twisted individual 
Character’s On & Offs: On: Dominance, “public” locations. Off: Scat, minors, being caught doing illegal stuff, not necessarily doing the illegal stuff
Appearance A solid type of man, not chiseled muscle but well used and proven through a life of hard work and elbow grease.  A smattering of tattoos and scars cover his body from his chosen profession which he wears with pride at surviving through to see another sun rise.
Personality Not quite an optimist but certainly no pragmatist, he sees each day as a struggle and each night as a reward.  Living to see the next day is his utmost goal.  In a life where the very elements are conspiring to not only beat you, but where that defeat almost certainly will cost you your life, he has managed to cultivate an outlook to live life to the fullest at all times.  Like most sailors, he works hard and plays hard, knowing that it may very well be his turn to meet Poseidon next.
History: Originally a runaway slave from Sparta.  When he was old enough to fight in one of the “mini” rebellions he knew they were losing and fled Sparta to the coast eventually being spotted by a trading vessel and given passage to Athens where he did whatever odd job he could find.  Sailing and dock work were the most common and the easiest to blend in with as most sailors are little more than pirates, even the honest ones.  Now becoming “of age” he  has decided to strike out on his own and make his mark on this world.

Level: 1
Experience: 0
Gold: 200

Strength: 3     Dexterity: 3     Intuition: 3     Condition: 4 

Weapons-Full Damage
Sword & Shield: 2  {Str & Con}
Two Handed Sword: 1 {Str}
Two, One Handed Swords: 1 {Dex}
Axe: 1  {Str}
Crossbow: 2  {Str & Dex}
Spear: 1  {Str & Dex}
Weapons-Half Damage
Hand to Hand: 1  {Str/Dex}
Bow & Arrow: 1  {Dex}
Knife: 1  {Dex}

Physical
Hit Points: 2 {Con}
Dodge: 2  {Dex & Int}
Block: 2  {Str & Con}
Swim: 2  {Str/Dex & Con}
Climb: 2  {Str/Dex & Con}
Sprint: 1  {Str/Dex & Con}
Weight-Lifting: 1  {Str & Con}
Endurance: 2  {Int & Con}

Tactical
Set Trap: 1  {Dex & Int}
Disarm Trap: 1  {Dex & Int}
Start Fire: 1  {Int}
Track: 1  {Int}
Hunt: 2  {Str/Dex & Int}
Fish: 1  {Dex & Int}
Natural Medicine: 1  {Int}
Stealth: 1  {Dex & Int}
Perception: 2  {Int}
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Lurking

Ornis looks great Kdyami.
& Welcome to the game, Divine. ^.^

Got a really busy night so will try and get working on this game tomorrow and over the coming week. :-)
On Hiatus

Lurking

On Hiatus