private (between Tycho and silverroses2009)

Started by darkvamplips, June 06, 2009, 04:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkvamplips

Twin brother

Twin sister

It had been a day later that their sister died and she was feeling pretty bad about it. The tears that fell from her cheeks and dried up and now she needed to be there for her brother. He had been closer then she had been and so far he had not done much. Slowly she got out of bed and walked over to the door that held him. Lifting up her arm she knocked three times hoping he would respond to her and tell her it was ok to come in. Little did she know this was going to be something else and she would need to call a counselor to help him.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Niklaus

The young man lies on his bed eye half open looking straight up at the ceiling of his room. Seeing but not seeing his eyes find patterns in the small bumps and ridges of the white surface while his mind sinks deeper into itself. The rest of his body is limp, but not relaxed as one might expect by looking at him, instead his muscles just seem to have given up like the rest of him.

Inside his head he can see his younger sister laying in her casket, with a wreath sitting atop a stand behind her and a large picture of her smiling face displayed between the ring of flowers. Her face was made up and even in death her face had a certain glow, but it wasn't her glow, her smile. The dress they picked for her was the one she had worn to a cousin's wedding it was plain so as not to draw attention from the bride, but the deep scarlet still made it stand out in his eyes.

Picking out details so that he might never forget his mind slowly drifts away from that scene to another one, one that doesn't even carry the bitter sweetness of fond memories interspersed with grief. First the setting changes to a rainy night on the shoulder of a lonely stretch of road. Red and blue lights fill the air and he can see that people are talking but he can't hear them, he moves but slowly as if underwater. Looking around he feels like he should know more, but like words on the tip of his tongue he can't think of anything. Looking around he sees a body with a blanket being pull over its face, his twin's face.

A knock at the door disturbs his thoughts and he tries to speak, but like in his dreams no words will come. Instead a tear rolls down his check and splashes against his pillow like so many other recently. Another follows and he wishes the door would open to give him another focus.

darkvamplips

( It was not his twin it was a younger sibling that died) She had seen the same scene with her twin when she was at the funeral but she had to move on. If she did not move on then what kind of life would she have? The same life that her brother was having right now. Taking a deep breath she opened the door and walked in slowly. "Hey." She whispered walking over to his bed and sitting down on the edge of it close but not to close.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Niklaus

(That was his mind wandering and picturing his twin sister as having died.)

He sees the door open and his twin sister enters the room, his eyes open a bit more and the tears slowly stop coming. She walks slowly over to his bed and sits down beside him, close, but feeling so far away. Her voice reaches him and his mouth moves a bit at the edges forming the barest hint of a smile. Again he tries to speak, to comfort her, but the words stick in his throat, so instead he reaches out and places his hand over one of hers as a gesture to reassure her.

darkvamplips

(Oh ok) She was expecting him not to even motion towards her at all but she smiled when he touched her hand. Slowly she moved closer wanting to be there for him. "You need to eat." She knew he had not eaten since her death and she was really worried about that.

My request thread:

Niklaus

His body feels thin from hunger, but his mouth is dry and the last food he'd tried to eat wouldn't stay in his grief twisted stomach. Yet he gives her a weak nod as if to say, 'I'll try'. He knows that soon she'll be gone again, faded from the confines of his room to make food, and he almost can't bear the thought of losing her for even a moment, so he gently squeezes her hand as his sad eyes look into hers.

darkvamplips

The look on his face she knew instantly why he was doing that. "I promise I will be right back ok?" She asked giving his hand one last squeeze and then slowly pulled away hoping he would freak out. Slowly she stood up and started toward the door. (I like how he thinks he's going to lose her by her walking away)

My request thread:

Niklaus

His eyes plead with her as she stands up and a silent tears rolls down his check as she starts to walk away. As he watches all of this his hand gravitates back to its position, and once she leaves he looks as if she might never have visited at all. After a few minutes his mind is back to wandering, but his thoughts are confused and his sisters faces sometimes end up on the other's body or features mix and blur between them. Inwardly he grasps at memories of his dead sister like a man looking for a handhold as he slides down a cliff.

darkvamplips

Because she was not thinking straight she burnt herself while cooking. She tried to ignore the look in his eyes but couldn't help feeling really bad. When one of them gets hurt the other sometimes feels it and hopes he would not feel it. She started making his favorite dinner hoping to get something out of him. It took a whole 15 minutes and soon it was done.

My request thread:

Niklaus

(Sorry didn't bookmark the site so I totally forgot about it for the last bit.)

Smelling the food being cooked makes his stomach churn with hunger and he knows that he should eat something before his sister has to try and make him eat. Moving in a slow steady way he gently slightly he swings his legs over and eventually off of the bed. His feet hit the floor with a dull thud and he starts to rise on legs that feel weak, but can easily support him. Taking a few steps he reaches the door opens it and moves down the short hallway to the kitchen. He then realizes that he's not wearing anything but his boxers because he'd been in bed for the past few days. Embarrassed he moves to turn, but it's too late as he sees his sister turn to meet his eyes.

darkvamplips

(It's ok thanks for getting back to me.) They were in the same womb together so she did not care if he had boxers on or not. "I made your favorite." She said smiling at him and then walked slowly over to the table and put his dinner on it. A few moments later she turned and walked back to the counter to take hers and sat at the table across from the dinner that was set there.

My request thread:

Niklaus

He can see that she's made him pancakes for dinner in an attempt to cheer him up and as she sets it down at his place he knows that she just wants him to eat and couldn't care less how he looks. Sitting down he cuts himself a small bite and chews it and swallows it, he can taste it, and he knows that he should be enjoying it, but he's only eating because he should. Adding syrup he puts on a thin, fake, smile and eats his pancakes in slow small bites.

darkvamplips

A few more bites and she looked up at her brother. "You know you can't keep living in this depression." She said quietly as she watched him take one bite then swallow it. Would he ever get out of this state he was in and she would help him get out of it if she could.

My request thread:

Niklaus

He nods at her when she says he can't stay this way forever, but his nod like his heart is empty and unfeeling. He does at least finish his meal and he rises to wash his plate so he can at least do something besides lay in bed and cry. As he starts to water he doesn't even realize that things might be starting to get a little more normal.

darkvamplips

A sigh escapes her lips as she watches him and no words come out of his mouth. She missed hearing his voice but what could she do? "Want to watch a movie?" She asked when she was done her dinner and rinsed the plate off as well when he was done.

My request thread:

Niklaus

She asks about a movie and he shakes his head no and wanders back toward his room in his now normal slow gait. He looks back with his sad eyes before closing his door with a soft thud. Alone again he starts to tear up as he crawls into his bed and starts to cry into his pillow.

darkvamplips

Sighing she watched him go back upstairs to his room and knew that him being downstairs would not last. She followed behind him and opened the door then went to sit on his bed. A hand went on his shoulder.

My request thread: