After the Coma

Started by NekoBoy89, August 05, 2009, 02:52:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NekoBoy89

Okay I have a little idea that might be interesting.

After three years!
Two boys had a great relationship during there times in the last years of school, they meet, feel in love and became lovers. Talking about a future they could have together, life was in all great for them and the end of there time at school was getting closer every day. The it happened! After a party the guys was attacked by a group of homo hating people, they beat them up very badly. One of the boys got away with serious injuries, but the other ended up in a coma. He did not wake up for three years, the one he loved soon started to lose the hope that he was going to wake up, in the end he meet a new person he loved. But the other one does wake up again after three years....with no knowledge at all what has happened. Now there will be very much mixed emotions as the guy from the coma feels betrayed...and the other one feels extremely bad that he gave up...

what you think about that people? XD

Shia

Such a nice plot! :)
I wish you good luck and wonderful writing mates for that ;)
:)

Saku

I wouldn't mind doing this one with you! :) Sent ya a PM
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests