Young Justice: Darkseid War

Started by Norsegod1839, May 23, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathim

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on May 27, 2018, 01:31:53 AM
I'm not sure! Timeline is all confusing! And some of that stuff did get wiped out after the latest reboot. I just go by what's out! And batman beyond a been releasing monthly for I think two years now? Or something like that.

For a while it was a time displaced Tim drake who was batman beyond then terry came back from the dead and retook the mantle.

Ah, I hate those comic book resurrections, it takes away the impact of death in the stories. But like I said, I haven't been reading comics for quite a while now. I always did prefer the shows anyway.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Norsegod1839

True enough! I read a lot of comic books myself but older ones like the awesome Amazing Spiderman run before the events of one more day.

Hope we can get some more interest I really do like the idea we have going so far.

Mathim

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on May 29, 2018, 11:39:13 PM
True enough! I read a lot of comic books myself but older ones like the awesome Amazing Spiderman run before the events of one more day.

Hope we can get some more interest I really do like the idea we have going so far.

Yeah, Maximum Carnage was one of my favorites from the older era.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Norsegod1839

Norsegod1839

Just checking in guys I am still recruiting for this game and actively seeking.

Life in Color

Are you looking for a M'Gann, maybe?

>.>

<.<

Norsegod1839

I am indeed! And we would love to have you life!

Life in Color

Norsegod1839

Whooo! Can I add you to the list hten life?

Life in Color

Norsegod1839

So far

Nightwing

Robin

Batman (Future)

Miss Martian

Mathim we really need to figure out a name other than batman for you!

Mathim

You can call him BB for short I guess.

Too many bat-family types though. I'm surprised more people didn't want actual super superheroes. Batman Beyond is a great mixture of both human hero and super because of what his suit can do.

Norsegod1839

That might work? If he's okay being called that.

Well so far we're four strong so! Plenty of options still on the board. I go with Dick as my usual choice because he's always been more or less my favorite DC super hero. Plus I liked his portrayal in Young Justice (cartoon)

If however we need it I could consider switching to Aqualad who I was contemplating picking up as a second anyways. Or maybe even Superboy *shrugs*

Needs of the rp and all that good stuff.

Mathim

Well, here's hoping we see Starfire, Raven and Cyborg next season. Even if Cyborg is part of the League, not the YJs.

Norsegod1839

I was hoping for them! But it seems there diving more into custom characters.

They released the cast list at comic con last year and it was a bunch of new takes on obsucurer characters

Spoiler a new version of arrowette some one named agent 13

NihilXIII

Once the story gets going, I might be open to portraying more characters (either heroes or villains). For now though I'm happy to stick with Robin :)

Norsegod1839

Right! For now there's no demand to change up! Though right now we'll have to see if we can continue it.