Firefly: The Uncivil Wars - Now Recruiting [Freeform; NC: Sml Groups]

Started by AmberStarfire, February 04, 2016, 05:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vatovie

Kinda rethinking this. Don't really want to jump in in the middle and not sure how I'd manage to.

Yarnover

Quote from: vatovie on April 19, 2016, 12:40:46 AM
Kinda rethinking this. Don't really want to jump in in the middle and not sure how I'd manage to.
You could be planetside... looks like we'll be there soon.
O/Os ~ ~ A/As

AmberStarfire

While we started a little while ago, there was so much emphasis on escaping the prison ship that our characters don't all know each other yet. With the ship just landing on the planet now, there's time to get to know other characters the same time as existing characters on the ship. Also, like Yarnover said, your character could be on the planet, or be found on the ship whenever we take a headcount/make some introductions.

Aiden

Or other reasons, we are currently on the on an unknown planet.

CaptainErotica

I'd be interested in joining this. I'm thinking an ex-male companion, turned bounty hunter when the war started. I would have to come up with the whys and the how's, but if there is still room I can get you guys a c- sheet ASAP.

AmberStarfire

Hi, thanks for your interest.  :D We have an ex-male companion on the crew at the moment, so I'm not sure if that would be a problem for yourself or the other player. I think a bounty hunter would be a possibility, but I might wait for Aiden to chime in.

Aiden

We have a few spots to fill, so feel free to put a sheet up and send my way.

AmberStarfire

At the moment our crew don't have a working ship (they've crash landed after escaping a prison transport) but most of the crew do have shipboard roles.

These are:
Medic
Captain/Engineer
Fighter/Tank
Pilot
Ex-Companion Fighter
Comms/Electrical

ChainsawAdams

I had a character idea for an electrical / engineer.  Do you have room for one more?
I have a comic. 
(Ask me for a link)
I have a radio show
(Fridays 11pm EST on Party 934)
ON / OFF's
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=152802.0

AmberStarfire

We do. Our engineer left and I was thinking of taking over his position with my character, but I don't mind at all if you would like to create an engineer character.

ChainsawAdams

okay, I actually have a character in mind from a previous rp.  The back story just needs some tweaking.  Will have it up before tomorrow.
I have a comic. 
(Ask me for a link)
I have a radio show
(Fridays 11pm EST on Party 934)
ON / OFF's
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=152802.0

AmberStarfire

It's best to run the full concept by Aiden and myself before you create the sheet (that way if something doesn't fit we'll catch it early).

I'm also not sure if anyone's sent Aiden sheets directly but not cc'd me, so it's best to make sure first.

Aiden

orderNchaos

Did you say you're looking for a pilot or you have one?  I have a character in mind if you're looking.

Aiden

AmberStarfire