News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Star Wars RP: Behind the Scenes - Planning Thread

Started by lex87author, October 29, 2010, 12:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lex87author

“Begun the Clone War has”- Jedi Master Yoda

Background:  The Clone Wars have begun.  Hundreds of Jedi and thousands of Clone Troopers now battle across the galaxy with the Separatist’s Droid Army.  While this happens in the foreground prominent members of the Senate are horrified that their children have been captured and two promising Jedi apprentices have also gone missing.  Assigned to find both the children and the apprentices and guard them until they have safely been returned to Coruscant is Justin Tera, a Jedi Knight in his late forties.  To help Justin in his journey and to transport the children once he’s found that the Republic can only spare an old YT-100 freighter and a pair of decommissioned combat droids.

Suggested characters:
Jedi Justin Tera - lex87author
Jedi Apprentice Nov'la - Karasu
Sith Derek Killian - nik200
Fallen Jedi Sentinel Roma Daluth - Piester00

There is room for more characters and the ones above are all suggested and can be changed (Justin could even pick up a partner before finding the Pirates he's looking for.)

Please post your character, a picture if you want and we'll see about getting things put together here.

My Character:
Justin Tera
Jedi
47 years old

nik200

should i include my siths back story?

My character:
Derek Killian
Sith
38 years old

nik200

sorry, how do i edit this thing, anyway.

should i include my siths back story?

My character:
Derek Killian
Sith
38 years old

lex87author

You can if you want, I'm not sure how to edit on this forum. (EDIT: We had to be Approved members lol)

I was going to leave things a bit open with Justin for a bit until we had an idea of what we were going to do.

Piester00

Roma Daluth
Fallen Jedi Sentinel
34 years old

Roma is a fallen Jedi sentinel. Once a Jedi Knight he had found more power within the dark side of the force. His notable display of power is his mastery over the force in controlling objects without the need of hand motions which as allowed him to perfect wielding multiple light sabers through the force. He has not entirely lost his sense of Jedi duty, and unlike most Sith does still show restraint in not attacking on sight. 

lex87author

Ok well if there are no others I think that I will go ahead and start getting the opening for the RP together. I'll try to do a longer one to not only set the scene for my character but also to give both of you an idea of where your characters can start out. Of course feel free to move above as you would and make the environment your own, but let's try and keep this realistic (within Star Wars rules at least lol) and fair seeing as I'll be outnumber two to one (Sith vs. Jedi)

I'll try to post up this in the Ropeplaying section later today and I'll post the link in here when I put it up so keep your eyes open O.O

lex87author

The RP Thread is up in the Non-Adult Roleplaying Section

Here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=87384.0

I've made the first post jump in whenever you want to!!

Karasu

OOoooh Starwars! My Favorite! I may decide to join in if there's room.
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

lex87author

Well read over what's been done and post your character here and we'll see if we can work you in.

If you're not opposed to the idea if you make the remaining Jedi Apprentice character that is being held captive, at least then nik200 would someone to interact with until the "confrontation"

Karasu

alright that works. can ya link me to the thread? and I'll work up a character. Might as wlel play my favorite OC: Nov'la the Twilek ^^

Karasu

Nov'la
Padawan (Jedi Apprentice)
Twilek (colored Teal with Violet Stripes)

[This is a character I play in a K.O.T.O.R (knights of the old republic) game IRL XD

lex87author

Here's the link to the story thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=87384.0

Go ahead and read up on what has happened, right now Roma and Justin have met and Derek is waiting for them to make the first move. You're character is part of the group that had been kidnapped by the pirates (controlled by Derek), he killed the first Apprentice and you're the only one still alive of the two, there are also a group of Republic Senator's children kidnapped as well so if you are in the same area as them you could introduce them. Once you introduce yourself hopefully Derek will be able to interact with you as Justin and Roma infiltrate the island.

Anyway welcome aboard!

Oh and FYI Piester00 is gone for the weekend so I'm going to try not to post a ton so that he's not completely left behind despite that fact he's just following me around; I don't want to take too many liberties with his character.

Karasu

Karasu

mmk couple things of interest with Nov'la..

1. She is a Twi'lek of Rare colorations (least from what I understand when my friends helped me make her and they knwo way more about starwars than I do)

2. She is an orphan!

3. ahh I've got her background as she was discovered while working in a little shop repairing ships. Even at a young age of 8 she could use her force push. but that was all XD

Gladiator0161

Any room for more interested parties? I'd like to get in on this if I could.

I can play whatever, just let me know what you need.

Oh and I'll read over the posts tomarrrow, getting a headache from being on my labtop for too long, lol.

nik200

at the moment we are on a break because Lex and Piester are only posting  a little later, we are having the battle between the sith and jedi and a fallen jedi. I suppose it will be two on one, if you can, you can come as the sith masters 2nd apprentice? i play the 1st apprentice, you can be the 2nd if you want

lex87author

Quote from: Gladiator0161 on November 08, 2010, 12:24:26 AM
Any room for more interested parties? I'd like to get in on this if I could.

I can play whatever, just let me know what you need.

Oh and I'll read over the posts tomarrrow, getting a headache from being on my labtop for too long, lol.

Sure thing Gladiator you can jump in, we're heading to a bit a climax scene in a bit once Piester00 and I continue the story in a bit. If possible I would like to have a non-Jedi character, so this doesn't become too Jedi/Sith centric, but feel free to make whoever you'd like and add them here. Read what has happened so far and jump in where you think is good, even if its somewhere else so we can work you into the story.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me :)

Gladiator0161

Meet Cirith An'Gol and ship The Ver'dika :)

Cirith's Armor

and this is what he looks like out of his armor. Fat chance of seeing him like this though, lol.

and finally, his ship, The Ver'dika or when translated into Galactic Basic (English) The "Little Soldier"

He's a Mandalorian that has inherited the ability to use the force from his mother, who was a Jedi before she married her Mandalorian husband. This character is mine so, please, no copywriting. :)

Obviously, the pictures I have used are not mine, though I did modify them, all credit goes to the original creators.

lex87author

Welcome aboard Gladiator0161, glad you can join us!

Gladiator0161

Thanks! Sorry for taking so long, there's a suprising amount to read! That and my real life has been kinda busy, plus my own problems kept me from thinking on a good introductory post. I hope to have a post up tonight.

I was thinking that Cirith would be hired by a wealthy Senator to retrieve his rival's son and daughter from the clutches of the bad guys but, not to interfere with the Jedi, and even help them if possible. Negotiating with Cirith though is never easy, so he complies at a steep price of 2 million creds, which he knows this particular senator can pay no problem. The angle the senator is playing is that he can finally have some pull over his rival, and still come out looking like a hero, thus boosting his position in the eyes of the public, which Cirith would have no problem with being a Bounty Hunter and mercenary. I was also thinking of pulling in another character, not force sensitive in any way btw. His sister Arwyn, she's basically as tough as he is and twice as strong because of the strength implants in her arms. Basically Arwyn has a physical strength of 8 out of ten on SWURP, while Cirith has a strength of 7. Cirith can't quite arm wrestle wookiees. Arwyn can, lol. Attitude wise they're both similar to each other with some minor differences. Such as Arwyn won't take grisly jobs, Cirith will. Arwyn's also better at unarmed combat than Cirith is.

Now on to armament:

Cirith has two westar 28 blaster pistols (think Jango Fett's primary blaster pistol), a Clone trooper rifle with a sniper's scope, a matte black heavy repeating blaster, a jet pack (which I forgot about for a long time, lol), hidden vibroblades within the knuckle plates of his armor, two reverse grip vibroswords, 6 grenades and his mother's lightsaber.

Arwyn has a E-11 Blaster Rifle, two wrist mounted rocket launchers, a jet pack, and 6 grenades.

Gladiator0161